The First Date

Choices
Please log in to read the full chapter

No one spoke on the ride home, because no one knew what to say. When we finally got back to the dorms, without the body guards or the managers, everyone burst.

    “Why would he want to talk to us now?” Suho shouted, rubbing his forehead.

    “Usually our manager’s pass on the info.” Xiumin said to me, filling me in.    

    “I cannot believe he’s making you find a boyfriend!” Lay growled, shouting at the ceiling.    

    “He didn’t day I absolutely had to.” I replied, with a soft voice.

    “If you don’t they will make something happen.” Chanyeol added, looking in the fridge.

    Then the phone rang. Everyone grew silent, and stared at the phone, until Suho picked it up. “Hello? Yep, Uh ha. Yeah. Okay I’ll tell her.” He then hung up the phone and everyone waited.

    “Stella…” he started, looking at the ground. “You’ve been invited to dinner by GD of BIGBANG. He’ll be here at seven thirty.”

    “Oh God…that was fast.” I mumbled, not knowing what to say.

    Everyone looked at me, waiting for me to react.

    “G-Dragon? Invites you to have dinner?” Baekhyun questioned.

    “Coincidentally.” Chen marked with air quotes.

    “Well, I don’t know what to do. How do I dress? How do I act? Is this even a serious thing?” I say, really fast, looking for answers in the faces of my clueless members.

    “The manager said something about going to a fancy restaurant, so perhaps a dress?”

    “I don’t own any fancy dresses.” I groan, face palming myself. “Well I guess I’ll run and pick something up. Anybody want to come along?” I ask, still in disbelief.

    “Sure I’ll come.” Lay agreed, along with Sehun.

    “Okay we’ll be back around 5 I guess.” I informed the rest.

    We went to an open market a few blocks down, without difficulty. There was a ritzy dress shop, which we approached without hesitation.

    “How do I even choose?” I ask.

    They both shrugged, and then Lay suggested, “Not floor length, because it’s not an event. But not too revealing.”

    I put that in my thoughts as I began my search for a dress. I narrowed it down to a blue and a black one. The blue one was short, strapless, and had cutouts on the sides. The black, which I favored, was short too, with black lace sleeves and a sweetheart neckline. I first tried the blue one, getting only cringes from the boys. When I walked out with the black one, they both smiled and nodded.    

    “That’s it.” Sehun interjected.    

    “So classy.” Lay added.

    We got home on time, and I began to prepare for my dinner. I did a golden smokey eye and gold pumps with my dress, I touched up my curls, and was ready to go.

    A few moments later, we got a call saying he was downstairs. I walked out, saying goo bye to the boys, and receiving quite a bit of good lucks.

    I walked out the doors, and immediately was greeted by camera flashes, which blinded me. I was grabbed by unknowing hands, and escorted to a car. The windows were darkened, so I finally opened my eyes. Before me was the most assuming man I have ever seen. He looked exactly like he did in every appearance I saw.

    “I’m sorry about that.” He apologized, taking my hand. “You look amazing though. Thank you for coming to dinner with me.”

    “My pleasure, and thank you. You look handsome yourself.” Is all I managed to get out. “If you don’t mind me asking, why?”

    He laughed, and started the car. Push to start. “Ever since I heard your debut song, I’ve been intrigued by your siren-like voice.”

    I smiled and brushed my hair behind my ear.

    “Coy, I like that.” He chuckled, taking my hand. Hopefully it wasn't too sweaty.

    “You’re very straightforward.” I laugh lightly.

    “Oh Yeah? You like?” He smirked, piercing my soul with his eyes.

    “So far.” I joked. “Where are we going?”

    “Gen.” He answered.

    We enjoyed a few minutes of silence before we arrived. Unfortunately there were crowds waiting for us.    

    “Oh damn.” He groaned, parking the car. “At least they cleared the restaurant.”

    We made a mad dash to the entry, dodging paparazzi and interviewers trying to get a picture.

    We sat down, catching our breath. We met eyes and laughed, almost hysterically.

    “You’re a lot different than what I thought.” I broke the laughter, my eyes sparkling.

    “What do you mean?” He answered, folding the napkin in his lap.

    “I think I expected more of a…”

    “playboy?” he answered, smirking.

    “Yeah I guess.”

    “You still dont know.” He chuckled, motioning the waiter over. 

    “Are you two ready?” The waiter came over, taking out his notepad.

    GD looked at me and I nodded.

    “I’ll have the gochujang samgyeobsal.” He answered, closing the menu and giving it to the waiter.

    They both looked at me. I cleared my throat and said, “I’ll have the lemon chicken.”

    We finished up in about an hour and a half. He got a cluster of texts as we were leaving.    

    He coughed and looked up at me, by this time there was very little people outside.    

    “I’m really sorry about this but would you mind if we stopped and picked up the rest before dropping you off? I just got a message from the manager and we need to go in, and the building is right by your dorms and…”

    “Yeah it’s fine, I’m not in a rush.” I said smiling, despite a crawling feeling easing it’s way through my stomach. Does he mean the rest of BIGBANG?

Please log in to read the full chapter