Even if it kills me.

Infected. [discontinued]

The boys have been shooting the undead for the past 15 minutes, and yet it doesn’t seem to be any lesser. “I could see the others!” the China man shouted at Heechul as he saw the older defending himself from the brain hungry undead. “Heechul! I’m coming!” Leeteuk shot his way through the crowd of infected and rushed towards the pale looking man. “Please help me! I can’t take it anymore…” Heechul sobbed as he continued to shoot the infected without missing his aim. After Leeteuk grabbed hold of the older, as he fainted due to a fever as well as the condition of anxiety which overwhelmed him for the pass 30 minutes. Hangeng was rescued by Kyumin as they both cleared the entire crowd of undead around him. Following behind them was Yewook and Eunhae. “Come on guys! The stairway is clear, let’s leave now, or we never will!” Kangin signalled the boys as he carried the older and assured Leeteuk that Heechul would be fine after resting.

Yesung and Ryeowook slammed the door shut and pushed loads of heavy furniture towards the door with Kyumin and Eunhyuk’s help. Kangin placed down Heechul at a portable bed (those used in camping), as Leeteuk took care of the crying Donghae, who was of course much more overwhelmed by the infected more than anyone else. “Come on now Hae, crying isn’t going to do any good now is it?” Leeteuk smile softly at the younger as his nodded slightly while sobbing. “But hyung! We are going to be fine right? I mean- we could go back to our old lives, right? I-I hate this. I want t-to go back.” Donghae grabbed hold on the older’s shirt and looked up at the angelic face with his teary eyes. Leeteuk keeled down beside the younger and pat his head lightly “Donghae-ah, remember the time where we played basketball in the courtyard behind your house?” The younger nodded and continued the story for the man “Y-yes, we were happy, m-my dad was there. He told me that you will take care of me n-no matter what happens.” Donghae said in between sobs as Leeteuk then look at the younger “Yes Hae, I remembered that day very clearly. Mr Lee told me to take care of you no matter what happens. And even so till today, I will keep that promise. So Donghae-ah, even though this is going to be hard, but I promise you, I will keep you safe, no matter what.” Leeteuk smiled at the younger as he pulled the smaller into his arms. “Even if it kills me.”

 

Tick…

Tock.

Tick…

Tock.

 

 

“ARGH.” Hangeng groaned. Kangin looked at the Chinaman, wondering what he wanted this time. Leeteuk gave the bulky guy a pat on the shoulder giving him a signal to give it a rest. “Yes H-Hankyung? What is the matter?” Leeteuk stuttered the other’s name as he eyed at Heechul who is currently taken cared by Sungmin and Ryeowook. “I just don’t get it! Heechul has been sleeping for days! 1 and a half day to be exact! When would he be able to wake up?!” The Chinaman folded his arms in frustration and farrowed his eyebrows. Leeteuk coughed slightly and looked at the man lying there peacefully before he could speak, his words were cut off by the maknae. “Dude, can you just chill the down? Heechul is just resting. Besides, his fever is gone. He should be waking up anytime soon.” Kyuhyun said as he messaged his forehead. “He’ll be fine hyung. Don’t worry too much.” Eunhyuk comforted the older as Donghae lays on his lap taking a nap as he was tired from ‘hunting’ of their food supply in the room near the other stairway of the rooftop.

Creak

“Whew. I’m back guys. Here are some medical supplies I found in the nurse’s office downstairs.” Yesung closed the door gently as he threw the big bag of medical items at Kyuhyun who was standing near Ryeowook and Sungmin. Kyuhyun caught it skilfully and took a looking in the bag and then close it shut before setting it on the ground next to the bed where Heechul was resting at. Ryeowook ran towards the older and gave him a hug while asking if he was okay. Yesung gave him a nod and assured him that nothing happened.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

“HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME IN! THEY ARE OUT THERE TO KILL ME! HENRY-AH! Oh no, please… HELP!”