Jiyoon

Nothing Left (웨그레?)

Word count: 598

 

”I'm sorry miss... the brain tumor is too big. There is nothing we can do.” Jiyoon kept staring at the screen of the x-ray of her brain tumor.

 

Gayoon ah... let's end this..” Jiyoon couldn't bear to look the older womanarrow-10x10.png in the eyes. ”I'm sorry... this is for you own best... I love you” she thought to herself.

wha...why? Did I do something wrong? Did you find someone else?” tears already streaming down those beautiful eyes. ”No you pabo.. I'm dying..”

I... I just don't love you anymore...” Jiyoon wanted to punch herself in the face for uttering such idiotic words. She hoped Gayoon wouldn't notice how her face had grown a slight shade paler and her trembling hands.

Please... I can make you love me, please... just give me one more chance!”oh Gayoon you are such a fool..

 

She could feel her now ex-lovers tiny hands gripping her jacket tightly. She could feel a lump of tears in as she pushed the petite woman of her. Accidently knocking her her poor head into the railing behind her. It took every ounce of self-control in Jiyoon to not embrace the now sobbing girl on the ground.

 

She quickly turned around and stormed off. To where she didn't know. But she needed somewhere secluded where not even the moon could see her tears.

 

A few weeks passed and sometimes Jiyoon would spot her ex-lover wandering the roads they used they used to walk together, see her visiting the places they used to frequent together. It pained her. To see the love of her life looking for her. She didn't deserve it. ”I hurt you.. why do you keep looking for me? Pabo ya...”

 

Jiyoon would always hide behind the same tree, she could feel her heart breaking at the sight. Every time she saw the woman she had became skinnier and paler. Big bags underarrow-10x10.png her eyes.

 

She wished to die at the spot.

 

Another few weeks passed and Jiyoon got emitted permanently into the hospital. At first it wasn't too bad. She would just have to take a lot of medication to stop the pain in her head and the failing of her limbs. But soon the medicine startedarrow-10x10.png to lose its effect. She would often have nose bleed and cough up blood. And after a while she couldn't even walk or stand on her own.

 

But she always kept a small profilearrow-10x10.png picture of Gayoon in her chest pocket, close to her heart.

 

”Why do you keep doing that?” Gayoon asked, tilting her head to the side cutely and pressing her lips into a thin line cutely. ”Doing what?” Jiyoon replied cluelessly. Eyeing her girlfriend ”Keep that picture in your pocket, why can't you just keep it in your wallet?” Jiyoon chuckled at the cute voice her lover had used to speak that sentence. Before she beamed a bright smile.

 

”Because it's close to my heart like this. I don't care if others can't see it, because people don't need to know what's inside my heart. All I need is the strength you give me” Gayoon had punched the tomboyish girl in the shoulder playfully as pink tinted her cheeks. Jiyoon smiled at the memory.

 

”Never once did I stop loving you”

 

”Isn't it ironic how the opposite of Everything's alright, is nothing left?”

 

Gayoon chuckled, but dropped her head. ”I'm scared. That a day will come and you will leave me...” Jiyoon held Gayoon's tiny hands in her own bigger ones. ”I promise I won't”

 

”I'm sorry I lied....”