Chapter 10

Single Mothers

Chapter 10

 

YoonYul’s POV

 

‘ Because………I……..because you and Mason are important to me ’

 

Yoong feels happy hearing Yul said that she is important for Yul

 

‘ Give me your wallet ’ Yoong said

 

Without thinking, Yul gives her wallet to Yoong. Yoong smiles seeing the picture of the three of them inside the wallet. Yoong takes Yul’s credit card then throw the wallet back to Yul.

 

‘ You throw my phone away so you need to buy me a new one. Don’t worry, I’ll by the most expensive one since is from you ’ 

 

‘ Is that mean you are not mad at me anymore ’

 

Yoong just shrugs then turns back

 

‘ I forgot to tell you that L wanna introduce me and Mason to his wife tomorrow ’ Yoong smiles and walks away

 

‘ YAH~~~~~WHY YOU DIDN’T TELL ME THAT HIS IS MARRIED???????? ’

 

Gosh…….I just admit to her that I’m jealous……this is so embarassing………..- Yul thought

 

Yul suddenly feel a kiss on her cheek that snap her out from her thought. Yoong’s face is now a few inches from her. Yul looks at the doe-eyes then her lips….

 

My Yoona’s lips is so tempting…………

 

‘ Thanks for the credit card ’ then Yoong left leaving Yul dumfounded

 

A few days later – Jeju Island

 

Yul opens the door of the hotel room and Mason runs inside happily.

 

‘ Wow is beautiful here ’ Yul said

 

Yoong went into the bedroom

 

‘ Yul…. ’

 

Yul walks toward Yoong ‘ Yes Yoong ’

 

‘ There’s only one bed ’

 

‘ Pabo, they think we are married so of course there’s only one bed. The bed is big enough for the three of us ’

 

‘ But….. ’

 

‘ Mason, do you wanna sleep with umma and mommy tonight ’

 

‘ Yes ’

 

While Yoong is unpacking

 

‘ Yoong, I’ll go out with Mason to buy something ’

 

‘ Ok ’

 

After Yul and Mason left the room, Yoong decide to take a bath. She went into the bathroom, undressed herself. When she is about to went into the tube, she remembers that she forgot her clothes. Since Yul is not here, she just wraps a towel around her body and went out the bathroom. She takes the clothes and when she is about to go back into the bathroom, the bedroom door opens with Yul standing there.

 

‘ Yul, what are you doing here? I thought you went to buy something with Mason ’ Yoong tried to cover herself while Yul is frozen at the view in front of her.

 

‘ Yah~~~~turn around ’

 

Yul quickly turns around

 

‘ I-I-I-I’m sorry….I forgot my wallet ’

 

Gosh….Yoong is only in her towel….I’m so lucky today……..First, I can sleep with her I mean in the same bed and now I saw her half ….hehehe….Wait since when I become a ert, pabo……

 

‘ Don’t turn around before I went into the bathroom ’ Yoong said

 

Yul nods. After she heard the door closes, Yul touches her chest and feels her heard jumping crazily.

 

What happen to me, why everytime when I’m with Yoong I feel so happy and my heart……….Well I always have this kind of feeling when I’m with her…..

 

‘ Mommy, can we go now? ’

 

Mason snaps her out of her thought

 

‘ Let’s go Mason ’

 

After 30 minutes, Yul comes back with Mason. When she opens the bedroom door, she saw Yoong already falling asleep on the bed.

 

‘ Shhhh………. ’

 

Mason nods

 

Yul washes Mason and get him in bed. After that she went to take a shower. When she walks out from the bathroom, she went beside the sleeping Yoona. Yul smiles then kisses her forehead then she don’t know what happen to her but she kisses Yoong’s lips. Yul quickly walks away before Yoong awakes. She slowly climbs on the bed next to Mason.

 

The next morning, YoonYul is still sleeping. Mason wokes up and get off the bed without waking his parents. The sleeping YoonYul slowly getting closer, Yul wraps her arms around Yoong’s waist the same with Yoong. Yul feels someone hugging her so she slowly open her eyes then saw the sleeping Yoong in front of her. She smiles then just looks at Yoong. Slowly, Yoong starts moving, Yul quickly closes her eyes pretends to be sleeping.

 

Yoong opens her eyes then saw Yul hugging her while sleeping. Yoong smiles and looks at the sleeping Yul. Yoong slowly went closer and kisses Yul’s lips, what she didn’t know is that Yul is already awake.

 

Omo……did my Yoong just kisses my lips?????? Gosh….I’m in heaven, maybe I should kiss her back??????????

 

Yul feels Yoong’s lips off hers. After a while, she heard the door closes. Yul opens her eyes and touches her lips with a smile……

 

Yul waits a while before getting off the bed because she don’t wants Yoong to know that she was already awake when she kissed her. Yul takes a quick shower before getting out of the bedroom. Yul saw Yoong and Mason at the balcoon with Mason pointing exitedly at the beach.

 

‘ Umma, look over there ’

 

‘ Our Mason wanna go to the beach ’ Yoong kisses Mason’s cheek

 

‘ Can we? ’

 

‘ Yes, when mommy is awake so we can go out together ’

 

Mason nods

 

Yul smiles and walks to the balcony.

 

‘ Morning ’ she said then kisses Mason and Yoong cheek.

 

‘ Morning ’ Yoong said while blushing

 

‘ Where’s my morning kiss? You two already got mine ’

 

Mason gives Yul a peck on the lips then Yul looks at Yoong

 

‘ What? ’

 

‘ Morning kiss ’

 

‘ You already got one ’

 

‘ Is Mason’s not yours? Right Mason ’

 

Mason nods innocently at what his mommy said

 

Yoong when closer to gives Yul a kiss on the cheek but Mason gets off from Yul’s laps. Yul turns and their lips touch each other. Yoong quickly pulls off now red like a tomato.

 

‘ Mason suddenly get off me. I thought he was falling ’ Yul said nervously

 

‘ I-I-Is ok…… ’ Yoong said

 

‘ Mommy, umma can we go out? ’

 

‘ S-Sure Mason, let’s get change then we go ’

 

After they get ready, YoonYul holds each hand of Mason and walk like a happy family toward the beach. Yoong sometimes steals  glance at Yul who is smiling and talking with Mason.

 

At the beach, Yoong takes her top revealing her red bikini. Yul just stare at Yoong

 

‘ Yul, are you alright? ’

 

‘ Oh…..Hmm……yes ’

 

‘ Mason let’s go into the water ’ Yoong said

 

Yoong looks at Yul

 

‘ W-w-w-what? ’

 

Did Yoong knows that I was staring at her like a ert? What did I just admit that I’m a ert????????

 

‘ Yul, why don’t you take off your top? We are going into the water ’

 

 ‘ Oh…I forget ’

 

Yul takes off her top revealing her black bikini.

 

Wow…….Yul have a great body……………Wait…..Stop staring at her or she’ll see.

 

‘ Let’s play in the water Mason ’

 

Mason runs toward the water with YoonYul behind. Yul holds Mason in the water then splash water toward Yoong.

 

‘ Mason, splash more ’ Yul said

 

‘ Yah~~~~give Mason to me ’ Yoong takes Mason away from Yul then splash water toward Yul.

 

‘ That’s not fair ’ Yul said

 

‘ Of course it is. Right Mason? ’

 

Mason nods

 

Yul pouts.

 

‘ Mason, your mommy is pouting. Go give her a kiss ’

 

Yoong approach Yul with Mason in her arms. Mason kisses Yul’s cheek. Yul pouts quickly change into a smile. They continue playing in the water for a few more hours before getting back into the hotel.

 

A few days later

 

Jessica's POV

 

I have my day off hoping that Soo will come to take Sarang out so I can see her. Is almost lunch time and she didn't show up.

 

' Auntie, do you know when Soo will come today? '

 

' She is not coming today '

 

' I thought she takes Sarang out everyday '

 

' She said she have something to do '

 

' Ok '

 

 Why I miss her so much?

 

' What are you thinking ' Oppa comes out from the office

 

' Nothing '

 

' Since you have a day off, I wanna go out with you and Sarang '

 

I really wanna say no but he is Sarang's appa

 

' Sure '

 

' Let's go have lunch first then we'll go shopping with Sarang. I want to buy her something '

 

' Oppa, you don't have to buy her anything she have a lots of clothes and toy '

 

' I just wanna do something for Sarang '

 

I just nod.

 

Oppa wanna takes Sarang but fail. Every time that he wanna hold her, she cries

 

At the restaurant

 

Oppa wanna feeds Sarang but she turns her head away.

 

' Appa…..Umma, appa is outside '

 

I look up ' what did you said? '

 

' Appa is over there '

 

I look at where Sarang is pointing then I saw Soo coming out from her car.

 

' Sarang wait here. Umma will go to your appa '

 

Sarang nods happily

 

I walk out the restaurant

 

' Soo '

 

She turns around ' Sica? You don't have work '

 

' No, I have my day off '

 

' Where’s Sarang? '

 

Can you stop looking for Sarang for a while.....Look I’m in front of you....

 

' She is inside with oppa. We are having lunch together do you wanna join us Sarang is asking for you '

 

Say yes please.........

 

' Thank you but I don't wanna bother your family day. I'll just buy a coffee at the coffee shop ' she smiles and is about to walk away

 

' Soo '

 

' Yes? '

 

' Sarang is looking for you '

 

Soo looks inside the restaurant then saw Sarang taping on the window. She smiles and waves at Sarang and Siwon.

 

' I'll see you around '

 

' You are not going inside '

 

' I think is better for Sarang to have more time with oppa. I'm sure she'll like him if they get more time alone. I already talk with oppa this morning, I'll slowly seeing Sarang less so she can play more with oppa '

 

' What do you mean by seeing Sarang less? '

 

' Now I take her out every day, but slowly I'll take her out less then she'll look less for me. I think doing this will be the best thing to do if you want Sarang to accept her real appa '

 

I don't want this......I don't want you to get distance from Sarang

 

' If Sarang continues seeing me everyday, she can’t get close to oppa '

 

' He don’t mind '

 

' Pabo, of course he will mind, he is Sarang's appa. I’m sure he wants to spend more time with Sarang too. I need to go back to the office, I'll come to your place to takes Sarang out tomorrow. Bye '

 

I watch her went inside the coffee shop. I went back into the restaurant

 

' Where's appa? '

 

' Appa is busy, she'll take you out tomorrow ' I force a smile

 

A few months later

 

YoonYul's POV

 

Yul just finish reading a story to Mason until he falls asleep. Yul slowly puts the blanket on Mason and give him a kiss on the forehead before getting out of his room. Yoong just comes out from the bathroom

 

' Where's Mason? '

 

' Mason is sleeping '

 

' Then good night ' Yoong is about to went into Mason's room

 

' Yoong, do you wanna watch TV with me? '

 

' Ok '

 

' Which movie do you wanna watch? ' Yoong asks

 

' How about your favorite movie Proposal '

 

Yoong nods. After Yul puts the disc in the player, she sits next to Yoong. While watching the movie, Yul just stares at Yoong.

 

' Stop staring at me '

 

' I didn't '

 

Yoong look at Yul ' Yes, you are '

 

' Fine, I look at you because you are beautiful '

 

Yul say that make Yoong blushing. Yoong is about to turn her head away but Yul cupped her face. Slowly her face when closer to Yoong then their lips touch each other. Yul kisses Yoong and Yoong kisses her back. Yul slowly pushes Yoong on the couch with her on top. They continues kissing and Yoong wraps her arms around Yul's

 

' Umma, mommy? '

 

They pulls off the kiss and Yul quickly gets off Yoong

 

' Baby, why you are not sleeping? ' Yul asks

 

' I don't see umma and I'm scare sleeping alone? '

 

' Umma is  coming now ' Yoong gets off the couch

 

Mason went back to his room. Before Yoong walks away, Yul holds her hand

 

' I'll go out early tomorrow and I'll come home around 8pm '

 

' Ok '

 

' How about we go to Lotte World with our Mason the next day since I have a day off? '

 

' You decide '

 

Yul smiles then lean closer to kiss Yoong's lips again. After she pulls off the kiss, their forehead touch each other

 

' Good night ' Yul said

 

' Good night ' Yoong said shyly

 

The next day

 

Yuri's POV

 

I just finish my work and ready to go home then I heard a knock. I look up and saw Jiyeon coming in.

 

' Jiyeon, what are you doing here? I thought you are still in the States '

 

' I was back a few days ago '

 

' Why you didn't tell me? '

 

' I wanna give you a surprise but then I saw you and Yoona and her son together. Why you didn't tell me that you are living with her '

 

' Is not what you think '

 

' Then tell me what is Yoona for you? '

 

' She is my bestfriend. That's why I take care of her and Mason '

 

Yoona's POV

 

Mason wanna see Yul so I went to her office and Mason falls asleep in my arms. Inside the elevator, I'm thinking about the kiss of last night.

 

The elevator door opens and I saw Yul's office door opens. I want near her office and when I was about to knock the door, I saw Yul talking with Jiyeon. I didn't mean to listen to their conversation, when I was about to leave I heard my name

 

' Then tell me what is Yoona for you? '

 

' She is my bestfriend. That's why I take care of her and Mason '

 

Hearing Yul's words tears falls down

 

Last night kiss meant nothing to her. I was so stupid to think that she loves me that's why she kissed me. She takes care of me and Mason just because I'm her bestfriend and she have pity on me..............

 

I wiped my tears and went toward the elevator.

 

Yuri's POV

 

' This is what I should said in front of you but I can't lie to myself and you. I'm in love with Yoona. I love her and Mason with all my heart. I'm sorry Jiyeon, let's break up '

 

' I thought you will continue to lie to yourself '

 

' What? '

 

' I know since the beginning. Yoona is always the one in your heart. Everytime we are together, all you talk was Yoona. Even your phone wallpaper is Yoona, I'm sure now your wallpaper is Mason and Yoona '

 

' If you know since the beginning then why you still with me? '

 

' Because I love you that's why I act like is nothing but the way you care about her I can't ile to myself anymore. So tonight I decide to break up with you but you said it first '

 

' I'm sorry Jiyeon. You are a good girl is just me '

 

' I don't blame you Yul. Can we be friend? '

 

' Of course ’

 

---------------------

 

More YoonYul for this chapter:) I'm sorry to disappoint you guys but there won't be a lot of SooSica in the next few chapters. TaeNy in the next chapter.....