The Guy

Thanks For Everything

Bom has a cafe at Gangnam with her super-bestfriends, Dara and CL. The cafe's name is Crush. Bom is the one who is belongs to the kitchen. Dara the cashier and also helps Bom. CL the waitress. As always, Mingkki comes and orders a plenty of food then sit comfortly while doing her homeworks. Mingkki is Bom's neighboor Their always go back home together. Bom's not feeling really well. Unlike other day, today she is pale and looks tired. Dara and CL tell her to take a rest. But, Bom just ignored it.

"Eonni, why don't you take a little rest with me? You look like suffering over there.." Mingkki said.

"I'm okay~ It's just a fever not cancer and i'm not suffering you know," Bom smiles to Mingkki.

***

Dara shouts "Ya, Bommie! Faster please!!! We are going too late!"

"Just wait. Don't you see that she is closing the cafe?" CL said.

Bom comes with a smile and says "I'm done.. The cafe was closed!!!"

Mingkki continueing "Crush Cafe is totally addicting. Ahh, i should invite my friends to come here."

"All of sudden. Why did you say that?" Dara wondered.

"Let it be. We are going to be more rich. We are going to make money~" CL said with her eyes closed and he says again "Bom eonni can you drive today? I'm a sleepy now. We may have a accident if i drive."

"Okay, i'll drive. I'm feeling better after drank this coffee. Latte the best"

"Stop bragging abaout your latte, Bom."Dara said

Then Bom stares at Dara with those killer eyes and everyone's laughing. They go in the car. Bom drives carefully and switch the radio on. All of them enjoy the songs. They sing loudly until the car at the back rushed their car. 

"Omo sesange!!" everone's shouted.

All of them get out from the car. They seem shocked especially Bom the one who was driving just now. Bom knocks that car's window.

"Mianhae but you had hit ..." she stopped. The guy in the car closes his eyes. He looks sick, so pale. Now, Bom didn't care about her car anymore. She scared about the guy's condition. "Yedeura, this guy is suffering. He is so pale," Then, everyone's knocking.

The guy open his eyes slowly. He feels so cold like he is in the fridge. Without even looking, he go out and sorry to the accident. 

"It's okay but i think you should go to the hospital. You didn't look well."Bom suggested. The guy looks shocked and open his eyes wider. He comes closer to Bom, seeing Bom's face lovely and then grabs it. Grabs her face, looks straightly into Bom's eyes. Grab her waist ang hug her. 'What is this feelings? I know he shouln't do this but.. my mind feels like.. like.. Oh no, i'm crazy. I don't even know who is this guy.' Bom wants to scold him but too late. The guy is faint. 

"Chaerin-ah! Help me. He's cold as ice."Bom totally panic.

"Ya, Dara. Get in the car!"

Everyone's in the car. "What happen to this guy?! Why he hugged you? Why he fainted?" Mingkki sounds panic, actually everyone's panic. "Bomi-ah, do you know him? I'm scared now. He is paler than before! Ottokkeyo??!!" Dara stressed. And suddenly CL says "We need to calm down. I think he's okay. There's nothing to fear.""This is the hospital, faster."Dara said. 

***

"Choi Seunghyun-ssi, are you okay?"Dr. Kang asked.

"I'm okay, doc."

"You already know the doctor?" Bom asked curiously.

"By the way, Bom-ssi what is your relationship with Seunghyun-ssi? If you are not related you can leave now."

"She's mygirlfriend. It's okay."

The doctor leaves. Bom feels weird. Seunghyun grabs her face again. Looking at Bom's eyes lovely, just like they have been knew each other, just like they have been love each other for a long time. That awkward moment makes Bom feels more weird. At the same time, Dara, CL and Mingkki come in and a little bit surprised but they just shut their mouth up. Seunghyun looks at them but looks Bom back after a second. Then their lips met. Seunghyun impatiently kiss her. Dara and Mingkki didn't expected it but CL don't really shocked. CL is The Calm Downer. Bom's just let it be. After a long kissing time, Seunghyun talks.

 

 

To be continued.....................................................