Wang Puppy

Got7 One Shots

I slowly walk to the tall, looming tower in front of me. “Ok! (y/n) you can do this! First day of a fresh start and you get to work in JYPE for crying out loud! Come on! We can do this! Hwaiting!” I walk inside slowly, confidence from the quick pep talk dying away with each step inside. WOWWWWW What a place! Sure, probably since this is the first entertainment building I’ve been inside! But omg it’s so beautiful!!! No wait! Come one (y/n) you can do this, just go to the front desk and tell them who you are. I walk slowly to the front desk with robotic motions. “H-hello! My name is (y/n) and I’m starting work here as a manager today! Pleasetakecareofme!!” The receptionist just stared and started laughing at me!

“Aish, don’t be so nervous! Or those idols will eat you out alive! Here is your ID, and all your information you need. I expect the same from you too here (y/n). The name is Jung-hee! Please take care of me!” she smiles and then turns away, when all of a sudden I hear a thundering amount of footsteps coming down the hall…

“(y/n)!!!” All of a sudden, a giant blob hit me and we both came crashing to the ground.

“OUCH!” I screamed out, only to see the one and only Jackson Wang on top of me. “Yah! Jackson! What are you doing?!” But all Jackson did to reply was nuzzle his face more into your stomach, and you just stared at him as Mark came jogging down the same hall as Jackson came down from.

“Yah! Jackson! Where did you think you were running off to in the middle of pract-“ And then Mark stared at me and smiled. “Hey, (y/n)! What’s up? Didn’t know you came to visit. No wonder he took off all of a sudden.” And then you both looked down to a pouty Jackson making weird noise as he kept nuzzling more into your stomach.

“Hey Mark. Nothing much is new, except for the fact that I’m starting work here today! Yay!!!” I say excitingly, all of a sudden seeing a spark in Jackson’s eyes as he flew up and hit me straight under the chin. “Yah! Jackson! That hurts!”

“(y/n)!!! You’re working here? When? Today? What are you? How come you never told me? I’m your boyfriend for crying out loud!” Jackson said, starting to make a fuss in the middle of the room. Everyone stares were piercing my back, but just ignored them.

“I wanted to surprise you while you were practicing Jackson! But all of a sudden you came thundering down the halls and tackled me!” you pouted, making Jackson all flustered.

“Ah, so we’ll be seeing you around much more than!” And then Mark winked at me which got on Jackson’s nerves.

“Hey! Hyung! You’re not hitting on my girlfriend right?! Cause if you are, I won’t hold back and beat you up!” Jackson growled, standing up from our spot on the ground.

“Back off Jackson. I didn’t mean it in any sort of way except stating that we’ll be seeing her more.” Mark said, holding up his hands in surrender.

“Stand down Jackson. Mark meant no harm to our relationship. Now be a good boy and go back to practice with your group! You don’t want to get me in trouble on the first day here.” Jackson just stared at me and realized that I might actually get fired for slacking off.

“Ok (y/n). But I want to know which group you will be managing. Your schedules, what you have every day and who you hang out with! I have to be with you everywhere!! I’m not gonna leave your side!” Jackson starts clinging to my arm, and I push him off.
 

“Now you listen here Jackson Wang. You will go practice with your group, and not follow me all over the entire building. I will tell you the people I meet, but you better not go picking on them. Now go back to practice right now!” Jackson looked at me scared and said a quick yes before he ran off to the practice room to find the rest of the members.

“Thanks (y/n). It’s so much trouble training him. It’s like training a beast!” Mark smirked at me before he turned away to leave.

“You’re mistaken Mark. He isn’t like a beast at all. He’s like a cute, lost little puppy. And that’s what makes him so adorable.” I say, smiling to Mark.

“If you say so (y/n).” and Mark smiled one last time until he went running after the hyper little puppy charging everywhere it willed.


A/N: Hey guys! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING QUICKLY AS PROMISED!!! SCHOOL STARTED FOR ALL THREE OF US ADMINS AND WE'VE BEEN SO STRESSED AND PREOCCUPIED!!! For everybody who reads this! GOT7's new mv came out today and remember to check it out! Hope you guys enjoy this quick oneshot. I'm sorry I've been having really bad writer's block. And I'll try my very best to come up with more stories! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOY! BYEEEEE