Lonely.

My Criminal Boyfriend

I sighed to myself when I realized that Daehyun wasn't beside me when I awake anymore. It felt so stange to have someone that you loved not be there when you're so used to it. It felt really lonely. I got up from my bed and tied my hair up, heading towards my washroom. I stared at the reflection of myself and how much my eyes stood out from my face. It was so red and puffed up, I thought they were like marshmallows; size X-Large. I felt tears b my eyes again, I was so tired but I didn't feel the need to sleep anymore like I used to. 

I started brushing my teeth and every once in a while, I would wipe my face like something was got onto my face but it was as clear as glass. When I was done, I went downstairs and noticed how empty the kitchen and living room looked. There was almost absoloutely nothing on the table tops and counter tops. It made me want to cry again because made me realize how much I really missed Daehyun oppa but he wasn't going to spend my days with me anymore. 

I headed back upstairs and changed into a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. I didn't even bother with anything else and went downstairs to put on a pair of Converses to go with my outfit. I grabbed a white sweater with my keys and phone than headed out the door. I walked the sidewalks without a sense of direction but I knew where I was heading. Towards the police station or 'prison'. 

It really angered me how Daehyun oppa had to go through 2 years of jail while that other criminal didn't need to go to jail at all. Except a judge is a judge and I was merely an other 'victim'. I walked the sidewalks but I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I received glares and stares from many people on the streets and cursed at how I was stumbling into this and that. I bit my lip and fastened my pace towards the building. 

When I entered the building, I immediately regreted my choice. All the policemen were drunk like they weren't even here for there job and it was like a club or something. I backed away from one policeman that almost ran me over. I didn't protest though, it wasn't polite to do that to a stranger and I won't even start doing that. I went up to the front desk and I asked for permission to see Daehyun oppa.

"What can I do for you, little lady?" One of the policeman asked me in a polite and welcoming-ish tone. I bowed slightly and motioned for a piece of paper and pen. The guy immediately went and got me a piece of paper, he seemed nice. 

'I'd like to see someone in jail here.' I wrote and cringed when I wrote 'jail'. The policeman nodded as I gave him the piece of paper.

"What's his name?" He asked, I bit my lip a little before I wrote a response.

'Jung Daehuyn, sir.' I responded and ended with 'sir' since he may or may not have found me a little rude.

He nodded as he took the piece of paper and typed his name up on the computer. After what seemed like 2 seconds, he got up and asked me to follow him. As he led me towards the back of the building, he suddenly asked a question that sort of seemed random to me...

"What's your name, little lady? I'm Nam Woohyun." He asked as he turned around and gave me a piece of paper and pen.

'Hyejeong, Lee Hyejeong.' I wrote on the piece of paper and gave back to him. He nodded slightly and guided me to the back of the building with no interruptions for the rest of the trip. To me, it seemed like an hour or more and I constantly bit my lip in nervousness. When we got to the back, he told me to sit in a specific chair and told me not to move from that spot. I sat in the seat, biting my lip and averting my glance everywhere.

The policeman, or Woohyun, went inside the 'back' and disappeared into the jail cells. I waited there anxiously, what if he was mad at me for doing this to him? What if he broke up with me? What if he didn't love me anymore? All those questions gathered up in my mind but I shook those thoughts out of my head. That wouldn't happen, I told my foolish self. Woohyun suddenly came and answered all my questions.

"Jung Daehyun-ssi has disagreed to meet up with you." He said with a straight face and I felt my whole world falling down. How? I thought I was able to explain everything but Daehyun oppa was beyond mad. He was beyond pissed. His anger probably couldn't be explained right now. Maybe this was his way of saying 'Let's Break Up'. I nodded silently and left the waiting room, making a run for it, I left the police station in a heart beat.

I heard Woohyun's voice behind me and I wanted to turn back but I didn't, it was truly depressing to me how he didn't even want to see me. I ran where my feet took me to and I ended up in the same park I had met Daehyun oppa at. I looked at the same bench we sat at a year ago and I almost felt like crying. It hurt so much just to see our old memories together but I knew it wouldn't be the same even after 2 years. 

I went over to the bench and sat on the same side I sat a year ago. 


A young girl sat on the bench and sighed, if only she had a sibling or a friend to sit with but she was a freak, at least that's what everyone in her school thought, she had no to very little amount of money but she didn't dare to carelessly spend it on the delicious and cool ice cream she was staring at. 

All the kids in the park came with there mom or dad or even both but she was alone on the bench, staring at all the movement around her. She was about to leave when she was pushed to the ground from behind by some kids.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry, are you okay?" One of them apologized immediately and bent down to her height. He looked down at her and she almost let her jaw drop. His face was like an angel and all the pain from her knee to her arm had disappeared until his friends came and had asked what happened.

"Are you hurt anywhere? Do you need to go to the hospital?" He asked again. She shook her head frantically and got up but stumbled over and fell on someone. She mentally wanted to say 'sorry' a billion, or even a trillion times but she didn't utter a word and blushed real hard. She closed her eyes as she felt someone's chest come in contact with her. 

She looked at the one who 'caught' her and felt her heart jump out of her ribcage even if the bottom half of his face was covered by a black mask. She thought his eyes were written with gentleness more than a million times. He didn't move and she didn't move either until his friends interrupted them and she got up, as red as a tomato.

"Oooooh... Daehyun, you got yourself an admirer!~" 5 other boys teased the boy that she fell on top of and they both turned red, at least that's what they thought.

She got up and bowed at least 6 times, 1 time for each person. The 5 boys looked at each other and the masked boy just admired how pretty she was to him. The girl looked down at her knee and noticed that it was bleeding really hard. She bit her lip and he noticed it. 'What a bad habit she has...' He thought and secretly wanted to smile behind his mask but decided against it. 

"How about you sit down, and one of us will get a first aid kit from the convenience store?" One of the boys suggested. The rest of the boys nodded in agreement and told her to sit down while they discussed who would get the kit. 

5 or so minutes later.

"Yo! We got the kit, can you apply the ointment on by yourself? Also remember to use the bandaid." One boy said and she nodded, smiling. She suddenly remember something and quickly searched through her bag for something.

After searching through her bag, she took out a notebook and scribbled something on it quickly. 'I'm Hyejeong, Lee Hyejeong. What are you're names?' She had wrote. The boys looked at her confusedly but introduced themselves.

"I'm Bang Yongguk." A deep voiced boy said. 

"Kim Himchan, nice to meet you Hyejeong." Another boy winked at her.

"Yoo Youngjae. Pleasure to meet you" A shorter one said.

"Moon Jongup here!" A smiley-faced boy said.

"Choi Junhong, call me Zelo though." The tallest one introduced, Hyejeong was overwhelmed by his height.

"He's Jung Daehyun, he doesn't like talking or he just has a habit of not talking. So... yeah..." Himchan said for the last masked boy.

Hyejeong looked up at him and caught his eye, she felt like her heart was going to burst. The one that had softened her fall for her was staring back at her and not to mention, in the eye. She couldn't tell what Daehyun's expression was behind his mask but she knew that she was blushing, hard and it was visible. 


I took a deep breath in than out. Remembering the memories that I had almost forgot about made me want to cry my heart out and go back to those times. She looked at her feet than at the kids who were playing at the playground. They looked so happy.

"Noona! Can you pass the ball?" A group of kids called out to me when a basketball rolled by my feet. I smiled and passed the basketball to the kids. They said a thanks to me before playing basketball again. 

I soon left the park when the sun started to set and head my way back to our house. Alone.


She still likes him to death... I have to get those 2 apart before he's released. 


OMG, I can't believe I actually got a second chapter done. Since it's Friday today (for me) I thought I should finish this chapter for you guys! Don't worry if there's are any grammatical errors, I'll fix them by tomorrow. Bye!