The Art of Comprehension

Choices
Please log in to read the full chapter

 As soon as I opened the door, the boys stared at me with eager curiousity. Have they even met BIGBANG before?

    I sighed and jumped over the back of the couch, landing on the cushions. I grumbled and tossed dramatically until someone asked me about the date.

    "SO?" Baekhyun asked

    I looked over and motioned him to come sit closer to me. As soon as I did, all of them swarmed around me like children waiting for story time.

    "Was he nice?" Lay quesitoned

    "What did you do?" Chanyeol asked. Then a flurry of questions flew at me

    "How was it?"

    "Where did you go?"

    “Are you dating now?"

    It was too many questions for me to answer, so I addressed the most     important one, "No we are not dating." I then continued to summarize the date for them. "We went to this restaurant, and then he got a text from his manager..."

    "What about the fans?" Xiumin interrupted.

    I facepalmed and replied, "There was a lot. No doubt we'll be hearing about it soon."

    "And then what happened?" D.O. asked.

    "And then we went to go pick up the rest of BIGBANG, which is what the manager asked."

    "How are they? Nice? Is Taeyang as cool as he seems?" Sehun asked, clearly intrigued

    ''They are all fine and dandy." I answered, ready to go to sleep."I'm off to bed. Did the manager say what we were doing tomorrow?”

    “We have separate schedules actually…” Suho answered.

    “Really?” I asked.

    “Yeah LSM is working on getting you your first collaboration.”

    “With who?”

    “RapMon from BTS.”

    “Wow.”

    “Yep, so rest up.” Suho concluded, as the rest of the boys shuffled off into their respective evening activities. Kai walked up to me, and without stopping whispered, “Is it going too fast for ya?”

    I felt an intense anger boil up in me. I turned around and replied, “I’m enjoying the ride.”

    He snickered and asked, “Then why don’t we go and practice some more in the dance room?”

    “Sounds great.” I half-hissed back. I then hurriedly threw off my dress and furiously wiped off my makeup. I put on my practice clothes and met Jongin by the door. “I’m ready.”

    We walked to the dance room, where he played music as we stretched. 

    “I didn’t expect you to agree, or even reply.” He said, reaching for his toes.

    “I think you underestimate me.” I replied, sliding down into my right split.

    “I think you underestimate yourself.”

    “You don’t know me.”

    “You’re right I am quick to judge.” He said, throwing his hands up as if I caught him.

    “But since we are on the subje

Please log in to read the full chapter