Positive

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We just realized lately that the number 6 in Top’s room was twisted upside down so I thought I already entered the right room. Top was fuming mad that time. He really looks pissed at the manager of the resort. At the end, we just ignored the knowing looks and glances of the staffs. Maybe they are being bothered by their curiosity why the hell the great Tee-Ow-Pee is with me. I know it would surely cause an issue.

 

 

Present Time

Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, Korea

Girls Generation’s Dorm

 

“Ohmygod.” Jessica gasped exaggeratedly after telling them what really happened months ago. “I can’t believe this.” She added.

 

“Me too.” My members all said in chorus. They all looked surprised. Their faces are looks of trouble. And when I say trouble, it’s trouble with a capital T.

 

“Are you serious about that Fany-ahh?” Yuri asked incredulously looking so terribly shocked. is still gaping at me. I just nodded at her. My face is void of any emotions.

 

“I can’t still decipher the information.” Taeyeon said softly while taking a sit on the sofa. “Me neither. It looks like an impossible coincidence.” Sunny followed her Taengoo on the sofa.

 

“Unnie that was the biggest news I ever heard from my existence. I think it was a revelation.” Seohyun said whispering. “I think I’m having a brain freeze.” Yoona butted in.

 

“Well, I think I’m hyperventilating.” Sooyoung said while fanning herself with her hands. Hyoyeon crossed her arms above her chest.

 

“Seriously? I think you’re exaggerating Choi Sooyoung.” At it earned an awkward laugh from us but Sooyoung just glared at her.

 

“What? I think what Fany told us is really daebak!! What do you think guys?” Hyoyeon commented while grinning from ear to ear. I secretly hid my face from them because I can feel that I’m already blushing. My friends are cool, but sometimes, I mean most of the times they are crazy.

 

After a few minutes of silence, they all look at each other and they squeal in glee! I’ve never expected that kind of reaction from them. At the back of my mind, I am already preparing myself a dramatic monologue and explanation. Maybe, just maybe, I don’t need that anymore.

 

“Did you, seriously, slept with none other than the great Choi Seunghyun himself a.k.a TOP?!?” Sooyoung sounds so giddy. Oh yeah, I forgot that my members are a secret fangirls of Bigbang. How great is that? Please, note my sarcasm.

 

“Do you really think I am bluffing?” I asked them seriously. Bitterness can be trace in my voice. “Well, I am just asking anyway.” Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders and I snorted at her.

 

“You just had a one night stand with a hot Bingu! Daebakk!!” Yoona exclaimed while clapping her hands enthusiastically. “Omg, maybe we are already expecting little Seunghyun or little Miyoung after nine months now.” Sunny burst out in laughter after saying that. Oh gosh! My friends have gone mad now!

 

“Now, don’t be selfish and give us the details of your night with him!” Yuri grinned at her slyly. “Is he good in bed? Did he satisfy you? How many times did you did it?? You know that thing.” She continued blabbing while my members are giving me a knowing smile. I covered my ears with my hands. My mouth formed a big “O” the moment I realize what she is implying.

 

“Can’t you guys be discreet at least?!? Jeez, but that was a private thing to talked about!” I asked them with a high voice but they just smiled there evilly ignoring me totally.

 

“No.” they answered in chorus while shaking their heads like lunatics. I stomped my feet annoyingly and head my way to my room.

 

“Hey Miyoung, say something, jebal? You’re really selfish!” Jessica grabbed my arms while pouting at me. I stared at my members blankly. They have this ‘come on spill me the details or you’ll be dead’ faces. I mentally laughed inside, they are really expectant to what I’m gonna say.

 

“Boom Shakalaka.” I resist myself from laughing and turned my back to them. “Boom Shakalaka?!??” They are already shouting at me in unison.

 

“Wow, Fantastic baby!” I shouted back and shut the door of my room. After a few seconds, I heard their laughs, squeals, and giggles. A smile crept on my face. I just realize that I’m smiling already. I just love making conversations with my friends. They are simply amazing.

 

 

------

 

 

We are now on our way back to our dorm. We’ve had a performance in Show Music Core featuring our song The Boys, It was just a special stage because right now we are already preparing for a new comeback album. My career will be at risk if ever I am really pregnant. I heave a deep sigh.

 

“Don’t worry Fany, we are always here for you.” Taeyeon gently tapped my shoulders. “Thank you Taeng.” I gave her a weak smile.

 

“By the way Fany, manager-oppa bought the pregnancy kit a while ago.” Sunny handed it to me with a genuine smile on her face. I just thanked her. From the way here, my members tried to make me smile by doing silly things.

 

My manager talked to me a while ago. Of course, he is also fuming mad. Who would not? If ever I were pregnant, it would also mean the end of my career. My members will surely be affected. Our group’s name will be tainted and also my reputation. He told me to talked to our CEO, Lee Soo Man sajangnim. I just agreed to him because I know that it’s the right thing to do first.

 

As soon as we reached our dorm, I went straight to the bathroom nervously while gripping the pregnancy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter