Epilogue

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After four years. . .

UN Village, Hannam-dong, Seoul, South Korea

Bigbang TOP’s Villa

November 04, 2020

9:30 am KST

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

 

“What are you all doing here?!?” I hissed at the people inside our living room. I am carrying my three year old son, Cloud. Yoona and Sooyoung hurriedly went at me or better yet they went to see my son.

 

 

“Aigooo, baby Cloud is a big boy now!” Yoona tried tickling him and Cloud giggled.

 

 

“Why is he only wearing his diaper, hyung?” Daesung asked. I frowned when I remembered how my night went on. Cloud is throwing tantrums last night just because he freaking wants to eat at McDonalds. Apparently, my wife is not also in a good mood. She threw me out from our room last night! Good heavens!

 

 

Chloe and Caleb are playing with Jessica and Tyler’s son named Xavier. Jiyong and Taeyeon are on the sofa with their freaking dogs Gaho and Ginger. Seungri is talking to Yuri and Seohyun while Youngbae is looking fondly at his fiancée, Yuri. The others are in the dining room making loud noises. Daesung is playing with my nephew, Yeon-jun. My sister and his husband are now walking towards the room. I even saw my parents watching some random shows while sitting at the sofa.

 

 

They just looked at me for a millisecond before they continued what they’re doing. I sighed heavily. I gave Cloud to Yoona and I went to the kitchen to get his baby food.

 

 

 I am not really in the mood right now. I just woke up this morning only to find that my wife is not on my sight. I frowned when I remembered how Miyoung forcefully sent me out from our room last night. She said that I smell so bad although deep inside me I know that I’m not. I took a bath for three times last night and yet she kept on insisting that I really smell badly. And this morning she just shouted at me for no apparent reason.

 

 

“You look like a lost puppy, dude.” Jiyong said and it earned a laugh from everyone. “Oh shut up!” I glared at him.

 

 

“Where’s my daughter-in-law, Seunghyun?” My mother asked while smiling widely. Although she’s my mother I can’t help but to roll my eyes at her. “She’s upstairs, Umma.” I told her dryly.

 

 

“You just didn’t roll your eyes at me, boy!” She said in a high tone. I just did, Umma.

 

 

“Why are you’re all here by the way?” I asked them. “I know it’s my birthday but it’s really annoying that I found you all here this morning.” I told them with sarcasm.

 

 

“Yeah, happy birthday! But sorry to say this, we came here for Tiffany, man.” Tyler Kwon, the famous and rich business man smirked at me smugly.

 

 

My face darkened. “What do you need with my wife?” I snarled.

 

 

“Chill man, I’m a married man already and I won’t snatch your wife from you.” He said while his wife, Jessica just laughed at him.

 

 

As if on cue, Tiffany walked towards them while yawning. “I did not expect that everyone will come here this early. I only told two persons about it and it seems that the news spread like a wildfire.” She chuckled. I smiled at her sweetly. No matter how much she treated me badly last night I can’t keep angry at her for a long time.

 

 

“I only told Jiyong about it, boo. Blame him for being so talkative.” I heard Taeyeon said defensively. Tiffany narrowed her eyes at her. “O-Okay! I also told our members.” Taeyeon smiled apologetically although she doesn’t look really sorry at all.

 

 

“I told you guys that I am not still sure about it but look what happened!” Tiffany said and she scanned her eyes around the living room. Cloud’s eyes lit up when he saw his mother. He put his hands in the air as if asking his mom to carry him.

 

 

“Ma-ma!” Tiffany giggled. She carried Cloud instantly in her arms. “How’s my baby boy?” She rubbed her nose on Cloud’s nose and latter is obviously enjoying. Unlike Chloe and Caleb, their brother, Cloud calls us Mama and Dada. Caleb kept on teaching his brother about ‘Mimi’ and ‘Didi’ but Cloud is stubborn as hell so we just let him be.

 

 

My eyebrows furrowed. “What’s happening here, babe?” I walked towards her and I hugged her from behind. She removed my hands from her waist and faced me.

 

 

“You’re not planning on divorcing me right?” I asked her jokingly because her face is really serious.

 

 

“What if I am?” She asked looking at me straight on the eyes. My breath hitched then I gasped loudly while my mouth is gaping at her. Dread consumed my senses. “T-Tell me you’re just joking, babe.” I said stuttering.

 

 

Everybody inside the room laughed. “I’m just joking. There, happy?” she said and smiled at me sweetly. I breathe a sigh of relief. “Damn babe! You almost gave me a heart attack!”

 

 

She chuckled lightly and cupped my face gently. “I have to give you something.” she said and looked at me lovingly. My heart leaped while it is beating so fast. Even if it was already four years since we got married I was still so in love with her. And I knew that I will still continue to love her for a lifetime. She is my everything and I was thankful because she gave me three kids that I will cherish forever.

 

 

“I know it’s my birthday but you don’t need to give anything to me. Every day with you and the kids is a gift to me.”

 

 

After two months of our marriage life, we did not know that Miyoung is already pregnant. She is not having any symptoms of a pregnant woman not unlike when she is carrying the twins. Cloud is a miracle baby. We almost lose him because Tiffany doesn’t know that she’s already pregnant with him. She almost had a miscarriage while she is preparing for her solo debut. I was not there when that happened because I’m already serving my duties in the army. I was only given an emergency exit when they bring her in the hospital. I feel so guilty and sorry for her because I was not there when she gave birth to him. Cloud was turning one year old when my two years of service in the army was finished. I was very grateful with Taeyeon and her other members because they were all there doing my duties as his husband.

 

 

She smiled at me cheekily. “Well, I hadn’t planned on getting you a gift, but then something presented itself, so wait here and I’ll get it.” She handed Cloud to my sister who is smiling at me from ear to ear.

 

 

“You all look so stupid.” It seems that my audience is having fun at my chagrin. Tiffany ran to me excitedly and she gave me a rectangular-shaped object. I looked at it curiously. “What is this?” It has two red lines on the middle.

 

 

“I can’t believe you married a dumb man, Hwang Miyoung!” Jessica exclaimed and I glared at her. Tiffany is just laughing at my own miseries.

 

 

“Well, apparently that thing is a pregnancy test and those two red lines mean that. . . I think I am pregnant Tabi.” she said that earned a loud cheers and hoots from our friends and family around us.

 

 

I just remained still for a moment. My feet are frozen on the ground. After a few seconds my mind went blank and I lose consciousness.

 

 

 

 

 

////////

 

UN Village, Hannam-dong, Seoul, South Korea

Bigbang TOP’s Villa

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

 

“Oh god! What happened?!?” I started to panic when Seunghyun fainted after I told him that I think I was pregnant.

 

 

The people around me laugh out loud instead of worrying about him. I looked at them questioningly and they just all gave me a lopsided grin.

 

 

“Oh damn boy! I didn’t know my brother have a weak heart for news like this.” Hyeyoon unnie is clutching her stomach while laughing so hard.

 

 

“! I never imagined the great Tee-Ow-Pee to be like this!” Jiyong grinned slyly. Taeyeon slapped his chest. “No cursing, Kwon Jiyong!”

 

 

“Sorry sweets. I just ran out of words.” Jiyong reasoned out while smiling from ear to ear.

 

 

“What are we going to do?” I asked them with concern on my voice.

 

 

“We just have to wait him wake up. Don’t worry, dear. He’ll be okay.” Mama Choi smiled at me genuinely. I was hesitant at first but I decided to agree with them. Tyler and s helped my husband to sleep at the sofa. I just shook my head in disbelief and amusement. I can’t believe Seunghyun just passed out on me.

 

 

 

 

///////////

 

 

 

“Stop pestering me Seunghyun! I told you I am not still sure if I am really pregnant.” I am not still sure if that pregnancy kit was really accurate. I wanted to see my ob-gyn first and see if the test was really right.

 

 

 I rolled my eyes in annoyance. When he woke up a while ago from losing consciousness, he started to act weirdly. He kept on assisting me in all the things I do. When I will take the stairs he will run to me immediately and helped me walk. He even wants to carry me but I gave him my annoyed face and thank heavens he stopped. Just like now, he wants me to sleep early and drink the glass of milk he brought. The others already went home when Seunghyun lose consciousness.

 

 

“I am already sure that you are pregnant babe. Look you’re getting rounder and I bet that you’re gaining some weight already.” he said and grinned from ear to ear.

 

 

I narrowed my eyes at him. “I’m not fat, you moron! I hate you! This is your entire fault!” I said at him frowning but he just chuckled.

 

“Don’t worry babe. Even if you will be the fattest pregnant wife, you’ll always be the prettiest in my eyes. I don’t care about other woman as long as you are carrying my child. You will always be the eye-smile princess I married four years ago.” He said while caressing my tummy. My heart made a hundred somersaults at what he said. Seunghyun really change a lot ever since I met him. He became a sweet and romantic man. For me he will always be the greatest father and the best husband in the world.

 

 

“While you are carrying my child in your tummy, I will also eat all the foods and the cravings you want to eat, I won’t have my routinely exercise, I won’t shave so that other women will not get attracted to me.” I pinched his cheeks lightly.

 

 

“You are so full of yourself. Don’t you know that?” I said while giggling. “Yeah and I know you love me for that.” He captured my lips in a fiery kiss. “I love you babe. This is my happiest birthday ever!” he said between our kisses.

 

 

“I know. And I love you too, Tabi.”

 

 

 

 

////////////////

 

 

 

December 12, 2020

3:30 AM KST

 

 

I woke up feeling hungry again and I know I wanted to eat something I don’t even know. I instinctively rolled away and I saw my husband sleeping so soundly. I felt guilty because he really looks so tired. Ever since we confirmed that I really am pregnant, Seunghyun became more caring about us. He didn’t want me to work so I took a leave from our company. Girls Generation is no longer very active in the K-Pop world. We have our own schedules although sometimes we still see each other to perform in rare circumstances. Taeyeon and I were now solo artists under our management company. Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri continued to pursue their acting career. Hyoyeon has her own show talking about fashion. Seohyun is still performing in musical shows.

 

 

Chloe and Caleb are now 8 years old. Chloe is into modeling. Seunghyun and I really don’t want her to pursue this career at such a young age but the camera loves Chloe. She looks so beautiful in pictures and we were so proud of her. She still managed to study while being a model with some brand clothes. The world knows her as the daughter of Bigbang TOP and Girls Generation member Tiffany. Caleb has been more matured than his age. He frequently spends his leisure time reading books and watching documentaries. Though we were quite worried about him but it looks like he is really enjoying it. Our youngest son, Cloud is the opposite of his older brother, Caleb. Cloud is very playful and a stubborn one I may add. His facial features are a mixture of mine and Seunghyun.

 

 

“Tabi. . .” I tried to shrug his shoulders but he just groan. I tapped his face gently. “Seunghyun. . .” He remained still and he just rolled his back from me. I am starting to lose my temper. You don’t mess with a pregnant woman.

 

 

“Seunghyun. . .” I tapped his arms a bit forceful.

 

 

“Babe. . . Can I just sleep for another five minutes. . .” he mumbled in a low voice. There, that’s the last straw to lose my temper.

 

 

“Choi Seunghyun!” I shouted at the top of my voice. He suddenly wakes up from the bed and he looked at me accusingly.

 

 

“What babe? Damn, I feel like I just slept for only an hour and here you are waking me up so early.” he said groggily. I narrowed my eyes at him.

 

 

“Are you even complaining?!?” I shouted back at him and his face softened.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter