The Day

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 I am very agitated in my sit. I can’t think of any positive things while I am watching the news on the TV. I don’t want the public to throw any negative things to me and my members. To be honest it gives me so much pain when I see my members suffer just because of my heedless action. I know it’s all my fault and I can’t help but to feel so guilty. Terribly guilty.

 

 

“Are you okay, unnie? Don’t worry so much about the news, it might not be good for your condition.” Minjung said with concern on her voice. But no matter how much I try I just can’t try to be calm. It’s my members’ sake we are talking about here.

 

 

 

 

 

Dispatch News

 

 

Netizens and sasaeng fans are being worried about the speculations on the internet that SNSD member Tiffany is being disbanded by her management due to some personal issues. Her last performance was said to be in SBS Music Core. She was nowhere to be found alongside with her members in their last promotions, music shows, fanmeetings, and SMTown concerts. According to some insiders, the last time they saw Tiffany was three months ago at the parking lot of SMTown. As they have said, the singer looks like she was worried of something. We tried to connect to her management but they refuse to give confirmations about this matter. We have also tried to ask some related questions to her members but they remained silent and they seem to be avoiding the issue.

 

 

 

I saw my stolen photos the last time I went in our company. They also showed the videos where in my members are all present but I was missing. I know this issue may cause a lot of wrong speculations that’s why I can’t stop myself from being worried.

 

 

 

What if they will know about my real situation? What if they’ll knew that I am pregnant? God, I can’t handle that kind of pressure!

 

 

I heard my phone rang. “Yoboseyo?”

 

 

“Fany-ahh! Did you watch the news already?” Taeyeon asked in the other line.

 

 

“Yeah, I’ve watched it already.” I told her in a low voice. “I knew it.” She heard him sigh. “Just don’t worry about it too much, okay? Our management is already doing something to stop it from making a big fuss out of it. Sooner or later they will forget about it.”

 

 

“I can’t help it Taeng. I am only thinking about the sake of our group. I know you are all suffering from this and surely our career would be badly affected.”

 

 

“Don’t think about us. We are also trying our very best to protect you. Now the best thing you could do right now is to turn off that TV. Have some rest and make sure you will eat on time.”

 

 

“Okay fine. What time will you be home?” I asked her. My members are all staying here in Seunghyun’s villa to accompany me.

 

 

“Around 7 o’clock I think. Don’t forget to drink your vitamins. Do you understand, Miyoung?” I laughed at her very authoritative voice. Really, she Taengoo can be such a nagger.

 

 

“I know. I know, okay. I’ll hang this up. See you later.” She just laughed in the other line and ended the call.

 

 

A few minutes after I hang up the call, my phone beep again.It was from Seunghyun.

 

 

From: Bingu

 

 

Why can’t I contact you, Miyoung? I was already calling you how many times but your line is always busy. Did you eat already? Don’t forget to drink your vitamins and don’t you dare skip your meals. You are not allowed to go outside not unless you have someone to accompany you. Our performance will start now. I’ll try to call you again later. Be safe for me.

 

 

A smile curved from my lips. After that kitchen incident, Seunghyun has been more caring to me. My fingers start to type something.

 

 

 

Taeyeon called me a while ago. Don’t worry about me, okay. I’ll be fine. Now go and do your best to your performance. Keep safe.

 

                                                                                                -Miyoung

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

June 23, 2013

Tokyo, Japan

Park Hotel Tokyo, Higashishinbashi Tokyo Japan

 

 

 

By this time, we should be flying to Seoul already but our concert in Tokyo Dome was cancelled last night and it was rescheduled this coming Friday. Next week is the due date of Miyoung and to be very honest I want to be personally with her when she will deliver our twins. Though she told me that it is okay if I would not be there with her, I didn’t really buy her idea. I know and I can feel that a part of her is also scared and nervous.

 

 

 

“Hyung! You seem to be so restless. Can’t you just sit down and try to relax? You look so preoccupied again. The last time I saw that face, you’re thinking about Tiffany-noona.” Seungri said.

 

 

I took a sit on the sofa beside Jiyoung. I was trying to contact Miyoung but it was just her voicemail answering my calls. I tried to call her again but I got no luck. They looked at me curiously.

 

 

“Tiffany is not answering my calls. I just want to check her condition.” They all nod and look at me with a meaningful glance.

 

 

“I understand hyung. I really think that your situation is really hard. Next week is her due date, right?” Taeyang asked and I just nod at him.

 

 

“What now hyung? Manager-oppa told me that our flight schedule to Seoul will be on Sunday. Would it be okay with you?” I looked at Daesung. “Fine with me. No matter what happens I need to be back at Seoul before her due date.” I told them firmly. I am more than willing to do everything for my kids.

 

 

“So, what are your thoughts that a few days from now you’ll be a daddy of two?” Jiyoung asked cheekily.

 

 

I gave him a smirk. “Actually, I am really scared. You cannot understand me because you are not in my situation but of course I am already excited. Though everything happens so fast not to mention that it is also much unexpected, I’m making sure that I’ll be a good father to them.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter