Under Your Blanket

Love Me Like You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The buzzing of his phone woke him up.
Hoseok hummed and felt for that annoying thing in the dark of his room.
He pressed the button and was blinded by the brightness of his screen. He fumbled with a few settings and lowered the blinding lightness.
It was almost 2 am and Yoongi texted him.

I’m not able to sleep, Hoseok.

Hoseok sighed and his phone vibrated again as a new message arrived in his mailbox.

I really want you by my side right now.

The young man shoved his blanket away and sat up, exhaling deeply as he slid his feet into his slippers and got up. He stretched and tried to get rid of the numbing tiredness in his limps.
Hoseok sighed and just grabbed a black hoodie with an almost washed out print of the Pink Floyd logo and took his jeans from his desk chair as he opened his door.
His apartment was quiet, his roommate Taehyung was sleeping. Of course.
Taehyung usually didn’t stay up too late on Tuesdays because of his job and Hoseok shouldn’t either.
He fumbled with his pants and put them on, struggling with the zipper as he finally closed it.
The male arrived in the hall of his apartment and took his key from the cupboard before he sneaked in the kitchen and looked for something eatable.
The only thing he found was an apple, Taehyung and he really had to do a bit grocery shopping the upcoming days.
He sighed and just took the apple, disappointed that he didn’t find something better.
He really wanted a few candies right now, no matter which.
No coffee even if he liked it.
Just candy.
Hoseok went out of the apartment and tried to close the door silently. Taehyung really didn’t need to know about his current action.

He got out of the train station, it was around two thirty and he dug his face into the neckline of his hoodie. It was colder than expected and he forgot to take his jacket from home, but the end of his night journey wasn’t far away so he just swallowed his complaining and kept walking until he reached the apartment.
The door was open all day long and even in the night, he entered the dark arrival hall of the house and looked up for the elevator.
A big sign hung on the metallic doors.
“Defect” Hoseok mumbled and sighed.
The seventh floor wasn’t a puddle jump for his tired legs but he couldn’t change it so he just kept walking.
And as he reached the door he almost cried in relief. The only question now was if he would come in.
He rang the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter