The Lee Donghae

Driving Donghae Crazy Is My Specialty

 

 
It was about 7:30AM and you already on your school, because they told you some bull about how you need to learn about the school and about your schedule.
 
This is private school, not too much classes, not too much students.
 
My perents forgot to tell me this school have dorms too, to students who live far or just want to attend the school and live here all week beside weekends.
 
Luckiy me, I live just about 20 minutes away, so I don't need it.
 
"Your dorm's nomber is 15." The secretary handed you a key.
 
"What?" You laughed nervously. "this is might be a mistake. I live about 20 minutes away. No. 10 Minutes. You know what? If I'm running I think I can make it even in 5"
 
"Calm down" She laughed. "You don't have to live here. I mean, just if you want to. Everyone get a dorm so they could rest there between morning classes and night classes." She explained. 
 
"OH. PHEW" You were relieved. "I hope I don't have any partners or something" 
 
"Right now you don't, but because you don't actually live here we might give you some partner who doesn't live here too."
 
"Oh, alright. Thank you" you thanked her and  walked to your dorm. Just to check it. It was absolutely...a dorm. Not too big, not too small. You could handle it. 
 
 
 
When you entered your class, the teacher introduced you to the other students. They all seemed very nice and quiet. Well, I think this school is just right for me.
 
After about 10 minutes since the class started, a student enter. He just bowed and walked towards me. Weird, just bowed? Not  a single word or scold from the techer about how he shouldn't be late for class or stuff lik....wait. He's walking towards me? You just looked at him when he sat beside you.
 
"This is my place. But I'll forgive you cause you're cute and just slide it and sit beside you"
 
You slightly coughed and nodded your head. He was gorgeous. The most gorgeous asian you've ever seen, well, except for your brother.
 
After it, you didn't talk with him anymore and just focused on your lesson.
 
After class you could see that people was gossiping about him and gathering aroung him.
 
"What so special about him?" You raised your eyebrow. "well, he's handsome and all but what's all this noise about?" You mumbled to yourself.
 
"This is Lee Donghae. The Lee Donghae" The girl who just stood beside you informed you and seemed to drool all over him.
 
You just nodded your head. Lee Donghae. I think I can remember this name.
 
"By the way, I'm Kim MinHyun" She intoduced herself and smiled. "I'm ~~~" You smiled too.
 
"You're very pretty" she kept her smile on her face. "You must've so many boyfriend before" 
 
You decided to skip about the last words. Actually, You didn't have boyfriend before. You just wasn't interested in any. "You're pretty too" 
 
You and MinHyun hang out together to whole day untill you separated your ways to your dorms. You had night classes today so you had to stay, and you dacided to go to your dorm and do some homework.
 
You were about to open your door when you heard screams "Lee Donghae!!!" Before you noticed, The Lee Donghae rushed towards you.
 
"Please let me in" he begged while he looked behind him and started to hear those crazy fans rushing close. You nodded fast, opened your door and let him in.
 
He sighed in relief. "Thank you for that. I own you" he told you and sat on your bed. He looked around. "The dorm look..new. Haven't you been here before?"
 
"I'm new here" you informed him, knowing that he was late and wasn't in class when the teacher introduced you.
 
"Oh. New." he nodded his head.
 
OKAY THIS CONVERSATION IS TOTALLY AWKWARD.
 
You slightly couged and decided to speak yourdelf. "Why were they running after you?" You asked.
 
He looked at you like you're joking. Like the answer was obvious. "Huh?"
 
"You heard me" You knew he did.
 
"Don't you know me?" He asked and stood up. He got closer to you in every step he made and tittle his head  to the side.
 
"I..You...Lee Donghae, right?" You nervously laughed and passed beside him, walking towards the refrigerator. "wanna drink?" You tried to change subject. When you opened the door of it you realised it's empty. Of course it is. You didn't  bought drinks to put in before, you silly.
 
He noticed it's empty and chuckled. "I'm from Super Junior" he smiled in pride, like you should've know now.
 
You made an O with your mouth tryin to look like you understand, though 'Super Junior' sound really silly.
 
I't didn't work on him. He noticed you're far from knowing 'Super Junior'.
 
"Don't you know Super Junior? What are you? Did you fall from the moon or something?" He pouted, looked like he offended. Plus, he looked like a fish -_-
 
"Close. America" 
 
"Okay, okay" he looked like he was trying to calm down himself. After few minutes he raised his head back and put on his face a fake smile. Then he giggled to himself. He's crazy. I'm sure about it.
 
"I think they're already gone..." You implied.
 
"Yeah. Probably. see you" he was about to cooly leave my dorm but when he reached the door he turned to face you. "search about Super Junior. If you don't know at least 5 dances and 10 songs by tomorrow..." he didn't continued and slammed the door.
 
Wow..he's..creepy. look like he has the Prince Syndrome or something.
 
Super Junior. Lol. That's funny.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HI guys, I know it might look like just 'another boring story', But soon it'll get more serious and interesting. Hope you'll like it.
 
SUBSCRIBEs AND COMMENTs ARE FREE (:
 
I'm uploading ep 3 too cause this chapter and the last one are short :D