004

My contract wife

Chapter 004: Foreign Feeling


 

Lee Sunmi's POV

"What the heck was that?"

 


"_____, come help me with this!" He instantly ran to me & gave me a hand with carrying the boxes of our stuff so this is really a new beginning... I'm really married now...

"You should go easy, you know, you could break our future babies temporary house (your stomach) if you push yourself like this." He said, I rolled my eyes & mumbled 'psh, as if.'

I crouched as I placed the box carefully with the other boxes in OUR new bedroom.

As I stood up, I felt someone hugging me from behind.

"Yah! You scared me!"

"Sorry, yeobo~"

"Don't call me that!"

"Then what do you want me to call you?" He asked sweetly as he turned my body around to face him, I blushed & looked down.

"That's it!" He exclaimed, I looked up at him weirdly. Better not be pet names or cu-

"Tomato face is your name!" He said cheerfully, "WHAT?! YAH!" I punched his arm & he rubbed it.

"Why? What's wrong? Don't you like it?" He tilted his head & had a cute pout on with puppy eyes. Geez...___, your aegyo won't stop me!

"Ofcourse I don't like it!" I shouted & punched his arm, looking furious straight into his eyes.

He chuckled softly & he smiled, showing his eye smile. My heart skipped a beat, I blushed & looked down again. Darn your cuteness!

"Awwwee~ You're so cute..." He turned my head & leaned in close, which made me flinch.

"Should I make it up to you then?" He whispers sweetly.

I kept silent & was curious to see what he was going to do so I lifted my head up a bit what is he going to do?

He leaned in closer & kissed the top of my head "Is that enough?" Before I could even reply he kissed my nose "or this..." the tone of his voice got lower

"or maybe..this..." I could feel his hot breath on my lips

As he got closer-

 

*alarm goes off*

My eyes slowly went open, waking up to my normal self.

I checked my alarm clock isn't my alarm set to when first period starts? I looked at it with a panicked expression oh my GOD, why am I so stupid! I think the stupidness from Luhan is rubbing off on me.

I got off my bed and hurriedly went to the bathroom.

~~~★★★~~~

I opened the door widely to the classroom & panted heavily as if I just ran I'm pretending that I came here just now in a rush, in reality I literally just walked to class

"Miss.Lee." The teacher turned around to face me with a serious expression, serious tone, serious shoes, serious everything, etc

"I'm sorry i'm late sir, the bus was going through traffic & I was finishi-" I tried to explain with short breaths in between. "No need to explain Miss. Lee, I understand. But please do come earlier, okay?" He softened, "Yes, ofcourse sir." "You may sit down."

I turned to the classroom & everyones bored faces, some were even sleeping. I scanned any secluded areas which were my favourite areas to sit in , but unfortunately, my detector couldn't find any. I only found one place, a seat I hate the most.

The one that's seen by all

The one that's squished with everyone

The one that's- okay, you get the deal.

It was the seat next to Xi Luhan, who was in the back row with his friends. I mentally rolled my eyes & sighed.

I grumpily & sorrowfully walked over there, sulking. I slammed my books on the chair-desk, thing to get attention from Luhan & his friends who just eyed me weridly.

I sat my bottom onto the chair only to cause a fart noise.

What the actual fu-

Everyone bursts laughing. "XI LUHAN!" You're SOOOO dead! I turned to see him breathless because of all the laughing & his friends behind me also had the same reaction.

"Xi Luhan, Lee Sunmi. Detention after class. everyone settle down."The teacher stated.

Xi Luhan, you deserve a beating.

With that statement, everyone hushed & shushed, some still trying to strain their giggles. Ugh can you like shut up? It's not even that funny.

"Everyone open your english exercise books to page 157. Miss Lee, where is your english book?" "Uhm..." "Never mind, read from Mr Xi's book instead." "..Yes sir...." I said in a low voice. Damn it! I really have to share with this idiot.

I turned to see Luhan with an angelic smile plastered on his face "Yes?" you're not so innocent!

I kicked his shin hard & faked a small smile "I'm gonna share your book with you. Thanks."

I then moved closer to his desk-chair because I need to, I wouldn't sit closer to this guy unless I needed an actual reason looking at his book that looks completely new & not used. What the heck? does this guy even do work?

"Miss Kim." Miss Kim I mean Kim Hyoyeon, popular social butterfly, nice dancing skills & her looks are like a foreigners. Her head shot up to the sudden mention of her family name.

"Please read the first paragraph."

~~~★★★~~~

I was sitting on the rooftop, looking down at people who looked like ants.

~Flashback~

I couldn't help but look at Luhan's features when we were sitting close to each other, his big doe eyes, his tall button nose & his natural pink lips. No wonder every girls trying to capture his heart, but his personality.. totally not worth it.

If he was a normal looking guy & still had the annoying personality he has now, then no girl would even want to stand next to him.

His face was handsome, I couldn't stop staring & the sunshine that hit his face made him even more pretty.

Dugeun

Dugeun

What the heck was that?


A/N: YO YO YO! Sorry for the late update! truly sorry...
Also, check out this amazing trailer stellarcania made for me from 
 `( a r c a n e w o r k s ) « graphics | trailers | hiring » 



Who can relate to this like meeee~ I don't wanna be a loner ; ~ ;!

Please subscribe, upvote & comment! I would like update everyday (jks, thats like impossible with hs work) & it would make me SOOO happy!
Saranghaeyo! Hwaiting for next chappie!