The Pain from The Past 1

143..........Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
6 months later.... INKIGAYO STAGE

 

" Thank you! Thank you!" Yonghwa waved his hand toward the audience once CNBLUE finish performing their new single, Hey You in Inkigayo.  He was relieved that they performance went smoothly as expected. Suddenly he felt an intense pain on the chest followed by difficulty of breathing. He felt like his breathing tract is blocked as he hard gasping for air. He just barely fell on the stage if not for Jonghyun who was aware of his condition and had use his body to blocked Yonghwa from collapsing on the stage. He held Yonghwa with his right hand tightly so that it won't to obvious that Yonghwa was barely collapsing on the stage.

" Hyung, what wrong??" He whisper slowly to Yonghwa's ear as Yonghwa leaned on him. Yonghwa's close eyes make Jonghyun worry. He shake his shoulder a bit which make Yonghwa open up his eyes and glare at Jonghyun.

" What wrong??" again he asked the question to Yonghwa. But Yonghwa just took a very deep breathe and stood on his own again. He turned to Jonghyun, just patted Jonghyun's shoulder with his right hand before that hand goes to his chest and was clutched tightly, he then again faced the audience with smile and waved with his left hand like nothing happen. Jonghyun stare with worried gaze.

"pst.. pst.. Jonghyun hyung, why?" Jungshin asking, feeling weird about how Yonghwa and Jonghyun act a minute ago. Jonghyun just shook his head. Minhyuk from back just stare weirdly on his hyungs act. Yonghwa continue to act like nothing happen until they all down from the stage and was on their way to their rest room when Yonghwa suddenly collapsed.

" HYUNG!!!" the shocked member were all screaming to see Yonghwa sudden collapsing. Luckily, Jungshin managed to catch him before he fell on the floor.Yonghwa was frowning due to the pain that he tried to endure.The members were all panicked to see Yonghwa's condition. 

" Jonghyun-hyung, what should we do now??" Minhyuk was the most panic person as he had eventually cry. Jonghyun was just froze there for a few second before coming back to his sense.

" Minhyuk, go find for help from the staff. Jungshin and I will take Yonghwa to restroom and we will call for ambulance. Oh yeah, find the manager as well as ...."

" NO! DON'T! " Yonghwa had open his eyes and cut Jonghyun word. He shooked his head as sign of not agreeing to Jonghyun's command. He let out a despair sigh as he felt that he had burden the member. Jonghyun was shocked about Yonghwa objection and tried to make Yonghwa agree on his command earlier. 

" But hyung, you're too sick. You had already fainted and yet...." 

" i said NO! Take me to the restroom now!!" he said angrily and started to coughing heavily, making the members panicked again.They hurriedly obey to Yonghwa order. Luckily their restroom was near to the place where they are right now. They lay him on the sofa once they reached the room. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter