first day

alone, until....

It was a nice and sunny day, the day was perfect to some people, for others it was just a normal day, but for one particualr person, it wasn't either.

Kyungsoo was walking towards his school. The moment he stepped at the gate, he felt something was off. He try not to think about nor pay attention to it. At least he knew everything was normal at that moment, because people were ignored him like always. He started to think why people that he did not even know ignored him the moment they see him like it was nothing, they traeted him as if he was air or something, but not to the point where he will be invisible, but it was nothing compared to his family, they treated him as if he was a slave, a servant, or something like that, in the school, students, even teachers will ignore him or look at him like if it was something bad, if he were to ask a question they will never answer him back, but they will be fare in grading his test and everything, sins it was good for the school, you know, to promote the school and make the school to have more money etc. His classmates did not really pay attention to him, but Kyungsoo was okay wth that, that way he would not be bothered with question about class, and it help him in study peacefully and be the number one. He came back from his thoughts, start to think why he thought about that, sins he wasn't bothered by it and was used to it. The day was almost done, and he still felt that something was off, he couldn't let his ward down until he get out of the school. The bell rang and he hurried to get to his shoes, he felt someone was watching him, spying on him, but he couldn't tell why or who, the only thing in his mind was to get to his shoes and get out from the school. He arrived and thought that it was the happy moment of his life, he hurry to change his shoes, ran to the gate and get out from the school, but before he could get to the gate, someone, that he never thought of, stood in front of him saying.....HI!


thank you!.... hope you liked it.I know is short, i'll try to make it longer.