second day

alone, until....

He arrived and thought that it was the happy moment of his life, he hurry to change his shoes, ran to the gate and get out from the school, but before he could get to the gate, someone, that he never thought of, stood in front of him saying.....HI!

Everyone looked at them, some with jealousy, others with hate. Kyungsoo did'nt know what to do, he was in shock, he never thought that the most popular guy in the school will talk to him, "hi, my name is Kai, what's yours?". Kyungsoo still in shock, came back to earth, he thought that maybe he was in the way, so he passed him and ran.

"WOW! He totally ignored you"

"shut up Kris, no one asked you"

"Oh, come on, don't be sad, maybe he just doesn't really like you"

"Do you give up?"

"Ofcourse not, i will show you that i will be able to talk to him"

"Well, goos luck with that"

Kai didn't know what to do, was he hated by Kyungsoo, or was it Kyungsoo that had problems with people, sins he always see him alone, with no one to talk to. "Ash! lucky D.O, Kai talk to him, but how dare him ignored one of EXO", he heard one of the girls said. D.O was the nickname that they gave to kyungsoo, he didn't know why that niclname, maybe because of his full name Do Kyungsoo and was shorter to say, but he liked it, and he agreed with the girls, how could he even ignored one of the most populars guys in the world? No one have ever ignored one of them, well except this group which is other story, but either way, how could he ignore him, he was known as the best dancer in the school and good looks, when the name of the group was said, everyone started to talk about them, the girls names the group by the name of EXO, saying that they came from an EXO planet, something about perfection, hotness, etc. they were six members, Kai, Kris, Sehun, Suho, Xiumin, and Chanyeol. Kai will not give up, and decided that he would try to talk to him again tomorrow, lucky for him, kyungsoo has the exact same classes as him.

Kyungsoo arrived at his work, still concern about how did that happen, he wanted to think that all of that was an imagination, or a dream, or a misunderstanding, but he knew very well that, that wasn't any of that, why? becasue Kai litterally stood in front of him sayig hi, and what did he do? ignored him, he didn't want to think what do the fans of Kai will do to him the next day. He heard someone calling him, it was his manager telling him to stop dreaming and start to work, kyungsoo slapped himself, and try to forget what happen, when is mind was all set, he started to work peacefully and forgot about that afternoon. It was already night, he changed his clothes and hurry to go back to his apartment, forgetting about the hall thing with Kai, not knowing that the next day, someone will change his entire world.

it was morning, Kyungsoo ate breakfast like always, walk calmly towards his school, but as same as yesterday, he felt again that something was off, but this time was stronger, sins he felt that someone was watching him from the gate, Kai, this time he was sure that Kai was really trying to talk to him, but why? i mean, his entire life was ment to be lonely he thought. "Hi, i talk to you yesterday but you ignored me". Kyungsoo ignored him again. With thoughts about how can he get to his normal life, but this one was tought, Kai didn't really wanted him to ignored him, he tried againm but Kyungsoo ignored him again, thinking that ignored will be the best way to get rid of him, but he thought wrong, because now, he was sitting next to him in class.

"I know your name is Do Kyungsoo, so no need to introduce yourself"

".............."

"so, do you any friends, you know, outside from school?"

"..............."

"do you even talk"

"oh shut up, and leave him alone, don't you see he doesn't want to talk to you?"

"what do you want chen?"

"i'm just saying that is obvious he doesn't want anything that comes from you"

"how do you know?"

"isn't that obvious, he is ignoring you sins yesterday"

"so?, that doesn't mean i can changed his mind"

"is there a problem?"

"hey xiumin, nothing, just that chen.........he disappeard?"

"no, he just went to sit at the back with his friends"

"hah....now who is ignoring who?"

"well, kyungsoo is ignoring you, he moved, more to the front"

"what?....."

kai was about to stand up, but the teacher came in, and he missed his chance. In another part of the room, some people were complaining about why EXO has to be in the same class as them, everyone were curious about what history they are hiding with them, and this sinlge person, trying to pay attention to the class, was thinking how to avoid or run from Kai the entire day. Class finished and he ran to his other class, which was no pointm because, Kai was sitting next to him again, but this time Luhan "saved him", and so on, Lay was after, and after that was tao, everyone "saved him" and everyone ran from this paticullar person. The of school finaly arrived, he didn't know if he could make it to work, sins he felt so tired for running away all the time, when he finally arrived at his work, and changed of clothes, he wanted to die that moment, because at the table he is supposed to attend, there was EXO, and there was no way to run this time.