Get To Know Some Idols

Driving Donghae Crazy Is My Specialty

 

After a short drive, the both of you entered a big-white building.
 
So many people were there, boys, girls, some of them even wore matching clothes.
 
"AnnyeongHaseyo Donghae Oppa" Some pretty girls greeted him and bowed. Some of them Greeted you too with a big smile, but others just look at you, snorted and walked away.
 
After you entered to a room, Donghae led you to sit down.
 
"I'm going to complete my schedule, stay here, Super Junior including me will come back here right after we'll finish. Don't move. Don't breathe, Don't speak"
 
You rolled your eyes when he left. "Who is he? My dad?" you mumbled to yourself and snorted.
 
You heard a knock on the door after a while.
 
"Don't speak" You whispered to yourself. 
 
Not moving, Not breathing, Not speaking, You just sat there.
 
but someone entered the room without asking for any permission.
 
Then he noticed you - "Oh. Isn't is Super Junior's room?" The brown haired boy looked at the door.
 
"It is," You informed him, as well the door's big signboard that shouting in big letters - SUPER JUNIOR.
 
"So..Um..I don't want to be rude but.. who are you?" He gazed you like he was hypnotized, You guessed it was because he tried to recognize you.
 
"I'm..wait. Who are you to enter to Duper Junior's room without permission?" You asked him back.
 
"You mean Super Junior," He chuckled and added "You're funny." Then he sat down on the couch next to you.
 
You smiled back and shrugged.
 
"And about your question, I'm SHINee's Choi Minho"
 
Again, You did the O face, but this time it seemed to work. SHINee. Lol. Sound even more stupid then Super Junior.
 
Where have I been all these years? 
 
In America you stupid.
 
I mean - why in America? Korea's full with hot guys, BTW call yourself stupid.
 
Ok.
 
Then you woke up from your silly conversation with yourself and looked at Minho. He chuckled again.
 
"You don't know your name?" 
 
You frowned. "Why wouldn't I?" 
 
"So you just don't want to tell me? Ok. I like it though, You seem interesting"
 
You could understand him just now. He asked for your name while you were deep in thoughts and you didn't answer. You better not answer now in this delay, plus, he like it, so just shut up and smile. Shut up and smile.
 
You smiled. Good girl.
 
He smiled back but didn't say nothing more. You decided to talk this time.
 
"So...why did you come here?" You scratch your head uncomfortably.
 
"Oh. I need to ask Eunhyuk something and I'm on a break anyway and kinda bored. Why? Should I go?" He innocently blinked, feel unwelcomed.
 
"NO!" You shouted. Omo. Why did you shout stupid. You slightly coughed. "I mean..Just if you want to."
 
He pinched your cheeks and pulled them to..everywhere. "Ow. Ow. Stop it!"
 
"You're so cute!" he laughed when he teased you. 
 
"How old are you?" You rolled your eyes about his way of acting so childish.
 
"How old are you?" he asked back. You decided to answer because you fely bad for not telling him your name before.
 
"I'm about to turn 18 in 2 months, 25 days and.." You looked at your phone's clock- "13 hours but who's counting"
 
He laughed. "Good. That means I'm your oppa"
 
You nodded your head in agreement, though you still didn't know his age. He shouldn't be older than 2-3 years from you. He looks young.
 
An awkward silence was about to come when Minho talked again- "What bring you here?"
 
"You mean who brought me here. Donghae-ya did."
 
His respond was just like Donghae's. "Ya?" then chuckled.
 
You frowned.
 
"If I'm your oppa and he's my hyung then I guess he should be older then you. He's halfway to turn ajussi" he shortly explained, shrugged cutely and laughed from his own joke.
 
You chocked hard. Embarrassed for talking to your oppa in informal language until now.
 
"But..He's in my class. I though he was 18."
 
"Donghae hyung is completing missing lessons for his university. He skipped a lot in his start as an idol and now he need to go back to school. Poor him." he informed and looked at his phone. "Wow.. time's flying. I have schedule so I gotta go" he stood up- "It was nice to meet you. Hope we'll get to meet each other again" he bowed his head.
 
You hurriedly stood up and bowed 90 degrees. "Uh. I was nice to meet you. Have a good day" You greeted. He smiled and left the room.
 
You sighed in relief when you fell onto the couch. You were very nervous when he was here and happy he left. Well, half happy cause he's gone and half sad for the same reason. He's a good boy. And now he's your oppa!
 
"Ahhhhhhh!" You blushed from the thought as you hugged a random pillow from the couch.
 
"What. Are. You. Doing" You heard a voice and looked up. It was Donghae, and another..like 10 boys around him. They are all so..perfect. I probably saved a country in my previous incarnation or something. How could this happened to me?
 
You shook your head from all the thoughs and stood up with widened eyes. You could feel your cheeks growing hot and didn't know if it was because they saw you hugging that pillow and shouting like crazy or because..well.. less or more then 10 hot guys stood in front of you. You prefer the reason to be the 2nd. At least it saying you're sane. I believe every normal girl (maybe boy too) would turn to tomato seeing all of them.
 
"I asked what are you doing" Donghae looked at you, seemed pissed.
 
"Wall..I'm..The pillow..I saw a bug and..-"
 
"I told you not to talk to anyone!"
 
"Talk? uh. I didn't!"
 
"You liar! I saw Minho~ya leaving the room!"
 
"Yah. Donghae-ya. Stop talking like this to the little pretty lady" someone with shiny blond hair reached close and threw his arm around Donghae's shoulder.
 
"Pphhhhhhhh. Pretty" You heard Donghae mumbled. You yet managed to smile to the nice and handsome blond haired guy.
 
"I'm Eunhyuk, But you can call me Hyukjae...If you really want you can call me monkey too" He held out his hand and you shaked it while laughing.
 
Then you recalled- "Eunhyuk! Minho oppa searched yo-" You got cut again by Donghae's shouting : "I thought you said you didn't talk with him!"
 
You swallowed and giggled nervously. "It wasn't fully correct..."
 
 
 
After non-stopping shouts from The crazy Donghae you saw and got to know everyone in Super Junior. They let you hear some of their songs and dances live, they even forced Donghae to dance solo, but it ended with all of them jumping around you. They were absolutely amazing and you already felt close to them.
 
You got to know the crazy and funny yet cute and caring Leeteuk oppa, the leader, and very funny and narcissist Heechul. And how can you forget the evil maknae, kyuhyun, who was evily gorgeous. And, the last but not the least- Eunhyuk oppa, who was with you all the time and make you laugh every second. You was informed he was Donghae's best friend, and liked the relationship they have. Of course you got close to the rest, and even changed glances with the hottie Choi Siwon.
 
BUT after all, the one you got close to the most this day was Dongae. He noticed every move you changed with the others and when they tried to laugh at you, even with good intentions, he didn't let them. He showed you his caring and protective side you haven't saw before and didn't even know he had.
 
 
 
After all of that busy yet funny day, all of you ate infront of the TV when the news came- 
"Kim Hyun Joong is about to comeback soon with brand new songs after he he'll reach to the end of his millitery service next week"
Then you saw the latest picture of him.
 
"OH! So cute!!!!!" You screamed while making random moves with your hand, showing your happiness.
 
"So you didn't know Super Junior but you do know Kim Hyun Joong." Donghae fiercely murmured behind you.
 
You widened your eyes then chuckled and turned to face him. "What are you talking about? Hyun Joong Oppa...-"
 
You got cut again. Gush can't he let me finish my sentences?
 
"-First Minho then Kim Hyun Joong. I hate girls like you. Showing no interest but you're the worst after all" Donghae spoke, showing his dissatisfied look and left the room.
 
He should've let me finish my sentence so I could explain it. Like really. Get pissed from everything even when he shouldn't. Girly much...Gush so annoying.
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Hey guys, Hope this chapter is much better (: 
 
SUB & COMMENTS ARE WELCOME ♥