Closer

Thanks For Everything

"Jenny-ah, don't leave me again. For 2 years, you have gone just like that.. I'm alone for that duration. It made me see the unfairness of this life. And i'm suffering again. I'm scared if i going to die without knowing your condition. I'm scared if you come back, i can't protect you anymore. Where did you go?"

"Jenny? Ermmm.. I thought you are confused. I'm not Jenny. My name is Bom, Park Bom." Bom tried to solvethis misunderstandings.

"Don't gibberish. We have promised, right?! That we will be together forever. You said that you will marry me!! Did i wrong? What did i do? Tell me so i can explain."

Bom grabs his face and looks at him seriously "Yes, i can feel the love that  you spread. I can feel how you want to see Jenny again...  I knew how it feels.. when.. your love was gone. I knew what you feel. But.. i can't keep Jenny's promise with you. I didn't even know who is her."

"What's your point? Are you telling me that you are not Jenny?" Seunghyun eyes full of tears.

"Yes, that's it."

Suddenly Seunghyun's tears falling down. A lot of tears. He's upset and keep punching her chest like a fool. Bom hold his hands. 'I know i shouldn't do this. But what do i do?'Bom's small heart whispered. Bom hugs him. 

"I have a favor to ask. May the three of your friends give us some privacy? I wanna talk to you alone.

"Sure, take your time."CL said.

"Can you take me home?"

"Dr. Kang said you can't go home today. Tomorrow morning you may leave."

"It's midnight now. Can you stay with me?"

"O..ok..okay"Bom hesitated.

"Oh wait, i'm sorry for disturbing you just now."

"Disturbing? What?"

"I've kissed you, right? I'm sorry about that and i'm sorry if that kiss just too rough. I'm also a man."

Bom laughs. "Ya, why you laughing?" Seunghyun mad. Totally mad. "Ya, they are getting closer. Is this fate or just an accident?"naughty Dara from outside looking. "Don't be so busy body, Dara." CL admonished Dara's reaction. "What if they are really going to be together forever? Isn't that pretty cool?" another naughty kid, Mingkki the high schooler.

***

"Morning, Seunghyun!~" Bom's morning greeting. Seunghyun smiles. "I've cooked some chicken porridge for you. I've added more chicken. Dr. Kang said you like chicken." Bom serves that porridge to Seunghyun. "I appreciate it but i'm not in mood," said Seunghyun. "You want me to feed you?" Bom asked. "No." Without hesitation, Bom takes one spoon full of porridge and feed it to Seunghyun. "Ya!"Seunghyun anger exploded. But after seeing Bom's dissapointed face, he eat all the porridge. He even the bowl. "Good boy" Bom said towards Seunghyun. 

"I don't want to make your day bad but i'm just curious about somethin'. What happened to Jenny? Was her face the same as me? Are we twins on earth?"

"Both of you just the same but your vibes are different. She made a promises with me. Then she was gone. I'm searched her everywhere, i did not even see her shadow. How do i do at that time? I just gave up and started being a lonely person again."sadly answered Bom's question.

"Again??"

"I'm lonely for a long time. She came, stopped the rain and rises the sun. Maybe sun just lose faith with me. She made a storm here. Suddenly..."

"What suddenly?"Bom wondered.

"Suddenly, there is a moon that helped me in the midnight with her tiny stars. I'm thankful."

"Whose the moon? Stars? What are you talkin' about?"

Seunghyun just smiles and keeps pointing to Bom. Bom's blushed. Covers up her face with those hands. 'I'm the moon? How lucky am i? Being a moon to someone is totally great. Am i falling in love? Such a stupid feelings.'Bom's heart said.