The Scary Black Mini Van

Driving Donghae Crazy Is My Specialty

 

 
The day after MinHyun and you were on your way to your class when you suddenly gasped.
 
"what's wrong?" MinHyun asked you.
 
"I...Forgot" You mumbled, terrified.
 
"Forgot what?" MinHyun asked you, confused.
 
"Super Junior" You shortly answered.
 
"Gush, Can you talk so I can understand what you're saying?"
 
You blinked. "Never mind" you decided to slide it and walked away.
 
"You're getting weirder and weirder.." Minhyun murmured.
 
 
On the other side, Donghae was already at your class, sitting on his seat, the one beside yours.
 
"Donghae oppa...Why are you here so early?" A student asked him.
 
"Do you know somebody who doesn't know Super Junior? I mean...She's crazy!" Donghae burst.
 
"Anio. There's somebody like that?" she giggled, trying to be cute. Donghae haven't noticed her and kept being pissed.
 
Just then you enter to your class, ready for the worst. "Otokae... He's going to kill me. He's psycho." You whispered to yourself.
 
Fortunally the teacher enter the class. This teacher is one of the teachers you still haven't learn with.
 
"Hello. You're the new student right?" He asked you and you nodded in respond.
 
"Nice to meet you. I'm Mr. Park and I'm going to be your biology teacher. You can sit there" He pointed you to an empty seat. You smiled brightly while you headed towards your new place..far away from Donghae.
 
"I'm sorry to disturb you sir, but she already have a seat, Mr. Ahn told her to sit next to me." Fish face informed.
 
"Oh" the teacher slightly laughed. "So if mr. Ahn said so, you should sit next to Donghae-ssi."
 
You rolled your eyes and quietly headed to you original seat. Right beside Donghae.
 
"So..did you-"
 
"No, I forgot" You cut his sentence and bravely said it. You smiled to yourself. What were you so scared of? What's this fishy can do to you anyway? You don't know his silly whatever-Junior and you don't have to know it either.
 
He just sat quiet, which made you glanced at him. He smiled to himself. Smile..why? -_-
 
When the bell rang, you couldn't even get your things when Donghae grabbed your wrist and dragged you after him.
 
"Ya! What are you doing?" You almost shouted when you tried to get your wrist back to your control.
 
"Ya?" he laughed to himself. "I have schedule" he responded and kept dragging you.
 
"Yeah! Me too! I have math so leave me alone!"
 
He showed something like ID to the guard, and he opened us the gates. Just when the guard closed back the gates Donghae agreed to let go of your wrist.
 
"What the hell are you doing? I told you I have math!" you hit his shoulder.
 
"Just come with me. I'll handle things with school for you later." He said. After he saw it didn't convinced you he rolled his eyes. "promise."
 
He walked towards a black mini van and opened the door. "Come in..what's your name by the way?"
 
You were about to freak out. "You don't even know my name, and you already kidnapping mr from school. This is ridiculous!"
 
He kept looking at you emotionlessly, still waiting for you answer.
 
"~~. Happy?" You snorted. 
 
"Absolutely. Enter the mini van ~~ya."
 
This mini van didn't look good to you. You can say you didn't trust the mini van. You didn't trust the one who grabbed you till here too. This cursed fish.
 
"Are you kidding me?" You hopefully asked. Please. Just send me back to class.
 
"Do I look like I'm kidding?" He asked, with a big-dumb-smile.
 
"Uhm. Yeah. Kinda."
 
"Just enter the car. If I'm going to be late because of you..."
 
Again, he didn't complete his threat. Guess he's leaving it to my imagination. -_-
 
"First tell me where we're going!" You ordered.
 
Well, you could guess he wasn't going to answer you since he picked you up and threw you into the car.
 
"Ow! That was rude!" You robbed your .
 
"Well call me rude okay? Gosh. Talking so much." He rolled his eyes and told his manager to start driving.
 
_________________________________________
 
Sub&Comments are welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee