Chapter II

Stop Annoying Me!

Jimin's POV

"Yeah.. Alright.. Yep.. Ok! Ok! You said it too many times! Arasso.. Nae.. Ugh for real I'm hanging up. Bye." I grumbled as I hunged up. Chi Hoon's so stubborn, really. Just now he was telling me to go workarrow-10x10.png on the project. Heh, like I would. Alright, I'm smart arrasso? It's just that, schools give so much requirements, like I am going to use them in the future. Psh..

Just then my phone beeped, indicating a new message has arrived.

*I swear if Chi Hoon sends me another-* My thoughts were cut off when I realized the sender wasn't my bestie. But rather, the annoying frog. You guessed it, it's Junhong. Alright, we exchanged phone numbers just for the sake of emergencies alright? You nasty.

AND I'M NOT DEFENSIVE!

I opened the message and scoffed, "Ah.. really? 'Hey pig in a basket.'?! Yah!" I shouted as I furiously typed in my reply to the horse dug that sent me an annoying message. *Well, he started it. Heh he's really annoying. Maybe annoying's his middle name?* I wondered when my phone beeped again.

(A/N: Jimin, Junhong)

"How dare you call me pig, you stupid cocoon!"

"Oh I can still see that you're very ugly through the phone. What do u expect from Jimin? :P"

"Yah! Pabo-ya! Go shave your legs first! Aiyoo.. is it hard for you to enter a room? Your head must've bang the door too many times ey? aww :("

"Pabo.. I ain't that tall. I'm y though. As for you shorty, how's life being stepped on? aw its alright baby :("

"y my Junhong :P shut up I'm not a baby -.- And I'm not being stepped on so.. nope :P"

"Ew your is not y at all. Just a lump of fat that's disoriented ew :P"

"Oh shush it bro, I'm y. Psh gtg don't wanna waste my time on you."

I lowered my phone and made a face, *What stupidity was that? Horse dug.* I went downstairs to go get myself some snacks when I heard the front door creak. "Uh.. Is somebody home?" I asked aloud as I walked to the door. *What in the hell..*

"Kang Joonie?! Why are you alone?!" I rushed to our front door as I saw my little brother opening the front door BY HIMSELF. *How can he do this?* I panicked as I picked him up and scanned the porch if there was someone playing with me. I looked at my little brother and he wasn't even crying; all smiling and poking my cheek with his little finger.

I frowned as I thought where our mother is. Just when I was about to close the door, Chi Hoon came out of nowhere, "Hello~ The queen has arrived! Kya!" He squealed and pinched Kang Joon's chubby cheek. I looked at him like he had two heads and asked, "Were you with Kang Joon this whole time?" I frowned as he shook his head.

"Didn't you saw I just arrived? Aigoo you cray~" Chi Hoon batted his eyelashes and entered our house like its his. He jumped onto the couch and watch his favorite fashion show. I closed the door still wondering how Kang Joon went home alone. I let him play at the living room where Chi Hoon is and proceeded to the kitchen to make some drinks.

*Ah! My phone!* I thought as I rushed to my room to get my precious phone. As I opened my phone, I saw there was a message sent not long ago from an unknown number *What.. Who is this.* I walked down the stairs while reading the message.

"I just want to tell you, that please stay away from Junhong sunbae. It's really irritating for our eyes. So please, can't you just avoid him already?

From 010-*****-****"

I stopped on my tracks. "Bwoyah?" I started cracking up, come on are you for real? Oh my god. Who would even thought I like that pickle? I reread the message and laugh afterwards. *Did they seriously thought I like that guy? Is he even that attractive?* I thought while laughing. I sighed and didn't replied back. Why would I? That's a waste of time.

It was time for Chi Hoon to leave and my mother finally return home. "Mom? Where were you?" I asked her following her around. "Oh I went to my friend's house we had our nails done after that~" She giggled. "Bwoh? But Kang Joon went here all by himself!" I spoke louder, not being able to proccess my confused brain.

"Oh? But Junhonggie dear drop him off. I saw him near the conveniece store." She explained while smiling and looking at her nails. I raised my brow, so that pickled brat did that to my little brother? How irresponsible.

I went to my room and did the project. I don't know, feel like it. I heard taps on my window (where my study table was placed near) and moved the  curtain. *Oh, this brat again.*

Junhong lives at the other building and on the same floor as I am. And our windows were facing each other, much to my disappointment. but it's cool though, I get to annoy him when I'm bored. 

"Yah! Stop it!" I shouted as I opened my window, "And how could you leave my brother like that? I swear I'll rip your hair off your head!" I spat. Junhong laughed and ruffled his hair, "It was Kang Joon who wanted to go alone already! Pabo! And next time wear something less revealing!" He shouted.

As he told me that I scanned my clothes; a tank top and short shorts. *Yeah.. that maybe IS too revealing..* I thought. I glared at him and covered myseld with the curtain, "YOU ERT! Ew Junhong!" I stuck my tongue out.

"WHAT?! I AM THE ONE WHOSE ERTED? Aiyoo it was you wearing that skimpy clothes in front of a guy." He explained and threw a pebble at me which he was doing this whole time. "Yah yah! It's not skimpy! Stop throwing!" I shouted.

"Aish! So noisy! I'm going to sleep bye." He said and closed his windows. He left the curtains though. I stared in disbelief, *Bwoh? I am the whose noisy? Wasn't it him who was shouting too? Brat.* I closed the windows and my curtains too, incase of anything.

While I was laying bed trying to sleep, I suddenly remembered the text message I received. "Oh god that again.." I covered my mouth and laughed quietly and sighed. I smiled and look at my clock. 1.30 am. *I should sleep already..*

Tch. Why does anyone likes Choi Junhong?


Author's Note:

Haaii~ Here is the second update! Hope you like it ^^ Awoohh Kim Jimin slept whilst thinking about Junhong? >:)

Stay tuned for the third chapter arraseo?? :)

click that upvote and subscribe! Don't froget to comment~

.2015. STOP ANNOYING ME!.