Finding Steak in Myeongdong {Mark Tuan Fluff}

Got7 One Shots

You and Mark were walking on the crowded streets of Myeongdong.

Soon both your stomachs were growling for food. "Mark, I'm hungry!" You pouted as you held your stomach.

You and Mark stopped walking and stood in front of a shop. "I'm hungry too. What do you wanna eat?" He asked loudly over the loud noises of the street.

"Steak!" You smiled, it was both of yours favourite food.

Mark's eyes widened. "I know the perfect place! They have the best steak there!"

You felt excited thinking about your juicy steak, wondering how tasty it will be.

Mark said, "We just have to walk a few blocks to get there."

You looked at the crowded streets and frowned. There were so much people pushing by each other.

Mark noticed your expression. "What's wrong?"

You wore a small smile across your face and said, "Its too crowded.. Let's go to the cheaper one. It's closer."

Mark stared at you. "That place doesn't even sell steak! And it's not even a whole meal."

"Whatever, its okay, Mark." You grabbed his hand and walked towards the food stall.

Mark didn't budge and pulled you in his arms.

You was surprised and you blushed as you looked up at him.

"Babe," Mark said, looking down at you with his sparkly eyes. "Its our 1 year anniversary and you wanna eat there?"

You looked away in embarrassment. "I don't wanna walk through the crowd!!" You pulled away from his embrace.

"Don't worry." He winked as he held your hand tightly and started walking through the crowd.

"NO WAIT!" You resisted.

He kept walking and dragged you in. Mark led the way with you following him as you both held hands. You guys finally make it to the restaurant.

"Look! You made it through the crowd!" He grinned.

You playfully hit his arm.

Mark granted your wish of eating steak. "You're right! This is really good!"

Mark watched you eat your steak and smiled at how cute you were.

"Happy one year anniversary." He gazed at you.

You smiled. "Happy one year anniversary, Mark." 


A/N I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if it's really short.