Chapter 4

I won't let you fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was more than beautiful. Prettier than the blue-elderberry flowers adorning the early morning dewy streets. Her soft lips and sapphire eyes, her blushed cheeks and pink smile. Her voice sounded like one of those surreal morning dreams, like lavender scented air.

“I like you.” Her whisper was gentle like the evening breeze.

All he could do was stare, wide-eyed.

Is this really happening?

There was an ethereal aura about her.

“You like m-me?” He stuttered.

Her pearly white smile was beautiful. Her eyes were beautiful. She was beautiful.

 

“Come with me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I can’t believe we’re missing out on all the fun.” Yixing groaned.

Baekhyun with drooping eyelids was resting his head on the wooden table. He opened his eyes and wearily looked at Yixing.

 

Detention was apparently a place for reflecting on misbehaving actions and Baekhyun called bull on that. For him detention was a place to get away from everyone, people surrounding him; suffocating him.

All he had to do was create a fake sense of arrogance and spike up his gelled bright red hair. The air around him made the entire school treat him differently, like he was a superior being.

A place for mindless drones, he’d say.

Baekhyun used to crave the attention but it came in abundance and he didn’t anymore.

 

“What fun?” Baekhyun softly asked, whispering but the detention teacher noticed him anyway.

“Don’t you know? Remember the new kid the other day who pulled out our play-pet by his wrist?”

Baekhyun went catatonic for a moment too long and Yixing noticed.

“Yeah, what about him?” He asked with his eyes downcast and sombre.

“Well Jinri’s fooling him into a love confession thing.” Baekhyun already didn’t want to hear anymore.

“He’s going to be very cold on his way back today.” Yixing snickered slightly.

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun asked.

Not that he was concerned. He wasn’t.

“I don’t know exactly but I think Jinri will trick him into sitting by the pool and they’ll push him in. I hope he’ll learn the lesson of not messing with us once he has to walk cold, wet and dripping all the way home.”

Yixing kept telling him about how new kids were always the stupid ones like Sehun was, because a lesson well learnt is not a lesson gone to waste.

But Baekhyun wasn’t listening anymore.

The heart never forgets what the mind does.

Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter