The Pain from The Past 2 : The Remedies

143..........Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seohyun POV

" Doctor, a emergency case is reported and will be here in 5 minute. " sudden appearance of the nurse really freaking me out. I could feel like there's a butterfly in my stomach. It make me more uneasy.

"Dr. Joohyun?" 

" Oh, em.. Please prepare the emergency room . I'll be there after this." as soon as I finished giving order the nurse leave. I should hurriedly clean the place if I don't want anyone to get hurt .

" Dr. Joohyun, just leave it there. You should hurry! You have emergency case, right? Now, go! " Gae In, the nurse who enter the pantry when she pantry push me out of the pantry.

" Thank you, Gae In - unnie!" I said and started to run to the emergency dept. entrance. Phew! Luckily the patient is not here yet.

" Nurse, how is the patient condition when it is reported?" I ask Minzy, the nurse who deliver the repot to me earlier.

" The patient is in critical condition. The MA* said it is due to the patient past disease as the patient had record of heart problem. " Minzy excitedly tell me about the patient. Aigoo, Minzy-ah.. I felt like chocking..

"oh.. is that so.. oh.. " my, my.. I felt more uneasy hearing it.

"Doctor, the ambulance had arrived " again it thumping like crazy!!!

Yonghwa POV ( in the dream )

" Where am I ?" I was shook to see that I am laying at the riverside. Wait a minute! Why am I here? The last thing that I remember is that I had collapsed in our apartment and after that everything is blank. How do I get here? Slowly, I get up and started to walk along the riverside.   

 Along the river, all I could see is flower. Flower, flower and flower.. It feel like I'm in forest of flower. Suddenly, something had come across my mind. Oh, right.. We got schedule this morning! I need to get out of this place, right now!

" Anybody here?"  I screamed as I started to run. But it seem that there is no presence of human here. After a few time running across that flower forest, I gave up! I sat under a big shady oak tree at the end of the river and take a rest. Suddenly, I heard someone laughing and tried to search it from my place. The laugh seem like a girl laugh. I started to search for it .

Suddenly, I sense that someone is running behind me. As I turned behind, the only thing that I've seen is her back. The girl is wearing a beautiful white sundress with her long black hair flowing freely as she run. I don't know why, but I feel that she was so beautiful, even when I haven saw her face.

" Hey you!" and I started to chase her. As I was chasing her, I could see that she has a very fair skin. Without I even realise, she had drove me to another part of the the garden. She stop at the end of the bridge when I reached there. I was panting hard, tried to stabilise my breathing. Suddenly the girl turned to me and smile. I was stunned. It is Seohyun!! No wonder she seem familiar.

" Seohyun, wait for me!!" but before I could finished she had disappeared behind the oak tree. Damn! Now, where he gonna find her?

 

FLASHBACK..

" Doctor, the ambulance had arrived! " Seohyun could feel like her heart is thumping crazily.

" How's the condition?" Ask Dr Kim JaeJoong who suddenly appears beside her.

" Unconcious upon arrival!" One o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter