Goodbye

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV

 

We were inside our dorm right now. I am just so thankful that they let us have our break for this day. Normally, idols don’t have rest days. For the past few months, our schedules our very tight. It’s just like we don’t have enough sleep anymore.

 

 

Fany is the most exhausted among us. After doing a lot of activities for a day, she will go to Seunghyun’s villa secretly and do her job as a mother. These past few days, I am starting to be worried about her. It’s been exactly  8 months since she and Top-ssi decided to admit to the public their so called relationship. Their life had never been so easy. Some of their fans are having backlashes with them being together.

 

 

“Unnie . . .” I heard Seohyun called me. We were all in the living room, planning the birthday party of the twins. Yeah, you heard it right. Chloe and Caleb are turning one this Saturday and we are preparing a private party for them. We are just waiting for Top-ssi and s. I am just glad that our dorm is quite bigger to accumulate another bunch of guys.

 

 

“Yeah Seohyun-ahh?”

 

 

“Seohyun was asking you if you had already texted Miyoung. You are obviously spacing out again, Taengoo.” Jessica muttered.

 

 

“I’m sorry for that.” And I gave them my ahjumma laugh. “Yeah, I already texted her but I guess she is still having her photoshoot. I sent a sns to manager-oppa. I asked him to remind Fany about this. I know she will never forget about this. It’s her twin’s party after all.”

 

 

After a few moments, we heard the doorbell rang. Seohyun opened it for us. We saw the members of Bigbang outside the door.

 

 

“Oohh! Seohyun-ahh! Long time no see!” Seungri, the maknae of Bigbang hugged our quite surprise, maknae of Girls Generation.

 

 

G-dragon slapped the back of Seungri. “Yaahh! Why did you hug her? Are you two dating?”

 

 

“Aniyoo Jiyoung-oppa.” Seohyun said stuttering while her face is blushing. The girls laughed.

 

 

Seungri just scratch his nape. He looks so cute while his face is red. “I’m sorry, Seohyun-ssi. I just got excited so much.” Seohyun just smiled a bit and hurriedly sit beside me.

 

 

“Oww, Top-oppa is not with you?” Sooyoung asked them. And yeah, Top-ssi is not with them.

 

“He went to get the twins and Minjung in his villa. Where is Tiffany-ssi?” asked Taeyang.

 

 

“She has a photoshoot for Cosmopolitan Magazine. I think she’ll be here any minute by now.” I answered. I saw G-dragon looking at me intently. I am starting to get unconscious so I looked away from his glance.

 

 

Yeah, I admire him. He always looks so cool with the way he dress, the way he sings his song compositions. He is such a talented man. Being with him in the same room makes me feel so uncomfortable.

 

 

“Hey! Jiyoung-oppa, are you really dating that Japanese-American model, Kiko Mizuhara?” Sooyoung asked while earning an awkward laugh from s.

 

 

The moment I heard that name, I want to asked him that question too but we are not considered to be close friends. I tried not to look from his place.

 

 

“So you are fishing imformation now huh?” he joked but he never answered Sooyoung’s question.

 

 

I looked at my phone to avoid any awkward situations from them. I saw Fany’s text message.

 

Fany: Taeng, I’ll try to be home as soon as possible. I need to meet someone important. Please, don’t tell the girls and Seughyun about this. I’ll tell you the details later. See you!

 

 

My brows met in confusion. I knew it, Fany is hiding something from us. She is not acting normally these past few days. I know something is bothering her.

 

 

Me: Just make sure to tell me all the details later. I’ll make up a reason for you. Take care!

 

 

I kept my phone inside my pocket when I noticed all them looking at me. “What?” I asked nonchalantly.

 

 

“Jiyoung-oppa is asking you if you were dating now.” Sunny said while smiling sheepishly at me. I tried to hide my embarrassment. Jeez, what kind of question is that?

 

 

I stand up. “I think that is something personal guys. I’ll just go to the bathroom.” I hurriedly went away from them. It’s my only way to save myself from embarrassment. Ugh!

 

 

 

--------------------

As soon as I finished my photoshoot I hurriedly change my clothes into something casual. I’m going to meet her now. I want to end everything today. My twins’ 1st birthday party will be on Saturday. I want to make everything perfect from them. My life was never easy after me and Seunghyun showed our relationship to the public.

 

 

I stopped using my social media accounts because I am just deeply hurt whenever I see some mean and bad comments about me. I know it’s a part of being an idol but the comments are just too much to handle.

 

 

And lately, this woman is sending me some text messages. She is starting to pissed me off. I rode my car and went to this private restaurant where she wanted to meet me. As soon as I reached it, I park my car in the most exclusive part of the parking lot. I wore my sunglasses and went off.

 

 

When I came inside, a waitress welcomed me. I told her the reservation number of our table and she led me to it. I saw that woman looking very sophisticated while drinking her tea. I know she saw me already because her eyes are now on me.

 

 

I thank the waitress and head my way towards our table. I slightly bowed my head as a greeting to her.

 

 

“Long time no see, Tiffany-ssi.” She smiled at me coldly. I want to roll my eyes but I refrained myself to do so. This woman is up to something.

 

 

I didn’t say anything but I just smiled weakly. “I bet you already know why I asked you to come here.” She continued.

 

 

“I am sorry but to be honest, I seriously don’t know why you want to meet when in fact we are not even close friends.” I said trying not to sound so sarcastic.

 

 

“Oh come on, I know you knew it already. Don’t try to be innocent. It won’t work on me.”

 

 

Suddenly, her aura turned to be serious. “I want you to break up with Seunghyun.”

 

 

I tried to void my face with any emotions. “And why would I?”

 

 

“Because, Seunghyun is mine. He is never yours from the start.” She said and smirked at me.

 

 

“I think you are highly mistaken. As far as I am concerned you dumped him months ago. We fell in love, and voila! I am his girlfriend now. He can never be yours because you were just his ex-girlfriend. I won’t break up with him just because you tell me so.” I said calmly and emphasized the word ex-girlfriend.  

 

 

Her hands formed into a fist. I know I hit a crucial point there. “Seunghyun doesn’t love you Tiffany. He can only love one woman and that is me.” She said firmly. I know she’s right. Seunghyun never said that he loves me. I try to hid the hurt on my face.

 

 

“If he doesn’t love me why am I his girlfriend now? And if ever you are right, I can always work out with things. I can make him fall for me. You know, it’s too easy.”

 

 

I want to laugh right now. Obviously, she wants me to break up with him but things won’t always go on her own way. Besides, we have our twins now. Atleast, I can hold on to that.

 

 

“N-Noo! Please, I am begging you. You are a beautiful woman. You can always have some other boys there. But please, not my Seunghyun. I love him so much and I can’t live without him.”

 

 

Tears are now flowing from her eyes. I want to pity her but I just can’t live without Seunghyun now. I have realized that I already love him and I want to try to work thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter