mmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks For Everything

***

Bom POV

We haven't talk for a days. Maybe love at first sight are truely blind, no, the blindest. I was trapped, i love him. Am I? He and that no-manner girl made me like this. Why he made me like this after i wanna marry him? Did my answer was wrong? I wanna cry that day but i'm too mad, i wanna mad but i was just can't. That's not me! I'm useless. Dara and Cl worry about me and nor with Minzy. We haven't contact for a days since Seunghyun did this to me. No, Bom. No. No. Seunghyun wasn't wrong. Seunghyun wasn't wrong! The girl wasn't wrong too. The one who was wrong is you, Bom. You. Just.. you.

Knock Knock

"Who is it?"

"Urm, Bom. May i come in?" Dara asked with a low voice.

"It's okay, just come in,"

Dara takes a deep deep breathe before talking to me. "Well, don't be like this. I don't know who is that girl, but .. Seunghyun must know. That's why he came today."

"If he knew, he should tell me that day not this time."

"He must be just in a unready mode and you needed a time too, right? Everyone needs time and the second chance,"

"Am i being a loser?"

"No, maybe now you just a loner. Didn't you need your bingu-Romeo?"

"I don't know."

"Just meet him, please. Trust me, you'll regret if you didn't hear his explanation. You're not a coward, you are you. You are Bom."

Oh my, what should i do now?

"Okay then. Where's he?"

"He's in our living room."

I go down , walk slowly with my eyes closed. I hope that girl will not be a mess. I hope Seunghyun will tell me the truth.

He's looking. Smile? Did he just smile? 

"I'm sorry"

"Just explain please. This is the first and last chance for you Seunghyun."

"Okay , look . At first , you don't need to worry. She wasn't anyone at all . Yes , we did have a relationship before . But it didn't goes well even we engaged . I hope you'll understand ."

"Engaged , huuh ? Why did you broke up with her ?"

"Betrayal , lie "