Regretting everything

Thanks For Everything

***

"You need to meet my family and i'll need to meet yours. So? How about this weekend?" Seunghyun asked.

"Okay, we meet my family first."Bom answered calmly.

"Okay then"

"This is your latte and mocha."Cl said formally.

"Why you being so formal?"

"You're a customer now. Your husband-to-be is here. I've gotta talk formally with you."suddenly Cl laughs like a silly person. She has charm and now all the charms fly away.

"Ya, don't messing up with that couple! You wanna die, don't you?" Dara yelled.

"Chaerin eonni being silly lately. Is he jealous or something like that? Aren't she?" Minzy insinuated Cl but then follows Cl laughing too. "Bom eonni! It looks like I've jealous too. Laugh makes me crazy!~" Minzy said.

"You're friends are weird but there also cute."pointing at Minzy and Cl.

"Really? Do you think man will fall for them?"

"Of course. Their not a girl that easy to find just like you. You all just hard to find." Seunghyun praised them.

"Thank you for saying that Seunghyun-ssi."Dara interrupted. Smiles widely since Seunghyun praised them.

A young lady comes in. "Oh, there you are. Oppa, let's go."pointing to Seunghyun. Seunghyun get nervous. His heart beating fastly. "Whose this?"Bom asked. Seunghyun looks at Bom with wider eyes. 'He loooks weird? Whose this girl actually? Ahh~' Bom's heart screamed. The lady hugs Seunghyun. Everyone get shocked. The other customer that knew Bom and Seunghyun going to marry also shocked. The lady says "Whose this messy girl. Euww, she even ugly than a bulldog. What ever. How was our relationship lately? Aunt said that you admitted in the hospital. Thanks to God you are fine at all. Why don't you answer my call? Ormy messages?" That lady hugs him again.

Bom POV:

Who is her? Seunghyun's girlfriend? No, it can be like that. Just believe in Seunghyun. Am i believe in him? Oh no. I've lost my mind. God, help me please. I'm his wife-to-be. Why the other girl appeared? Now, i'm regretting everything. Am i?

 

 

 

#Is it too short? Sorry. I'll try my best so keep reading and if you are liking this story please subscribe. If you don't want it's okay. Thank you for suporting. Oh ya, if you guys have an idea, do comment. I'll write your idea in this story. Thank you again!~