Wednesdays - jenggg

-Megz Review Shop- [CLOSED]
Title:
Author:
Genre:
Characters:
Status:
Summary:
Angst
Tao, Baekhyun, Luhan, Yifan
On Going/Chapter 3
Tao grew to hate Wednesdays and goodbyes. Wednesdays used to be special. That was until he received a text from his boyfriend, and that was when things started going wrong.  
  
TITLE
8
The title is ordinary, nothing that grabbed my attention. It doesn't say much about what kind of story it's going to be, it's vague. Although I'm guessing, an important event will occur on this day. 
DESCRIPTION/FOREWORD
10
Short and straight to the point description. Even though it is only one sentence, we can predict that something awful will happen to the main character on a Wednesday. The fact that it was really short made me curious about what happened to Tao to hate that particular day so much.  
GRAPHICS
-
You do not have a graphic, therefore it will not be evaluated. Do no worry it will not penalize you. Your score will be on 90 instead of a 100 
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
10
The character development is good, as we see Tao being all happy and giddy and transitioning to an anxious and angry feel. I love it how it showed in his actions as well, instead of the narrator telling everything. Great Job.
APPEARANCE
10
 Nice readable font, not too small nor too big. Nice usage of the line to seperate your story! 
ORIGINALITY PLOT
6
The plot is so-so, I mean it's typical that someone close to the protagonist would be in the hospital, we've all seen it. I hope it's not a story like those stereotypical korean dramas. You still have a lot more chapters to write, suprise your reader with a plot twist in the future!
FLOW
7
I understand with your concept of the chapters being written every Wednesday, very creative, but when we read it sometimes I can feel like the story is being rushed. Since we only know what is going on in Tao's life on Wednesdays, it's not as fluid.
WRITING
10
You have a nice writting overall and a good vocabulary. Nice use of onomatopoeia in chapter 3, it adds a dramatic feel in my opinion, which I enjoyed very much. Although, in some part of the story it can get confusing. I know when we use "hyung" it's a title for brothers but it's also used for friends, so since there was no indication of Tao and Baekhyun being brothers before the whole hospital incident, I thought they were just friends.  
GRAMMAR/SPELLING
8
Be careful here: "Maybe it would be a good idea to treat Baekhyun his favorite drink [...]" You forgot the "to" before his favorite drink, it doesn't make sense to treat Baekhyun his favorite drink. Either than a few minor mistakes, your story is fine!  
GENERAL ENJOYMENT
7
It was an average story to me, nothing made me love it too death but nothing made me dislike it either. Personally, I just didn't feel attached to the characters at all, but it is a good story. Maybe just not my cup of tea. 
EXTRA
I'm sorry this took a while to make, I was busy with school... Netherless I hope you liked my review! 
76 / 90