Princess Of China

Love Me Like You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is the second part of "When I Was Your Man" but actually there is no need for you to read the first part, this works perfectly fine as an own story

_________

Three months have passed.
Three months have passed since Yoongi and Hoseok broke up.
Their friendship-y behaviour at the beginning of their break-up phase has turned out to be a ty idea and Yoongi has seen no other option than cutting their contact.
It has been the worst.
Not even to have the self-respect to slap himself mentally, telling himself he needs to stop depending onto somebody, but also the actual action of taking this step.
A few days before their school ended and the holidays began he needed to do it.
That stupid jacket he still had from Hoseok was in a bag and also a flyer for his upcoming rap competition.
He had just looked at Hoseok and motioned him to come outside. Taehyung and him had stood together in the hall way and that ing brat of a kid glared at Yoongi like he wanted to kill.
Hoseok had sighed, rolled his eyes but came along until they were outside.
Yoongi had needed all of his strength. He swallowed before handing Hoseok the bag.
His ex-boyfriend looked at it.
“What’s this?”
“Your jacket. I … don’t know why I should have it anymore”
“Well, I thought you liked it so you could keep it”
“I liked it because it meant something to me. Now it’s just a piece of fabric. Take it”
Hoseok took the bag.
“And … there also is a flyer for my rapping competition next Friday”
Hoseok nodded. “Yeah, I already told you I will come and see it. A promise is a promise”
Yoongi nodded and bit his lip. The words were rolling up his throat like bile and they felt bitter when he finally said them.

“I don’t want to be in contact with you anymore”

It was silent for a second and immediately tears emerged Yoongi’s eyes. He wiped them away with his sweater sleeves and avoided Hoseok’s look. It was surprised – but not hurt.
And exactly this hurt even more.
“Well … uhm, okay”
It was downright awful. It was just downright awful to get this single feedback. He just told someone that he needs to cut the contact! In the face!
It has taken up all of his courage to make this face to face because Hoseok was worth a personal talk and he would have done anything take his words back.
But it was better like that.

“But shall I … still come to your competition”
“Yeah, please … I’d appreciate it really much”
“Alright then” Hoseok looked at the bag once more.
Then, without saying goodbye, their ways separated.


Hoseok had not showed up to his competition.


Of course Yoongi was Yoongi. Of course he could never ever stand this loneliness.
When their last philosophy class would have been Hoseok didn’t show up – of ing course not.
Instead of him his friend Namjoon was there and sat next to Yoongi. He was a nice guy but the both of them knew about nothing of each other.
“You know what” Yoongi began and Namjoon looked at him in a friendly and curious way.
“What?”
“I will write Hoseok a letter. A really long one where I put in everything that is going through my mind, what has happened to me the last days and so on. Like a good-bye-letter for myself to finally cut everything”
Namjoon nooded. “Well, that sounds good. But I honestly can imagine that Hobi won’t read it properly. He’ll maybe scam it and that’s it, so don’t expect too much”
The imagination of him just scamming everything, not reading such honest words Yoongi was giving to him was making his heart cramp and he wanted to curl into a ball and start sobbing again.
“Yeah” he just replied and nodded.
“I guess I just draw a few ducks onto the sheets so he will keep on reading”
Namjoon laughed and told him to do so.
And Yoongi will.


The letter has been written.
Five sheets, nine pages and over thousands of honest words Yoongi had sent away.
Of course he couldn’t keep and via messages he had texted Hoseok about the letter.
He told him it has arrived but he will read it later since it was such a long one.
Yoongi agreed and waited.

He waited for days.

Sometimes he asked if Hoseok had already read the letter but the only answer he received was a no and that he wants to take his time to read it.
“But what are you doing all day? It’s not like you are working or so” Yoongi had texted.
“Yes, I know, I’m still playing Dota with Namjoon. I just want to take my time, as I told you” was the answer.

More days passed.
Yoongi just sat in the car with his sister and his parents. They wanted to spent family holidays together and so they did.
While they were driving Yoongi looked at the current date.
Almost eight days have passed and Hoseok hasn’t read the letter.
He was playing Dota. Alright. All day long. Alright. Didn’t want to spent his time with Yoongi’s letter instead.
All ing right.
“Hey, can you please read the letter now?” Yoongi texted him and bit his lip. This was upsetting him to the maximum that this tard still preferred playing this ty games instead of reading a single ing letter that was laying in this room for eight ty days.

“I’m ingame, I can’t” was his answer.

Yoongi could have thrown up immediately.

This could not be possible. How can a human being be such a lazy piece of and not spend a single second thinking about reading a letter that was addressed to him? This could be important or anything else!

“Hoseok, please, take your time today, it is not like you need five hours to read the letter and you don’t even have to answer. You just have to tell me if you read it and then it’s fine. This is my goodbye-letter to you and I finally want to end this for me”

He could see Hoseok’s sigh and eyes rolling.

“Well alright, if you stop asking after that I will read it after that round. Fine?”
“Yeah”


Yoongi waited about half an hour when he received an answer.
 

“Fine, I’ve read it”
“Okay, do you want to answer to anything in the letter”
“No, for me there is nothing to answer”

Nothing to answer? Of the content of five sheets, nine pages and thousands of words and and topics there was nothing to answer?

“Alright, then goodbye I think”
“Goodbye?”
“Yes, goodbye, as I said, this was my goodbye-letter. I want to cut off any contact to you because I still love you and I don’t want that and I still feel lonely and just want to end this”
“Geez, Yoongi, you are 18 ing years old, get over it. It’s just a relationship and not the end of the world”

What? What? What the ?

“…”
“Yoongi that’s really not that hard”
“You have no ing c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter