The Ball, You and Memory

143..........Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yonghwa's room, CNBLUE's dormitary.

         Yonghwa was busy by himself packaging his thing as he gonna have to go back home for 4 days. His family is gonna hold a ball party for his parent wedding anniversary. The party must be a grand one as this is the first time his parent celebrate their wedding anniversary in Korea since their moving back to Korea a year ago as all this time they were staying in Japan . And of course it will be attended by VVIP and many more well-known person and of course Seo family, the closest friend to Jung family will be there also and Seohyun will also be there.....

         "Seohyun............" he mumbled at the name without he even realise it. Frankly, he really miss Seohyun. The sweet Seohyun. The shy Seohyun. The sad Seohyun. All about her. All this time he just heard about her news from his brother as her brother fiancee was Seohyun cousin. And he also had a picture of her that he put in his wallet. For him Seohyun's picture is like a lucky charm. It feels like Seohyun is always there for him even when she's not there. And the ball will be the perfect reunion for him and Seohyun.

         Thinking of the ball and their reunion make him sighing. He was sometime regretting about his decision on hiding his identity as a singer from Seohyun. The only person who knows about this secret is his family, his management and his bandmates. Being born in a well-known family is sometime unpleasentable for him as they didn't have much privacy from those silly paparazzi. And it is really troublesome. Therefore he prefer to use ' Jung Yong Hwa', his korean name for his stage name instead of using his born name ' Daniel Jung' . It was also the reason why CNBLUE's member profile was a secret since their debut. It is to hide his identity as one of the well-known Jung's family member. He also had to make full style make-over so that his secret will be more secure. Haish.... that a big sacrifice he had to make in order to fulfill his dream and he willing to.

 

Seohyun's room, Seo Family's Mansion

         " It already the time..." mumbled Seohyun alone. At last after almost 11 years since separated their going to meet today. Seohyun really hoping that Daniel will be there. She was really, really missing him. That night, Seohyun had really turned to be a beautiful angel down from the heaven. The white victorian style dress suit her ver well. The golden flower motive on the top of the dress make it more suit with her skin tone. Of course it is as Seohyun spent about 2 hours just to pick the most suitable dress for tonight. Eventhough it is not the first time she meet the Jung family but this is her first time meeting Daniel after 11 years. 

  

 

                 She was sighing as she was sitting infront of the make-up table while her beautician were busy setting her make-up, thinking about Daniel. That stupid boy. He and her had been friend since their were still in kindergarten. They were really close together. They play together, laugh together even cry together. They shared every single thing. But things change when suddenly Jung's family move to Japan due to business when they were 9 . It separate them. She still can remember how hard she cry when she send them to the airport. She also remembered when it was the last time their meet at their special spot. The word that Daniel make her hold to. A very dear word that had tortured her for such a long time.

' Seohyun. I'll come back~~~ but before that time come, please wait for me, princess....' 

 

                      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter