Under the Crescent Moon

143..........Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yonghwa's Room, Jung's Mansion

         Yonghwa was standing infront of the mirror, busy preparing himself for the party that will begin in just 10 minutes. He don't know why he was so nervous tonight as he had attended a lot of occasions such as tonight, especially the one that organized by his family. Maybe because he think about meeting Seohyun a lot, so he can't focus on himself as usual. 

 

             The black tuxedo really suits him well plus with the chain-like accesory on his tie make him looked stylo. BVLGARI Diagono Complication tourbillon manual watch with a platinum case and YSL Eton Chelsea Boot in Black Leather have injected classics and posh sense in his styles. But he had no confidence on his appearance tonight. Suddenly...

"tok!tok!tok!" a knock on the door brought Yonghwa back to reality. Il Woo appeared from behind of the door, heading to his little brother. Yonghwa look back for awhile then stare back at the mirror.

" Danny, are you ready? Mum and dad are waiting for you downstair.. You should hurry. The guest had already arrived.." Il Woo said. When Yonghwa doesn't give any reaction, he stared at his little brother. Yonghwa was slightly pale.

" What the matter? You don't look in a good shape. Are you sick? Should we get a doctor?"

Yonghwa look back at his hyung and let out a sigh.. " I'm afraid that Seohyun wouldn't want to accept me ever again ..." he said slowly while taking seat on his bedside but still Il Woo can hear it well. Il Woo smile before taking place beside Yonghwa.

" You know what, Gyuri always told me that Seohyun had a very soft expression everytime your name is mentioned. She said that Seohyun really want to meet you and all this time she had never be in relationship with anyone." Il Woo's word make Yonghwa sit-up straight. 'Is it for real?'

" Huh? Is it for real, hyung?" he asked back. He felt like he had flying to the heaven.

" Of course! Why would my fiancee lying to me?? Il Woo smacked on his dongsaeng's forehead.

" Ouch! That's hurt!"

" Serve your right! Gyuri said, if anyone asked for Seohyun reason to reject them, she said she was own already by you. Now, should we get going?" 

"Yeah, sure! Yonghwa nodded and started to walk to the door before Il Woo stop him.

" Emm, Danny! Don't you think the girls down there will go hysterical if you get down without this?" Il Woo reached out the spectacles to Yonghwa.

" Oh I almost forget ^o^! Thanks hyung." he hurriedly wear the spectacles before both of them leave the room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As I walk on the blue royal carpet, my eyes wouldn't concentrate on the path... It seem like it was yearning on taking stroll on the place that was once familiar with it.. It look like everything was just the same... 

" Seohyun, do you stil remember this mansion?" a question from Mrs. Seo as their entering Jung's mansion.

" Yes, I still remember it, Mama..." Seohyun replied with a smile.. Mama, how can I forget this lovable place..

" You sure do, Seohyun-ah.. This mansion is just like your second home when you was kid.. You, Gyuri, Ethan and Danny will always gather here... Almost everyday you and Gyuri will force our late driver, Mr Han to send you here...." Said Mr. Seo in advance while giggling when he remembered that time.. I'm also remember it really well.. how Gyuri and I will pleading, making puppy-eyes, making sad faces so that the late JungSoo grandpa will send us here.. as i was way too far in my memoryland, somebody suddenly tapped on my shoulder which make me turned around.

" Gyuri-unnie!!"  Seohyun cried out happily. Gyuri just smiling at me.

" Yah, you're late!" Gyuri complaining while pinching her cheek.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter