No other place to go.

Infected. [discontinued]

Shocked, was the only expression which was shown on the younger’s face. “W-what? What are you saying?” Ryeowook held Yesung’s hands tightly under the table as he spoke, wishing he could think that it was just another joke created by their hyungs. “If you think we are joking right now, you are ing wrong. We, and I meant, all of us, needs to leave. NOW.” Leeteuk tried his best to be as calm as ever and tried giving the rest of the boys some assurance that this is going to be okay. When it’s not going to be. “Teuk is right, the city is too dangerous to be in right now, we need to head to the countryside or something. So, quit worrying and get your asses up and go pack up somethings that you think we would need. To survive.” Kangin told them sternly hoping that they would listen and hurry up before it’s too late.

“Let’s all head towards the rooftop! It’s high and there shouldn’t be much infected there!” Donghae suggested while Eunhyuk agreed and told the rest that they should bring along need supplies as well. “Sounds like a plan. Let’s go boys, pack as much as you can. Just bring what you need. Sungmin, it’s time to open up the box.” Leeteuk instructed and ran towards the kitchen and searched for supplies with Kangin. Sungmin nodded and went towards the study room with Kyuhyun to look for useful weapons that may come in handy. Sungmin went in quickly and took out a key from his pocket, “Kyu, over here. Leeteuk hid some guns in this drawer. He said that it was for our safety purpose, I placed them here for safeguarding. Now, it’s finally time for use.” Kyuhyun was shocked on the number of guns that they had in the house, “HOW THE HECK DID WE NOT SEE THEM?! AND AREN’T THEY ILLEGAL OR SOMETHING?!” Sungmin knew this brat would ask about it, so he didn’t tell anyone about the matter. “Sorry for not telling-” Sungmin paused and then realises it’s not the time to apologize, it’s the time to run for god’s sake. “AISH. Nobody is going to bother if it’s illegal or not! It’s about life and death now, so shut up, and help me out!” Sungmin threw Kyuhyun another key, which leads to a big metal box. Once he opened it, he gave out a groan while his eyebrows farrowed and looked at Sungmin, once again, with that unpleased look as the maknae is still angry that they didn’t tell him about these. The box was filled with different kinds of bullets, long to short, thin to thick. “Here, take this. Keep this with you for now.” Sungmin gave Kyuhyun a shotgun and an extra magazine of bullets. “What about you? Do you have one yourself? What about the rest?” Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin worriedly and hopes that there are enough guns for everyone. “There are enough for everyone and don’t worry about me. Did you forget that I’m a black belt in karate?” Sungmin gave him a smile and assured him that he could take care of himself. After a few minutes, the boys came out of their rooms with the gathered supplies. Yewook took the medicine, Eunhae with the food supply, Kangteuk with some necessary cooking items, which are meant for field trips and Kyumin with the guns and extra bullets. “Here, everyone take these. These guns are bought by Jungsoo Hyung a few years ago. It’s time to use them.” Sungmin told the rest as he passes out the guns to each and every one of them. With the look on their faces, Leeteuk told them it was for safety purposes and nothing more. “Boys, let’s go. We don’t have much time.” The boys put on their backpacks and bid goodbye to their dorm for the last time. “I wonder when we will be able to come back” Donghae whispered to himself has they leave the house one by one. “Soon Hae… Soon…” Eunhyuk gave Donghae a pat on the back and closed their dorm’s door shut.

 

“Aish. Stop being a dumb and follow me!” Heechul hissed at Hankyung for knocking over things that made slight noises as they sneaked through classroom to classroom. Hankyung hung his head low but high enough to see the area and look out for the infected. “Why did you choose to stay with me if you hated me so much?” Hankyung blurted out subconsciously as he looked at Heechul. Heechul rolled his eyes and answered with sarcasm “Because I’m such a nice person and because Jungsoo isn’t here. Who would want to be with a dumb idiot like you?” Upon hearing that, Hankyung gave a sigh and continued walking behind Heechul. “Shh. It’s there. Don’t make sudden movements.” Heechul crept slowly towards the water cooler and hid behind it. “Hand me a towel.” Hankyung took one from the ground and passed it to Heechul wondering what the sassy guy wants it for. Heechul took the towel and soaked the towel using the water cooler and waited patiently for the infected to walk nearer to them. “There’s one coming!” Hankyung panicked out a whisper, hoping that the older knows what he was doing. “Shut up. Look.” Heechul glared at the younger before throwing the soaked towel towards the locker creating a soft bump. The sound travelled enough to reach the nearest infected student. “Apparently they only react to sound. It seems that they can’t see too, if not, why would these es be going towards the lockers and never turned back?” Hankyung was impressed with the older’s theory and agreed. “Quick, let’s go to the rooftop, infected aren’t able to go up that high, so I would assume that there would not be many of them there. “ Heechul and Hankyung then brisk walked slowly to the other end of the hallway trying hard not to make any noise to attract any unwanted attention. Once both of them reached the stairs, they ran up as quickly as possible to avoid any more infected that are lurking around. “Heechul lookout!” Hankyung pushed Heechul away from the random infected who almost attacked him. Hankyung took out his gun without hesitation and gave the infected a few shots till it’s on the ground completely dead. The gunshots travelled throughout the entire hallway with attracted loads more of infected coming towards hanchul’s way. “RUN YOU IDIOT! RUN” Heechul grab hold on Hankyung’s hand run towards the other end. Hankyung was shocked but continued shooting the infected behind them, slowing the others down as they tripped over the ones in front. Once they reached the 3rd and last floor, before Heechul was the door towards the rooftop. “We are here- . IT’S ING LOCKED. OH MY FU- THERE ARE MORE COMING!” Heechul hissed as Hankyung turned around facing more infected who were attacking their way towards the two men. “I’m almost out of bullets! Heechul, DO SOMETHING!” Hankyung panicked as his bullets get limited.

Each shot counted,

Each second goes by…

 

And moments later, they might be dead.