Fight.

My Criminal Boyfriend

I gulped nervously, if I looked in the cell, would something pop out at me? Or, if I looked into the cell, would Woohyun never allow me to step upon the prison again? I bit my already-bruised lip as I debated mentally. I stretched my hand out nervously and placed my hand on the sliding-thing. I slowly moved it and took deep breathes.

"Yah, haksaeng, what are you doing?" A voice boomed behind me. I turned around and turned bright red. Did he see me act like an idiot? I thought in embarrassment. I took out a piece of paper and a pen and scribbled something down, 'I would like to find the exit of this place.' I wrote and showed it to the police officer nervously. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and looked at the cell door behind me.

"You wanted to see someone here, right? I'll let you see him face-to-face just this once, only once, okay haksaeng?" He said with a kind smile. I processed the information carefully through my head and didn't realize that I was already nodding my head up and down as a 'yes'. He smiled softly and got out a whole keychain full of keys. I stared at it with an amused look, that sure was a lot of keys to carry around. 

When he finally found the right key, the door opened with a silented 'click' sound. I gulped and bit my lip as I slowly opened the door to the cell. To my surprise, it was almost just like a normal room but it had bunk beds and it didn't look very spacious. I scanned the room for the face I was looking floor and found him. My tears had the urge to spill out when I looked into his eyes, he looked so surprised to see me but at the same time, I knew he was relieved. 

"H-hyejeong-ah..." He said in the lowest hushed tone I've ever heard him speak in. And at that moment, tears suddenly rolled down my cheek as I couldn't hold them in anymore. How hard was it to stop crying for once? I told myself mentally. I covered my mouth with my hand as sobs escaped my lips. What was this feeling? I couldn't control my tears. I thought. 

Daehyun seemed to have noticed when he stood up and came over to me. I looked at him with tear-filled eyes and I could feel shocked stares at us. Probably even the police officer was surprised to see this happen right in front of their eyes. He came to me and moved my hand away from my face gently. I suddenly realized that this hand was the uninjured hand and quickly hid my injured hand behind my back. Daehyun seemed to have noticed but said nothing and started caressing my cheek gently.

I saw him bend down towards me as the tears cleared from my vision. My lips were met with warm, plump lips as I closed my eyes and savoured the moment. Oh, how I wished this moment could replay over and over again and never end. I felt Daehyun reach behind my back for my other hand and held the injured hand in his big, warm hands. He must've noticed that it was injured enough to not squeeze it anymore. Could I just re-do this every day? Just feeling his lips on my lips was already enough.

I felt Daehyun part away and stared deeply into my eyes. The dark brown colour to them still never changed. The same old gentle look lay within his dark orbs. I was mesmerized into them as he just stared back at me the same way. He then broke into a smile, a real smile, as I gently reached my hand upwards towards his face, I smiled as well. The moment probably told more than a full paged storybook. How this silence could express so much just through actions. 

I suddenly remember something as I reached for the piece of paper and pen again and wrote something down., 'Oppa, I will visit you every day at 4:00 sharp, be there already when I come and meet up with you, neh?' I wrote and smiled at him when I showed it to him. "Sure, anything for you, anything for you..." He repeated and nodded with a smile dancing upon his lips. 

"Hello, haksaeng, your time is up. Next time come again, except in the waiting room." The police officer told me as he ushered me out the cell, I looked back at him and smiled, then left the cell.


Jealosy and anger burned inside of Baekhyun as he stopped following Hyejeong to the point where she entered the police station in a hurry. Of course he knew why she was there, to visit Jung Daehyun of B.A.P. Baekhyun clenched my fists tightly as he watched her from across. He soon went to turn back but was met by B.A.P. All 5 of them were looking at Baekhyun with develish grins. Baekhyun quivered a little as he noticed he was out numbered but he tried to keep his cool as a growl rose up from his throat.

"Well, are you lost little boy? You sure seem very promising." Yongguk spoke up first. He scoffed and smirked at him, "if you say that, than why are you here, you don't seem promising either, Yongguk." Baekhyun retorted and emphasized 'Yongguk' to mock him even more. H smirked mentally when he saw Yongguk clench his fists in anger.

"Well, you can always ask for a present but it seems like you're begging for one." Yongguk said with a sly smile and approached Baekhyun more, and more, and more, and more. Until Baekhyun was in an alleyway, against a brick wall. Baekhyun cursed under his breath as he noticed what position he was in now. Up against a wall with 5 people surrounding him, not a very smart idea. 

Yongguk came up to Baekhyun and punched his in his stomach real hard. Baekhyun dropped to the ground, holding his stomach in pain. Baekhyun than felt a kick against his back as he was on the floor. He groaned in pain and was suddenly lifted up by Yongguk. He smirked at his and Yongguk kicked him against the wall, a loud 'thud' could be heard. Baekhyun rolled on the ground but faced Yongguk again and he punched him in the face many times. 

Baekhyun stood up in pain but he didn't care, and punched Yongguk right in the face. He let out a huge breath before starting a fight with the rest of B.A.P. Baekhyun punched Himchan in the stomach and kicked Youngjae on the back as well as knock both of the maknae's heads together. Although he did that, it didn't compare to what the other 5 boys do to abuse him in a way to make him feel as much pail as possible. Baekhyun threw another punch at Yongguk in the stomach and did a mid-air spin before making contact with Yongguk's back with his foot. 

Yongguk got up and punched him more until he had a busted lip and a bruised cheek. He dusted off his hands as if he touched something really dirty and ordered Himchan to pick him up. Himchan did a she was told but instead of by the shirt, he grabbed Baekhyun's hair and pulled him up, facing Yongguk. Yongguk gave a sly smiled as he delivered one last blow towards Baekhyun's chest before leaving with his group of friends to chase down Hyejeong. 

Baekhyun curled up into a ball and held his stomach real tight before supporting himself against the brick walls and walking his way back home on the streets. He passed by many people but most people gave him a disapproving look since he was just in a fight. Baekhyun reached his secret base for EXO and opened the door, limping in the process as well. Baekhyun hunched down as he held his stomach and made his way inside the main room. 

"Baekhy-OH ! BAEKHYUN! YOU'RE BLEEDING ALL OVER!" Chen immediately went to help him to the main room. Suho than came in and helped him as well.

"Someone call the doctor, Lay!" Chen ran up to Baekhyun and supported him as Lay came over. He lied Baekhyun on the couch and Baekhyun winced as his wounds made in contact with another surface.

"Baekhyun hyung, you didn't fight with B.A.P again, did you?" Tao said conciously as Baekhyun froze. Of course he had a fight, but her didn't want to admit to it and said nothing. Than, silence linger in the air for as long as Baekhyun thought.

"Okay, all done. Nothing big, just a few scratches here and there and a broken finger. Dont worry, you can still go to school tomorrow and go see her." Lay said cheerfully as he broke the awkward silence. Baekhyun just curtly nodded and left the living room to his own room, getting ready to sleep for tomorrow.