Do I like guys?

Series of One-Shots

[L. Joe's POV]

I watched the boy in front of me jut out his lower lip. His eyes widened with fake innocence. He tucked his chin down and looked up at me through his long lashes. The wind ruffled his hair into his eyes.

How on earth can he look so damn cute? How is he even human?

While I pondered what he might be he whimpered again. This time it tugged my heart and I winced. I avoided his eyes, I can't let him have his way.

"Nope," I said firmly.

This time his eyes filled with tears and he turned away from me. Imaginary tail in-between his legs.

It was like he'd taken my heart in his hands and he was squeezing and kicking it around.

I sighed. "You can have my cookie Niel."

He looked back with unbelievingly eyes. His tail waving. He smiled widely when I held the cookie for him.

He jumped back at me and hugged me while stuffing the cookie in his mouth.

I laughed and patted his head. Feeling his soft hair between my fingers. He smiled contently and leaned into my hand, still chewing the cookie.

*****

I sat on my bed while I remembered the scene from weeks ago. This was wrong. Guys aren't supposed to like guys. It's just...wrong.

I'm not supposed to like guys. I don't like guys. I don't like guys.

I. Don't. Like. Guys.

I quickly flipped onto my stomach and reached under the bed. I brought out the box and took one of the magazines and started flipping through it.

I looked at one girl to the next. I studied them. I stared at them.

I can't believe this. I didn't get a  .

I looked at the photo on my desk. The first picture of all of the members together. It was before our debut and before any of us had dyed their hair.

I looked at Niel in between CAP and Chunji. He was biting his lip and wondering what pose to take.

My pants started to get uncomfortable tight.

I do like guys.

________________

This is for you Manda! Inspiration and a get well soon one-shot!

I know this isn't exactly your cup of tea, but it was the first thing that popped into my head.

Seriously, get better. A miserable Manda is a scary Manda! XD