fifth day

alone, until....

Kyungsoo was feeling really tired, and a little bit dizze, a lot of things happened that night, thinking that he was possibly free. He closed his eyes, everything going dark, and the last thing he rememberd were arms supporting him, felling protected, liking that feeling, letting it feel his everything.


Kyungsoo opened his eyes, he somehow felt relaxed, it was the first time he did not have any worries, or bad dreams, the bed felt nice, and somehow warm, a feeling he had never felt before, but he liked it, he felt that his sleep felt good, way too godd for him. Speaking of sleeping, he don't remember go back to his house after what happen, he thought about las night, he was with Kai, he saved him, they went somewhere, he said thanks to Kai, after that he closed his eyes, and flet asleep without knowing.

He opened his eyes, their were wide, wider than his normal eyes. Now that he think about it, he never went back to his house, then how was he in bed, he looked the room and realize it was not his room, then were was he? Did someone kidnap hi? no, the room didn't look like someone who would kidnap someone, then what happen? He tried to moved, but something was grabbing from the waist. He saw arms aroung his waist...someone was hugging him, he got scared, his eyes trade the arms until he got to see the face, shocked, he tried to think straight:

1. what was he doing in Kai's room?

2. How did he even got here?

3. Did Kai carry him?

4. and what's with the clothes he was wearing?

Kyungsoo tried to sneak out of Kai arms, even though he didn't want to, he nedeed to, btu he wanted to be more time in the arms of Kai, he slap himself, no he couldn't, he knows that Kai wouldn't want to be with him. He tried again sneak out of Kai arms, but somehoe he couldn't, he felt that every time he tried to move, it was getting tigher maing him struggle.

-where do you think you are going?

-...ah...were youawake?

-yup

-sins when?

-i don't know, but i can tell you how you slap yourselfe, how you wanted to get ride off me

-...welll if you knew all that, why don't you let me go?

-because i don't want to...besides why do you want to scape from my arms?...i saw your face, you really don't want to, so why?

-beause is the way it has to be, so please realise me, and let me go.

-NO, i don't want to

Kai tighten the hug, like if he felt Kyungsoo was going away forever, he didn't want that, -K..Kai...you are hurting me...- Kai was deep in his thought that he didn't realize he was hurting Kyungsoo. He let go a little bit, making sure Kyungsoo was still in his arms.

-please don't go, and stay with me, please.

-...wh...what's wrong with you...

-i mean...is saturday, we don't have scholl, and is not like you have stuff to do right?

-yes...yes i have

-WHAT?! what kind of student are you?

-the kind you saw yesterday, so now please, will you let me go?

-no....what stuff do you need to do anyway? are they important?

-yes

-more important than me?

-a lot

-.....

-fine, i'll let you go, but first tell what it is?

-ha~, i have to clean the house, buy groceries, before i go to work

-hey you said they were more important than me

-they are, if i don't clean my home i will be leaving in a trash, if i don't buy groceries, i'l be dead of hunger, and if i don't go to work then i can't pay the school, and the rent of the apartment, and if i don't have money, then i can't buy food to matain me.

-...wow, sorry, i didn't realize that

-it's okay....

They were still hugging...well Kai was still hugging Kyungsoo, he didn't realize how hard was Kyungsoo life, and now that he think about it, about yesterday, why would they treat Kyungsoo like that? weren't they familiy? He wanted to know, but he wasn't sure if he could ask. He wanted to help him, he really wanted, but Kyungsoo was playing hard to get along with, was it because his relationship of his family and how they treated him that Kyungoo became the way he is?

-hey....are you listening?....HEY!

-what? oh..sorry, i was thinking

-you know is good to think, but can;t you let me go first and then think? i already told you what i need to do

-...oh yes...sorry.

-thanks, well, bye, i'll give you back your clothes maybe tomorrow.

-don't worry.

Kyungsoo walked to the door, and said a last bye to Kai, Kai still thinking about Kyungsoo, he reaally want to know, but, will Kyungsoo tell him? He took thw phone, ad marked a number, he waited until someone picked up. *yes, this is cafe xxx* He was happy, and glad that the boss was a women, he just hoped that he could talk to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo's phone rang, he picked it up, and when he was done talking to that person, he hang up confused. Did he heard correctly? his boss told him that he could have the day off? but why? i mean everyone knows that weekends are the busiest day, and they need the most people possible, so why giving the day off? Kyungsoo tried not to think about anymore, after finishing cleaning his house, he was about to go to the groceri store, when he came out from his apartment, he saw that Kai was in front of him. There would not be a day were he will be still shocked by him, he thought.

-what do you want this time?

-where are you going?

-...to the groceri store

-okay, i'll go with you

-wh...what?...don't you have stuff to do?

-mmm, nop...not more important than you

-....aish, do whatever you want

-hey is that a blush i see?

-no, forget about it

-hey...wait, wait for me

After the groceri store, both of them went to Kyungsoo's house....wait...both of them? The reason why, was because Kai really wanted to be with Kyungsoo the whole day, so he stick with him, even though Kyungsoo was trying really hard to kick him out off his house

-agh! fine whatever

-yes!

-but why?

-can't i?

-i mean, don't you have stuff to do? like a date or something?

-why? do you want to go on a date with me?

-.....

-is that a yes?

-of..offcourse not

-you sure?

-yes...so what do you wan to eat?

-...are you cooking?

-who else would?

-wohoo, good thing they gave you the day off

-..how do you know?

-eh oh....nothing

-mmm, so what do you want to eat

-are you really gonna cook for me?

-well is not like i can kick you out of my house

-see, i knew you want me

-no... you just don't go

-...haha sorry, but please let me stay and taste your delicious food

-...*blushing*...fine

*********************************

-thanks for the food,..oh let me wash the dishes

-NO....

-why not? is an act of thank you from me to you

-no, is not necessary

-mmmm why? (his face was close to Kyungsoo's face)

-you....you may break something

-ah, i would not, so just let me

-.....okay

While Kai was washing the dishes, at the same time he was preparing himself to ask a question to Kyungsoo, making sure it was no offensive or somwhat like that.

Both of them were sitting on the sofa, watching a movie, with some popcorn and snacks. Kai was restraining himself to do stuff that may make Kyungsoo angry maybe, blushed. He was thinking about the question, not sure if the question was nad to ask.

-what are you thinking?

-eh?

-you know, for a person like you, you don't really look likes someone who think way too deep

-....

-hey..are you sure you okay?

-Kyungsoo, don't you want to let everything out?

-what do you mean?

-i mean...don't you need someone to listen to you? someone who would not quite understand you, but he will still listen to you?

-no...i don...

-please...i'm here, tell me...i kind of feel your pain

-.......(about to cry)

Kai got closer to Kyungsoo, and hug him without hestitation. Kyungsoo didn't react, but at the end, he cried out loud and gave Kai the hug back, not wanting to lossen the hug.

-it's okay...i'm here.


Thanks for waiting, hope you liked it, and sorry if i end up updating too late.