Ghost [Ravi]

VIXX oneshots (or two?)

Being best friends with a rapper like VIXX’s Ravi meant you had to listen to his songs several times as he practiced them at your place. You listened to them with him tons of times that you were able to perform them just like him. While spending time with you, he’d ask you to watch him perform and tell him if you thought of anything he could work on. His performances were always perfect and the lyrics were always strong, always reflecting his personality. Even when he left your place, you’d still be playing his songs and singing along them, even doing the rap parts the way he did. 

You were alone in your apartment, doing the dishes as Ghost played on your phone on the kitchen counter. The song was on repeat as you rapped along that you didn’t hear Ravi turn the key in your door and enter your apartment. He was back from practice and you had promised to make him dinner if he gets you a copy of their new album before its release. You didn’t know he finished practice early so you didn’t expect him to be home at this time. 

He stood at the kitchen’s door watching you move your head with the rhythm of the song. His eyes widened in surprise when he heard you sing along the lines of his song. He never thought anybody would be able to sing along such a fast rhythm. He himself went breathless a couple of times until he was able to perform the song perfectly. He couldn’t believe his ears when you were able to sing the whole song and even follow his ad-libs. When the song was over you darted your gaze in the direction of the door when you heard a sudden applause. 

“When did you get here?”

You asked as you grabbed your phone to turn the music off. Your cheeks were turning bright red. 

“Hmmmm… from the second verse?”

“You could’ve knocked or something.” 

You said as you pushed him out of the way and left the kitchen. You were very embarrassed. You never thought he’d catch you singing his songs. He followed you as he said: 

“I did knock. You just didn’t hear it.” 

You darted your gaze in his direction. 

“Why did you come?”

He took the album out of his bag and handed it to you. You gaped at it for a second and then looked up at him.

“Is it out already?”

He smiled.

“No. This is a special copy, just for you.” 

You grabbed it out of his hand, stared at the colorful cover for a few seconds before wrapping your arms around his neck. 

“I can’t wait to listen to it!” 

“Do you want my signature on it?”

You pulled out and looked at him in confusion.

“Why would I?”

“Aren’t you my fan?” 

 You hit his chest lightly. 

“Maybe next time we’ll record a song together.” 

You stuck your tongue out at him.

“You wish.”