Just another morning… Not.

Infected. [discontinued]

“God damn it. Why should I be awake so early in the morning?! AND IT’S GOD DAMN SATURDAY! ARGH!” Sungmin rubbed his eyes and scratched his head as he walked to the bathroom sloppily. As he walked, he heard footsteps from behind. A hand reached out and tapped on his shoulder. “FUC- “Sungmin turned around and almost gave that person a hard whack. “Good morning beautiful.” Kyuhyun smirked and slide past Sungmin to get to the bathroom before Sungmin realises. “YAH. Kyu, stop ing with my brains. It’s just the morning and- YAH! What the heck- I CAME FIRST YOU .” Sungmin raced to the bathroom door and banged against it with his fist. “Too bad hyung, who ask you to always fall it.” Sungmin could feel Kyuhyun smirk behind the door. Pissed, he gave the door a last bang and off the bathroom lights making Kyuhyun scream in the bathroom. He laughed and walked away to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. “I wonder if Eunhyuk and Hae has woken up…” He walked past their bedroom and heard some talking from inside. “Alright, they’re awake I suppose.” He told himself.

“Good morning hyung.” Both Eunhyuk and Donghae echoed while shutting their room door behind and walking down to the kitchen. “Good morning Kiddos. How’s your sleep last night?” Sungmin flipped the pancakes and watched the scrambled eggs cook on the other. “Pretty good. We finished our history project that was given yesterday.” Donghae went to sit down and grabbed 2 glasses, while Eunhyuk went to get the milk for breakfast. “Ah, Kyu and I finished it too. It wasn’t difficult I presume.” Sungmin gave the scrambled eggs a few stirring and continued to make more pancakes. Donghae gave Eunhyuk the glasses and looked around. “Hyung, where’s Kyu? I heard his voice earlier.” Eunhyuk poured the liquid into the glasses and served it to Donghae. “Aish that brat, he’s in the toilet. Remind me to kill him afterwards.” Donghae giggled and looked at the stove where the Sungmin is making their breakfast. “You know, you should tell him soon right?” Eunhyuk looked up at Sungmin while grabbing 4 more glasses to pour the rest of the liquid in. Sungmin sighed as he is done with the cooking. “I know, I know. But it’s not the right time. I’ll do so. Soon.” He served up the pancakes and eggs on 6 plates and brought 2 to the counter to serve the hungry Donghae. Kyuhyun walked out of the bathroom with his towel on his head. “Ah~ I smell food~ Morning Hyungs.” Eunhyuk saw Kyuhyun and mouthed him a Good morning and asked him to settle down for breakfast. Donghae is already munching his way on the delicious food that Sungmin prepared. “Brat, go get Wookie and Yesung hyung to come for breakfast.” Sungmin placed down his glass of milk and his plate beside where Kyuhyun is sitting. Kyuhyun smirked at him and stood up. “Yes beautiful. On my way hyung.” Sungmin immediately flushed due to Kyuhyun’s teasing and saw Eunhyuk looking at him giggling as he’s face went blushing like mad.

“Hyung! Wookie?” Kyuhyun knocked on the doors of Yewook and wondered why no sound is produced. “I’m coming in if you are going to continue ignoring me!” Kyuhyun gave the door a few harder hits before turning the handle. “STOP!” Yesung held onto the door knob and eyed on Ryeowook’s body. “God damn it Wookie! Quickly get changed! Or this brat is going to find out!” Ryeowook stood up without his clothes on and pouted as he rubbed his eyes “Why can’t we let them know~ He stomped his feet and sat on the ground. Yesung cursed and told him “look, I’ll tell them when it’s the right time. But right now, just get dressed!” Kyuhyun is still forcing his strength to open the couple’s door and shouting at them asking why they are taking so long. “Fine. You said it, I didn’t force you.” Ryeowook giggled and quickly rushed to the wardrobe to get dress for the day. Yesung thanked the havens for making this easy for him and told Kyuhyun to wait for a little while Ryeowook is getting dressed. Once dressed, Ryeowook threw at Yesung his shirt and grabbed their bags. Yesung caught it skilfully and wore it as fast as he could. “Thank you my love.” Ryeowook gave Yesung a last peck on his cheeks before heading outside. “Love you.” Ryeowook whispered before Yesung released the door knob and opened the door. “Finally! What the heck are you both doing inside! It took you a good 5 minutes for you to respond to me. God damn it, now Min is going to kill me for taking so long.” Kyuhyun glared at the older and stomped away to the dining room. “He’ll be just fine. Plus, how would Sungmin-ssi want to kill his favourite maknae?” Ryeowook giggled and nod his head in agreement as he pulled Yesung to the dining room for breakfast.

At the dining table, Donghae was blabbering what he and Eunhyuk had done for the project as Eunhyuk served him with more milk and pancakes. Sungmin laughed and listened to Donghae’s blabber but was occasionally looking at Kyuhyun who was seated at the living room with his plate on his lap as he looked outside the window. “Hyung, is there something wrong with Kyu?” Ryeowook said as he poured syrup over his and his lover’s pancakes. Yesung thanked the younger as munches on his food.  Sungmin sighed as he took his plate and went over to sit with the maknae. Kyuhyun looked at his plate and pushed the bits and pieces of food with his fork and sighed. “Erm… Kyu… What’s wrong?” Sungmin looked up at Kyuhyun as he gave his scrambled eggs to Kyuhyun. “It’s nothing hyung. Don’t mind me.” Kyuhyun said softly as he gathered his pancakes that has been cut into pieces and placed it on Sungmin’s plate. “No… Is it about your parents? How are they doing?” Sungmin gave his full glass of milk to Kyuhyun as he grabbed another for himself. Kyuhyun took a sip of the liquid and thanked the older. “They are doing not so well as the past. I guess it’s because of me and my noona’s schooling fees.” Sungmin nodded his head, unable to reply anything. “Comfort him? Offer to help him? Aish, think you dumb , think!” Without Sungmin noticing, Kyuhyun turned and found him shutting his eyes while mentally cursing himself. “Hyung. Don’t worry about it. Really. I can handle it. Besides, I have a beautiful roommate for me to have a backup right?” Kyuhyun smirked as he took Sungmin’s plate and stood up. Once again, Sungmin is dumb founded by this sleek brat. “Ya-YAH! CHO KYU HYUN. Stop calling me beautiful! I am a man for the love of god! TREAT ME LIKE A MAN GOD DAMN IT.” Sungmin shouted as he stood up to chase after the younger.

Both Donghae and Eunhyuk has finished their breakfast and went to the living room to catch on some news which they might find useful for their English project. “Hae, head to the living room with wookie and Yesung hyung first, I’ll go grab some fruits that Sungmin hyung has bought home yesterday.”  Eunhyuk gave Donghae’s a soft tap before heading off to the kitchen again. “Alright~ I’ll go bring our notebooks and pens for the note taking later on. The news is going to start in 5 minutes! Be quick hyuk!” Donghae rushed to their bedroom and grabbed all the needed items and closed their door shut before returning to the living room again. “Wookie, you go to the living room too, I’ll go grab ours.” Yesung told Ryeowook as he heard what Eunhyuk has instructed Donghae to do. Ryeowook nodded and told the older that he will go help Eunhyuk with the snacks and drinks for the note taking session with the others.

After his never-ending bickering with Kyuhyun, Sungmin was reminded by Yesung on the note taking session that is starting soon. Sungmin immediately left Kyuhyun with the dish washing and ran to their room to take their notebooks and pens for their Saturday session. It’s been awhile since all of them have been trying to get into the news department or let’s say the reporting career. Currently, as only university students, age ranging from 19 to 22, they only could be accepted into the reporting career if they have passed the major exam giving by the school. Wondering why they are all in the same dorm or in the same class? Well, their class only consist of a few students, maximum only up to 10 students. Why? If you’re rich, you’re in. This happened exactly to Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Yesung. Then what about Ryeowook and Kyuhyun? Ah… It seemed that I’ve forgotten to say that if you’re the first 2 top students in the school, regardless of age, you’re in.

“Yes, teukie hyung? Okay! We are all getting ready! The news is starting so you better get here with Kangin hyung! Okay~ get here quickly! Bye~” Donghae spoke through their house phone has the rest settled down in their own comfy spot to get ready for the note taking session. “Aish, Teukie hyung and Kangin is going to be late again? I hope they get yummy treats for us this time. It’s been so many times that they are being late!” Yesung folded his arms as he spoke out of frustration. Ryeowook tried calming his lover down by giving him some fruits that are peeled and cut into bite sized pieces by Eunhyuk. “Guys! It’s starting!” Kyuhyun told the rest as all of them quickly sat down to focus on the news. “Good afternoon. You’re now watching SBO news, and I’m your host Choi Siwon.” Sungmin grabbed the TV’s control and made the volume a little louder so that all could hear clearly and not bicker about unnecessary things like getting the wrong information or stuff like that. “Ah… Isn’t this man handsome? He got the looks, the voice and everything. Ah, it would be awesome to be on the news like him.” Donghae said while placing supporting his chin with his elbows on the table. “Hae, shut up. We could be like him too. One day, we will be the ones doing the news.” Eunhyuk gave Donghae a light slap on his back earning a glare from the other. “Alright guys, could you guys shut up already? If you guys are going to continue to bicker, you aren’t going to get any details from this.” Sungmin glared at both the younger and turned back his attention to the news.

Latest in from outside the studios, in the factory near Jeju Island, there were many toxic liquids found in the items produced by the company ESM which caused many deaths earlier this year. The deceased consumed the items namely “Bake Fries”, “Instant Rice” and much more. This company has been making instant foods for many years without problem, but till this very year, a single accident made them go downhill.” The door bell rung while they were taking down the details, Sungmin volunteered to open the doors and asked the maknae to help him with taking down the rest of the information said by the news caster. “Sungmin get in, right now.” Leeteuk pushed the younger and pulled Kangin in. Kangin quickly slammed shut the door and locked it tight. He went to the living room and placed down the items that they had bought before coming over. “Hyung you’re here! Wait. What happened?” Donghae looked up at leeteuk’s worried face and turned back at the TV as it broadcasted the other half of the news. “It has been found out the food that ESM has been making the deceased, un-dead.” Choi Siwon, the news anchor spoke as it’s passed on to another reporter on the actual site. “This is the actual site of the factory, which caused many deaths and such. From what we heard inside, the people who consumed these foods aren’t actually dead. We were told that they infected by a strange toxic which caused them to crave for human flesh and will consume nothing else. It also seemed that many wasn’t in their right minds which wouldn’t respond to their own names or family members. It has been already been taking over the city by this morning as millions of citizens has been bitten by these infected. Straight from the police HQ, they want to advice all alive and uninfected citizens to move away from the areas near Jeju and get out of Seoul. This is Kim Kibum, signing-“the news reporter was grabbed by an infected who rushed out from the back of the factory tearing him into pieces, then, the broadcast went off. “Hyung. What the is going on right now?” Kyuhyun looked at his hyungs and gave a very serious look. “It’s the infected, there’s no cure for this. We need to stick together from now on. Let’s get out of the city.” Leeteuk gave the younger a stern look before instructing them on what to do

 

P/S: This has been somewhat grammer checked(?) Just read it with an open heart <3