Mute [Leo]

VIXX oneshots (or two?)

'I'm mute and you're the lead singer of my favorite band who just pulled me on stage to sing with you'

Based on http://tea-and-outer-space.tumblr.com/post/99399784683/aus 

Requested by anonymous on tumblr. 

 

I hope you like it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Today was the big day. You're attending your favorite group's fan meeting. You waited for this event for at least a year. You loved their music and enjoyed listening to their songs all the time. Literally, all the time. In the car, in the shower, while taking a walk, before bed, while studying, all the freakin' time. You also enjoyed dancing to their music and following their choreography.

You were in love with one of the main vocals. Leo was not only your favorite vocal, he was also your ideal type. His love for children and puppies was adorable. His angelic, even if rare, smile brightened your day. He was definitely a "Le Sin Set": once you start falling for him, it's game set. 

Your utmost hopes for today were holding hands with him and giving him the gift you bought almost 3 months ago. You wanted to talk to him, tell him how much you appreciated him, how much his voice had helped you go through rough days when all you had was his music. But that was impossible. Why? Simply because you were mute. You were born mute so you were never able to speak to your parents or friends, or sing your favorite group's songs no matter how much you wanted to. For that you prepared a sticky note with the things you wanted to tell Leo and prepared to give them to him during the fan meeting. 
 
You got dressed and left your house an hour before the event. You arrived at the fan meeting location, queued with the rest of the fans, and waited for the staff to let you in. 
 
The second you got in and sat down, you were starting to feel nervous. You couldn't believe it was finally the time for you to meet your favorite group, and you couldn't believe you're finally going to see Leo in real life! 
 
The lights went off and a few seconds later they were on again and all you could hear was the screams of the fans as they realized the members were standing on stage! Among the cheers of the fans, the boys started singing their new song. You were fond of this song and you had memorized the dance steps by heart. You were dancing on your seat.
 
You had eyes only for Leo, so you haven't noticed N approaching one of the lines and grabbing the hand of a random fan and taking her on stage, handing her a microphone and asking her to sing along! You turned to the right to see Hongbin doing the same. He walked toward a group of fans and picked one and took her on stage. You turned to look at Leo only to be surprised that he was walking toward your spot. He locked eyes with you and you were crossing fingers that he was looking at some other fan but you. He was moving closer and you felt your heart drop when he held your arm and pulled you behind him. 
 
VIXX Leo just held you by the wrist! He pulled you behind him on stage, handed you a microphone and waited for you to sing his lines. He smiled at you when he saw how nervous you were and you could feel his hand on your shoulder, trying to calm you down. 
"It's ok. Nobody will laugh at you even if you can't sing." 
 
He thought the reason you weren't singing was because you couldn't sing. Well, he was right, in a way. 
Your silence prolonged and now you could feel the members looking at you as well as the fans. All you did was use sign language to tell him that you are mute. It took him a couple of seconds to grasp what you were trying to say. Before you knew it, a staff member came behind you and took away your microphone and asked you to leave the stage. 
 
'Stop!' You looked at Leo who asked the staff to leave you on stage. By then the song had stopped and you could feel eyes piercing through you. No matter how many times you've felt embarrassed about being mute, this was the worst. Some fans started giggling and things were awkward on stage. You lowered your head as you started walking away from Leo, a tear escaping and falling down your cheek. He reached for your hand and held it in his, not allowing you to leave the stage. He then said: 'I'm sorry I didn't know.' You used sign language again to tell him to give you his cellphone. He did and you typed: 'It's ok! I'm sorry I can't sing. But I can dance.' His face lit up as he asked you 'What song?' You smiled at him and typed: 'You choose and I'll dance.'
 
He asked the DJ to play their new song again and asked the rest of the members to clear the stage for you. You paired with him as you both started dancing to the song. The members and the fans, seeing how well you were dancing started cheering for you. Once you were done everyone was clapping for you and cheering and your cheeks turned bright red. Leo gave you a tight hug while the fans screamed in jealousy.  The members approached you and patted your back while complimenting your dancing skills. 
 
'You're an excellent dancer. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!' Leo said and sent you off stage. You walked back to your seat followed by jealous stares from some of the fans and proud stares from the others. As soon as you took your seat, the fan sitting next to you patted your back and gave you a thumps up. 
 
When it was time for signing the photo album, you queued with the fans again and waited for your turn to get your album signed by the boys. While standing in front of each one, they complimented you and wrote their compliments along with their signature. You were finally standing in front of Leo so you gave him the note you prepared as well as the gift. Your note said 'Thank you for being the great person you are,' but he looked at you and shook his head, 'No. Thank you!' And you knew this day couldn't get any better.