Gayoon

Nothing Left (웨그레?)

Word count: 639

 

Gayoon knew that it would be painful. That's just how it is. That's how love works. The more you try to not get hurt the more you do get hurt.

The more effort you put in the less the other personarrow-10x10.png does.

 

”I'm so cold and detached at times. But she sparked my interest, and I swear I became so clingy and she became so important to me. I put in so much time and effort towards this personarrow-10x10.png. She's so important to me." - Gayoon's diary

 

Things break, everything has a end, nothing last forever. I see proof of it everyday but yet... I so desperately wanted to belive in the happiness of the moments we sharedarrow-10x10.png. Sometimes I wonder if she's happy now. If she's thinking of me like I do of her. If she's in as much pain as I'am. If I'm the only person slitting my wrists as I wish for her happiness like a ritual. When darkness falls, the razor comes out from underarrow-10x10.png my pillow, and I pray for her, to be happy to find someone who can give her what I cannot.”

 

Gayoon ah... Let's end this...” Jiyoon spoke, her voice cold like the blowing winter winds.

wha... why? Did I do something wrong? Did you find someone else?” Tears welled up in the thin girl's eyes. Thousands of questions popped up in her head.

 

...I...I just don't love you anymore... ” Her words hit the older girl like a train. After everything they done together... this is how it ends? Like their promises and memories meant nothing.

 

Please... I can make you love me, please... just give me one more chance!” She begged. Tears streaming down her face. She grabbed hold of her now ex-lover with shaky hands.

 

Jiyoon pushed the sobbing woman of herself with such force that Gayoon practically flew back and hit the railing behind her. And just like that Jiyoon walked away. And Gayoon never saw the woman again. Like if she never existed.

 

Gayoon closed her eyes as she sunk into the bathtub filled with warm water. She smiled to herself.

Today would be that day. The day when she finally would be free.

She took out her favorite knife, the sharp one. Once, twice, three times she slashed her thigh with as much force she could with her weak hands.

 

Ya! Be careful! You could have hurt yourself really badly! Pabo...” Jiyoon scolded her girlfriend

Gayoon had decided to try to surprise her with some home cooked food. But it didn't quite work out as planned. When trying to slice a onion the knife had slipped and sliced her in her palm. Jiyoon had ripped her new white shirt so she could wrap the fabric around the hand to slow the bleeding. Before she drove her to the emergency room.

 

Please don't get yourself hurt Gayoonit...” Jiyoon had mumbled as she clutched Gayoon's healthy hand tightly in her own as a nurse sewed up the wound in the other one. ”Where you worried?” Gayoon grinned like a kid who just pulled a successful prank on her teacher.

Of course I where! You were bleeding everywhere!! you know how much I hate the sight of blood! Please don't ever use a knife like that again.” Gayoon chuckled at Jiyoon's worried face before she made a pinky promise with the girl And sealed it off with a quick kiss on the lips.

 

”I'm sorry... Jiyoon ah” the blood kept making the water darker and darker shades of red.

 

 

Isn't it ironic how the opposite of Everything's alright, is nothing left?”

 

Gayoon chuckled, but dropped her head. ”I'm scared. That a day will come and you will leave me...” Jiyoon held Gayoon's tiny hands in her own. ”I promise I won't

 

You lied to me...”