Time Will Heal And So Will Love

Love Me Like You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: no update, but this was on darft and I still don't know why some things keep putting themselves into draft

Hoseok is 21 in this, Yoongi 22
 

Hoseok never really liked going to hospitals.
It wasn’t like he was disgusted by them, actually he admired the whole principle of it even if it was such an ordinary thing in his daily life. Just the thought of so many doctors and nurses and people who all worked there just to cure other people’s flus and care for old and hurt ones was something he felt a huge reverence for.
He knew himself, he was already uncomfortable around getting an injection, even if the doctor was nice, not to mention how he would act with giving a shot to somebody.

He walked through the huge glass door into the arrival hall, the walls were in a friendly light-orange, indoor plants were placed on the window sills, but after looking a bit closer Hoseok realized they weren’t real plants.
In the corner of the hall stood a bunch of chairs and sofas, people in white patient gowns and some people in casual clothes sat together, talked and laughed.
A few had tubes fixed in their noses or at their hands which were connected with a transparent bag full of an undefinable liquid at a metal rod. Hoseok thought that those things really looked like hat stands and before he could giggle at this sight he pulled his gaze away.
He searched for an information, or at least a doctor who could help him to find one.
Hoseok sighed lowly and walked on, through the arrival hall. Crossed on his way a bunch of elevators and walked pass snack vending machines and disinfectors and other apparats he didn’t really recognized or know what they were.
His eyes wandered over everything ad he finally found something with a sign over it, saying “Information”.
He smiled and walked towards it, the man behind the glass looked up and smiled back.
Hoseok noticed a sticker and narrowed his eyes to read it.  
“Intercommunication system” he mumbled and shrieked lightly as he a high ping caught his attention.
“Hi, how can I help?”
He looked back at the young man behind the glass, smiling friendly at him.
“Uhm, is here the place where I can ask for patients?” Hoseok fumbled with the fabric of his shirt.
“That’s the reason I’m here” Another warm smile, Hoseok sighed in relief.
“Alright, I’m looking for Mister Min Yoongi”
The man nodded, broke the eye contact and typed the name on his keyboard.
“Min Yoongi” Hoseok heard his mumbling.
“When did he arrive?”
“Two days ago, in the middle of the night but he wasn’t allowed to have visitors because of his surgery”
The man just nodded again, eyes fixed on the monitor and Hoseok heard the clicks of the computer mouse.
“Yes. He’s in the second floor. F7. When you take the first elevator next to the café automat and arrive at the second floor just walk straight down the corridor. There are signs on the doors where you can find F7”
Hoseok gifted him his full-teethed smile. “Thank you very much”
“No problem, have a nice day”
Hoseok bowed and walked back to the snack vending machines.
He admired that man. Smiling so nicely and being so friendly all day long on a place when so many people come to him all day long, maybe even really upset and sad ones, asking for loved people who were here, had a surgery or something else behind them.
Maybe that smile is necessary, Hoseok thought.
He had felt himself relaxing as the friendly man just told him calmly where Yoongi’s room was, almost like it was alright and nothing to worry about because he was at the hospital, the place where people get cured and not get caused for even more pain to go through.
Hoseok was a bright guy, but an empathetic one, too. And he felt with those people.
The imagination of a crying child standing in front of him, asking where its mommy was, not able to say a name or what happened to her, made Hoseok’s heart break.

The elevator beeped and Hoseok looked up, harshly pulled out of his thoughts.
The doors slid open and he saw an old man holding his arm around the shoulder of a seemingly equally old woman.
Hoseok took a step to the side to let them pass, the woman tried her best with pain and misery to get out of the elevator, the man helping her, and smiled back.
“Thank you, young man”
Hoseok tilted his head and eye-smiled as he bowed.
He let them pass and entered the huge elevator. They were much bigger than the ones in the house where his own apartment was.
Understandable, whole hospital beds had to fit in here.
Hoseok pressed the button for the second floor and watched the doors closing.
He was surprised how fast the elevator was, but realized a few moment later that in an emergency a slow elevator-pace was … prejudicial for the patients.

The doors slid open once more and he got out, following the way explanation of the man behind the glass.  
His eyes went over the doors, scanning the signs on it to find the right until he reached the F7.
He inhaled deeply and knocked at the door before he grabbed the knob.
He opened it just ajar und peeked through the chink.
He saw three beds, one was covered with a transparent plastic foil, one was empty, but clearly in use.
In the last one, the one at the window laid someone and Hoseok wasn’t able to hide his smile anymore.
Yoongi tilted his head slowly to see who had knocked. His mouth corners lifted tiredly.
“Yoongi, my grumpy, clumsy, beautiful old man”
Hoseok’s smile was brighter than the sun as he entered the room and hurried to Yoongi.
“You are still alive!”
Yoongi sat up and steadied himself on his elbows.
“You took your time”
The younger male laid his backpack down and lend over to kiss him. He felt Yoongi’s happy smile.
Seemed like he really felt alone in the last few days.
“I tried my best to hurry but you know me and my orientation”
Hoseok ceased from kissing him and went over to a chair in the corner.
“I do, Hoseok, I do. I feared you are never going to find the information, left alone my room”
The younger male grabbed the chair and settled it down next to Yoongi’s bed.
He reached for Yoongi’s hand under the thick, white blanket and intertwined their fingers.
“But, as you can see, I attained the end I had in view and now I’m here. How is your leg going?”
Hoseok grinned over that pun and Yoongi shook his head as he pulled the blanket away, revealing a cast around his right leg.
“It’s going nowhere right no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter