fourth day

alone, until....

"why? anyway you have to get used to my presence, so don't try to scape anymore, and sins you had too much for today, i'll let you have lunch like you always do" with that Kai walked toward the door. "oh, by the way, i know you were the waiter from that cafe, so get used to see me there too *wink*"

Kyungsoo freezed to that comment, now not only in the school, but in his work too?

Finally the school was over, but not his day, hi still has to go work, and obviously Kai will be there, Kyungsoo thought about what did he do to dereved that, or what did Kai do to deserved him?

In his work place, there weren't many people, which made possible for Kai to talk to him even more. While Kai was talking, Kyungsoo was checking his cellphone, and all off sudden Kai could se his eyes growing bigger and bigger, more than usuall, he was about to ask him what was wrong but...

"shut"

"what's wr...."

"there's no time" Kyungsoo grab his hand and both of them ran out of the cafe.

"hey...wait, where are we going?"

"to my house"

"wait... what?"

"finally you arrived"

"sorry"

"do you know how diffcult was for me to do the dinner?" Kyungsoo and Kai looked at the kitchen, and theres was nothing prepared.

"but there's....."

"i'm sorry, it won't happen again"

"GOOD, now go, they are coming"

"yes....mom"

"what did i told you? do not call me mom, that disgusting, call me ma'am"

"yes...ma'am"

"Oh, and good job for bringing our guest"

".....what is happening? Kyungdoo?"

"oh..no no no, no need to call him, let him be, please come.."

"but..."

Kai didn't know what was happening, Kyungsoo mother treated him as if he was a slave, then, she introduced him to some girls, that in his opinion were kind of ugly, but fot others beautiful? the point is he was not attracted to them. They basically where hiting on him, he felt disgust, and wanted to go to Kyungsoo. It was 8 p.m. he still could not talk to Kyngsoo, every time he tried to, he was either busy doing some stuff, or should i say being an slave and be treated like sh*t, or some girl was hitting on him and didn't want to let him go.

"So, what are you looking at?"

"nothing"

"oh, don't tell me, are you looking at the food?"

"don't worry, it will be served in a moment"

"you'll loved it, the food is really great, but that person is the worst?"

"yeah, you don't know what he have touch, that is why he is using gloves so do not worry"

"yeah, too bad he is our cousin"

"and brother"

Kai couldn't believe it, his own famili?! how can they do that? that's why Kyungsoo doesn't talk, or doesn;t have friends, and always alone, OMG, he wanted to hit every single person in that room, bu mostly he was mad at Kyungsoo for bringing him, i mean, what was he trying to do? Get rid of him? was it that bad?

"you know?"

"....."

"he will have been dead by now if you hadn't show up"

"...what do you mean?"

"well, he had to bring someone for us to meet, and have a relationship, and i see, he did a good job"

"OMG imagine if he didn't bring anyone?

"OMG, please don't i mean, no one knows what her mom and dad will do to him, and who would have cook"

"o god yes, the food, i can't imagine what would happen to the food"

*is this really happening? no one care about him, they only care bout food, and he will be dead if he didn't bring someone?......WHAT WRONG WITH THI PEOPLE?!* kai thought.

Finally, was dinner time, and as predicted, Kyungsoo was serving the food, at the table, every girl wanted to sit next to Kai. Kai eyes never lived Kyungsoo, they were following him everywhere. Kyungsoo mother ask him about if he was interested in someone, he said yes, still looking at Kyungsoo, not really paying attention to them. He heard screaming, and got out of whatever he was thinking, looking at them, and processing again the question "who?". he was about to answer, but saw Kyungsoo going out, with a plate, getting near to the table. "ew, don't get near me, so disgusting", and "Kyungsoo what are you doing?, i told you to grab foodat the end, now you wont have any." Kai frown his eyebrows, still looking at Kyungsoo, which was going outside, he excused himself, and followed him.

Kyungsoo got startled, he didn't expect Kai with some of his cousin or siblings, but not outside with him

".....why?"

"......"

"i mean, i thought you really hated me, but hearing all this stuff...don;t you want to kill this people for treating you like this?"

"they are my family"

"family?....FAMILY?! you call this familly?!, if they are your family they are not supposed to treat you like this! i mean seriously!"

"and why do you care?"

"because i care, haven't you notice?...hah...are you hungry?"

"not really, i'll eat later, i can't stand the gloves flavor"

"were are you going to eat?"

"...my home"

"you leave alone"

"yes"

"and when are you going back"

"after i wash the dishes"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY!!!!"

"calm down....you have to go inside"

"no"

"please....*almost crying*"

"fine, but come with me."

"no, i can't, you have to go alone."

"come..."

Kai grab his hand, and pull him with him, standing in front of the hall family, then looking at Kyungsoo's mom, telling her what was wrong with her, treating a son like this, he told him he did was interested in someone, but nonw of the girls, they were ugly, the he saw the aunts with sparkling eyes, and he felt disgusted, he hurried to say that he like Kyungsoo, and that he will leave at that moment WITH Kyungsoo, then he heard who will wash the dishes, he got angrier, and scream at them that they could washed them by themselves, that is why they have hands. They leave with Kai saying to them to stop calling Kyungsoo, because he will not be available anymore, and that he was not there slave *slaming the door*.

They ran, with Kyungsoo saying nothing, until they got to a park, walking slowly. Kai heard a soft "Thank You" he smiled and reply "no problem, any time."

Kyungsoo was feeling really tired, and a little bit dizze, a lot of things happened that night, thinking that he was possibly free. He closed his eyes, everything going dark, and the last thing he rememberd were arms supporting him, felling protected, liking that feeling, letting it feel his everything.


hoping you guys are liking this, and thanks for subscribing.