I LOVE YOU

143..........Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul General Hospital

Seohyun standing outside the observation room in ICU units where Daniel was placed. Through the transparent window she can see clearly what happening inside the room. Inside, the unconcious body of Daniel aka Yonghwa was lying on the bed with plenty of rubber duct out of his mouth, nose and other limb. Various patches and wire on his chest from the machine nearby the bed. Dr JaeJoong was busy monitoring Yonghwa's condition every minutes. He need to make sure Yonghwa body is strong enough to past his critical stage. Once in a while, he ogle to Seohyun that was standing outside the room since Daniel was brought in. Her expressionless face showed that she was confused with what had happen and JaeJoong understood it very well. 

" Nurse, I'll be out for awhile for reporting the patient condition to his family. Please keep monitor him and tell me quickly if there's anything!" JaeJoong went out of the room to get Seohyun. He approaching Seohyun slowly. He hugged her shoulder from behind cause Seohyun to startled. Seohyun slowly raised her head causing her and JaeJoong's gaze fused. That eyes is full of sorrow JaeJoong was smiling to the girl.

"Oppa, that person is not Daniel, right?? It is Yonghwa the singer, right? Both of them must be different person! Yonghwa was accidently had a necklace like mine! Yes it is, right oppa?? My Danny is sleeping at home, right??" with a very sad voice the girl was asking him the question that make him overawed. He loose her hug and stand beside her with one of his arm still hugging the girl. He really doesn't have the answer for Seohyun question right now. 

" Seohyun-ah. Let go.. We need to inform Uncle Hankyung, Auntie Chaerin and Ethan about Daniel. We should get Gyuri and Sandara too for you...Come on.. Let go.."

" Jae oppa! Answer me! That person is not Daniel, isn't he? NO.. I want to call Danny! He must be laughing at how stupid I am to imagine him laying unconciously at hospital.." Seohyun was raving hysterically. JaeJoong hurriedly hold her hands and try to stop her. The girl stared at her pitifully. 

" Seohyun-ah.. stop torturing yourself.." he said, tried to comforting her. He hug her while patting her head gently, seeking for a bit calmness for her.

" Jae oppa! Answer me! That couldn't be Daniel.. My Daniel had a very strong heart... Danny!!!" and she was crying to her heart content on JaeJoong chest. The nurse who was nearby was giving signal to JaeJoong whether Seohyun is okay or maybe JaeJoong need a help on her. But JaeJoong just shook his head and was giving a signal that ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter