The Bitter Announcement

Driving Donghae Crazy Is My Specialty

 

You walked down the stairs with your pink handbag and sang to yourself.
 
"Umma, I'm going to the mall with m.." You stopped talking when you noticed your perents were sitting in the living room with some weird people. "what's going on?"
 
"sweety, our visa got canceled. We need to go back to Korea." Your mom said with a comforting smile.
 
"But...You...We..." You lost your words. You couldn't believe it happened to you, but you knew it was out of your and your perents hands. You couldn't do anything about that. Your perfect american life was about to get ruined, and you couldn't do anything.
 
You glared at these weird people who brought on your family the bitter announcment.
You wanted to refuse, but you knew you couldn't, besides, your perents seemed not to dislike that. Your perents wanted to move back to Korea a long time ago, But didn't wanted to ruin your school life. Now you have no choice.
 
You heavily sighed, knowing you should be mature. Besides, Your school life was about to get over anyway at the end of the year.
 
"When?" You asked but didn't want to hear the answer.
 
"Next week"
 
"Alright" you sighed again and headed back towards your room.
 
"honey. Aren't you going to the mall?" Your father asked you.
 
You already forgot about it, and didn't want to go either.
 
***
 
After the heart-breaking farewell that everyone on school made for you, you went straight to your car and headed towards the airport. Your perents were already there.
 
"Hi umma, Hi appa." You passed beside them and kept going to your flight. Your perents began to be worried about you. On the way you didn't protest about leaving, On the way you acted the whole week, lifelessly. They knew you didn't liked Korea. They knew you loved america so much you could kill someone.
 
"You can make new friends in korea." Your mom said. You didn't answer and shrugged.
 
"There are very nice people in Korea, nicer than america. There's the Hallyu wave too. Boys groups, Girls groups..Your brother..." Your mom continued talking to you but you didn't listen to her.
 
I hate my life.
 
 
 
 
It's been a week since you moved. Though you didn't liked korea..you liked the food. You spent most of your time at your room and didn't talked much. You didn't open TV or play on your computer, and kept your phone off, cause you knew that if someone from America would call you, you're going to cry really hard.
 
Someone knocked your door.
 
"I'm dead." You mumbled, though your mom could magically hear it and opened the door. "Not yet honey." she told you and enter the door with your dad. "Your oppa is going to come here too after he'll end his service in the millitary."
 
Your eyes lightened. Your oppa was one of the most precious thing to you. Your relationship was more of a couple then brother and sister (*But you loved each other just as bro and sis, don't think other things -_-). You were very close to each other even thoguh he lived in korea since he was 18. He was visiting you a lot before he entered the millitary in korea, and now he's going to come back. This is the only thing that could comfort you in korea. besides, if he loves korea so much, maybe it's not too bad. He's famous here too, he's a singer who have a lot of fans but you don't really interested in it, just listening to his songs.
 
"I'm happy" you said, though you really mean it, it didn't sound like it. 
 
"You're going to attend the local school here" Your appa hurried to say. 
 
"Huh?" Your eyes widened. You didn't think about it and felt stupid for not thinking you would have to enter any school. Your perents didn't say nothing.
 
"I prefer home school" You murmured.
 
"You need to get out of your home. You can't learn here. You're here all day long. We believe you'll make new friends on the first day and even before" Your mom said. Even before? It doesn't even make sense.
 
"I don't have another choice, right?" You hopefully asked. They shook their heads.
 
You snorted. "Don't be too happy, If I won't make friend on the first day, I'm going to attend home school."
 
Your perents smiled contentedly. 
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
Hi.. (: Because this chapter is just like a foreword, I decided to update it together with the foreword.... Look forward to chapter 2 (: