002

My contract wife

Chapter 002: Lost & Found


 

Lee Sunmi's POV

"You'll find out soon"

 


I looked at the people behind him (specifically, girl & 8 boys) "Who are they?" I whispered to Sehun, before he could answer Luhan answered "My friends" I looked at them awkwardly and mumbled an 'ok'. I turned to Sehun again "Uhhh, w-we'll be going now.." I said awkwardly, "Annyeong!" his friends said in unison "Annyeong, Luhunnie!" The girl said & i raised my eyebrow, what? "Annyeong jagiya!" and he did this flying kiss motion, I felt like vomiting yuck can you not do that infront of me? & I pulled Luhans arm. Harshly. "Yah, fine, we'll go get your darn chips!" His mood switched again, bipolar kid. He then pulled me by the arm "Annyeong Sehun!" Sehun replied with a small wave, he never changed. Jagiya? what was that all about? They're dating?? The annoying Xi Luhan has a girlfriend? I had this feeling in my stomach & it didn't feel good Ugh, mensturals coming back, i guess... .

~~~★★★~~~

"Yah, hurry up!" I yelled out to Luhan who was slouching his back and walking slowly behind me like a zombie. He groaned & moved his feet a little faster, I rolled my eyes. I stood infront of the chip isle with my hands on my hips & turned to Luhan "Which chips should I get?" I asked which made Luhan roll his eyes. "I thought we were here to get your favorite chips!" he whined & repeatedly pointed at my favorite chips, but... he made me wait, so he owes me more! "I'll just get all chips" his eyes widened & I glared at him "don't make a face now, you know it's all your fault. I thought you were the oh-so-great-xi-luhan? If you are then you would buy this for your be-" "-wife" he cut me & flashed me a smirk darn,  I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever soon-to-be-husband" I said and gave him a scoff. "Fill in the trolley with 2 of each chips, now." "Wha-" "what? I thought I was your wife?" I turned to him with an expressionless face "Hurry." I said and strolled off. 

~~~★★★~~~

Here I was, strolling with a loser my bestfriend. Shamelessly. What makes it even more shameless was that he was struggling with 10 plastic bags, omg, such a weakling. They're just bag filled with chips & bags of chips contain 70% air, it shouldn't be that hard. Do i really have to marry this weakling? Why am I getting married to him again? Oh right, because of our companies, not for love. Phew, if I had to marry such a person out of love that would mean that I'm sick in the head.

I groaned & stomped my foot without looking at him, when I turned to see him, I immediately gave him a glare & he was just giving me this 'so-innocent' look Aren't I supposed to be the one glaring? . I rolled my eyes, "Stop making faces or i'll rip that pretty flower boy face of yours for you. Can you stop acting like you're struggling? It's embarrassing me!" I stated. I then pointed at the people around, eyeing us weirdly. See what you did? Weakling. He tilted his face with his lip jutting out which made my heart soften, geez! How dare you use your angelic powers on me! I stomped my foot and looked infront of me, he knew that this would work on me! If you didn't have a cute face, I would never consider you as my husband! . While walking, I bumped into someone, I stood up without helping the person up & they did the same. I was patting my clothes clean, I looked at the shoes of the person who bumped into me & looked up at their face, y-yah! was what I wanted to say but I had no courage to. Luhan was behind me and put his hand on my shoulder, ugh, he should stop touching me too, it's so annoying! "Are you okay?" I rolled my eyes & scoffed, I looked at the person infront of me. "Huh?"

~~~★★★~~~

"So how was the states?" I asked him, sipping my hot coffee while Luhan was childishly playing with his thumbs under the table. "Good" he simply replied, I looked up at him with a small genuine smile "Sehun, you really haven't changed, even bit" "Huh? Really? No way! I look more handsome than before, right? Right?! And smarter" He grinned. All he said was true, possibly, I dont really know about the smarter bit though... He could be telling the truth, or learning from his friend (that I didn't know about), Luhan...being concieted. I lifted an eyebrow "No way, no way." I shook my head, he smirked & from the corner of my eyes, did I see Luhan's eyes widen? Hell no! Never mind! Sehun leaned closer & whispered "Really? Want more evidence that i'm handsome?". Luhan looked up & pushed him off me. Wtf Luhan, we're just kidding here. "Yah! Are you crazy? He could have fell!" I complained to Luhan. He rolled his eyes "Whatever, I just don't want anyone to see or take photos of that, they could spread rumors you know." oh.my.gosh, Luhan you careless brat! I didn't tell Sehun yet! UGH! Sehun looked at me while fixing his clothes "What rumors? Why? Is something going on? Sunmi are you involved in a scandal? Are you hiding something from me?" I opened my mouth but was closed by tha hand of no other than the Annoying Little Deer. "We're getting married". I slapped his hand off my mouth & quickly explained the situation to him before he could have any misunderstandings, well i'm pretty late in explaning since i saw him stiffen. "We're getting married by contract not by love, okay? No misunderstandings? Plus he has a gf already, we can always hangout." He nodded slightly. It was awkward silence time.... I broke it off with a playful mood (which was very rare, it's only used in emergency times like this).

"How are you going to show me that your smart & not stupid like this deer" and pointed to the deer accusingly, The deer just scoffed what? its true though & Sehun grinned proudly.

"You'll find out soon."

~~~★★★~~~

I plopped my bag on the couch and jumped over the couch to lay on it. I sighed with exhaustion, I turned to Luhan who was in the kitchen filling any cupboard with my chips. "Why didn't you tell me you had a friend named Sehun?" I asked coldly with my arms folded above my chest. He scoffed with his slumped back, he turned to me with a disbelief face "Hah, I don't think you would care about anything that came out of my mouth anyway" I gave him a nod "True", "How do you know him?" "He's in a group with me" "You're a gangster? You guys are gangsters?" "HECK NO! Ugh!" He rolled his eyes, "we're both in a dance group with 10 other guys" Is it the guys from the shopping centre? But I only remembered encountering 8 maybe its the vitamins side effects I nodded my head eventhough I couldn't imagine it. "We're actually not just a dance group we also sing-" "I never asked for the details, Xi Luhan" "Whatever Xi Sunmi" I pretended not to hear him. That brat really wants to die. After some silence, I remembered that I didn't get Sehun's number. "Yah brat!" I looked around & didn't see him in the kitchen, where is he? Probably in the bedroom.

I opened the door & it was the worst mistake of my life, my eyes were burning from the sight.

Xi Luhan was changing right now infront of my eyes & he was taking his shirt off revealing his suprising abs.

"AHHHH!"


A/N: YO YO YO! So that was a weird chapter... So far, who do you ship? Senmi (Sehun + Sunmi), Lunmi (Luhan + Sunmi) or nah, i'll just wait for more ships. PREASH COMMENT DOWN SOME CUTE COUPLE NAMES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE FOR THE UPCOMING SHIPS OR SHIPS YOU'D LIKE, OORRRRRR MAKE COUPLE NAMES FOR THE ALREADY MADE SHIPS THAT HAVEN'T SAILED. LOL! Hey mamacitta naega ayayaya~ That song is still in my head! OMG, so i've learnt the chorus to SNSD's - Catch me if you can, is it weird if, when I flip my head it goes all swirly & i feel so dizzy/heavy headed? I'M SO SO SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTERS LIKE THIS, I have no experience whats so ever in writing long chappies, my limit it like 3000 can someone give me a new limit?! I'm kinda scared if that I make it long, it'd be boring as. PREASH COMMENT DOWN YOUR OPINION ON THIS.

So i totally just edited chapter 2, this fic was started 4 years ago & it's still hella cringey, I ofcourse had to remove stuff because yikes, who wants to read that? sorry for not updating, I started a relationship & ended it & i've been feeling very unmotivated to continue writing, but since theres 91 subscribers waiting for me I'll keep writing, especially because I also wanna finish writing ONE GODDAMN STORY. But first I'll have to clean up & polish some chapters & maybe even delete one if it's unnecessary to the story. Thank you for waiting!

Please subscribe, upvote & comment! I would like update everyday (jks, thats like impossible with hs work) & it would make me SOOO happy!
Saranghaeyo! Hwaiting for next chappie!