Poisonous Jaebum

Got7 One Shots

"Love is like a drug, slowly killing you from within..." ~ Unknown

 

I watch him from behind, as he laughs and talks with friends. JB the bad boy, the school idol, a mysterious figure. Yet, no one knows the truth…. “Y/N!” Minhyuk calls, my best friend comes running over. “Yah! Earth to Y/N!”

“What? Minhyuk.” I sigh and tiredly stare at him.

“Yikes. You look so tired! And you’re audition for Cube is today! You have to make it! We’ll be under the same entertainment if you do!” Minhyuk’s states, ranting on and on about how terrible I looked today.

“YAH! Minhyuk if you have nothing supportive to say then don’t say anything at all, come on let’s go now.” You glare at him, just as the bell went off, glancing over towards his back one last time.

“Y/N, were you practicing all night. How’s the choreography and your song? Are you ready for today?” Minhyuk asks like a little boy.

“Yeah I’m fine. I did spend all night practicing… Why don’t we stop by somewhere to eat first before we go, and buy a new outfit for me before we head there? You can buy me an outfit for being able to get in!” I said jokingly.

“Yeah sure! Let’s do that!” Minhyuk said seriously, and we just stared at each other after for a few seconds and then burst out laughing.

The next hour or so was spent on eating and finding me the perfect outfit. Hardest choice ever was to wear something cute, or something chic and different.

*Ok. So I don’t know what kind of person you are, but if you’re more to the swaggy side and more into hiphop and stuff like that. The first image is your outfit. If you’re more to dresses and girly type of clothing the second image is your outfit. Sorry I was indecisive in this story*

1.​
 
2.​
*Well, whichever you chose, I hope you liked the outfit! And please do continue reading!!*
 
“Wow Y/N! You look stunning, but my wallet is now empty, so I’ll be expecting you to pay me back one day when you have money of your own” Minhyuk says, shaking his wallet upside down to see if there was anything left at all. “Well it’s time we head to the entertainment, everyone is cheering for you!” Minhyuk says, imitating shouts of encourages of different voices while we walked to the front doors.

“Well here goes nothing!” I say as I opened the front doors and walked into the entertainment building. Everywhere we went there were people running around and yelling about some stuff. “Is it always this chaotic?” I ask, recalling all the previous times I stopped by to visit BTOB.

“Nope, it’s always like this whenever auditioning times come though. You’ll get used to it. Don’t worry.”  We walked to the auditioning room and waited until I was called. “Good luck Y/N! I know you can do it.” Minhyuk said again reassuringly as he walked me to the auditioning door and left.

~~~

Two months passed since that day, and my eyes still wander towards the bad boy JB. “JB-ah. Come play with me today! I’m all alone today~” A girl said to JB as she approached him.

“Sorry Seoyun. Not interested.” JB said as he stood up to leave the class. Everyone just stared as he slammed the door shut. A few seconds after I left class too, wandering the halls turning left, right, right, left, until I came to a stop and leaned against the wall.

“Yah… I think we should stop. I don’t think you heard but I got into Cube. Should I have gone to you instead?” I ask, knowing he was there behind the wall listening to everything I said. “We can’t keep going like this. It hurts… I can’t even tell my best friend that’s crushing on me. I can’t reject him with no reason. Why can’t we just say?” I waited for a reply until I got fed up with no reply from him yet. “YAH! JB! Answer m-“ my words were suddenly cut off when he came around the corner of the wall and kissed me.

“We can’t... Not yet. You just got in, we can’t have the press on us already. Please. Just wait.” JB cooed into my ear, pinning me against the wall.

“JB it hurts… If we can’t be open about it we should just break up then. All we do is text and call each other over the phone. We can’t talk to each other during class and we can’t go on dates because of your group. Why wouldn’t you let me audition for JYP like you did? It would’ve been so much easier…” tears slowly start streaming down the side of my face. I hear JB’s breath against my cheek and neck.

“Please, just wait a bit longer! I can’t lose you. I absolutely can’t, but…” JB stutters, “we need to stay hidden, no one can know. I love you, and you know that.”

“JB I don’t know anymore. How much longer must I wait? I can’t anymore. I-I love you JB and that will always stay true, but the longer I stay with you the more I’m dying inside. I want to be able to love you openly JB, I really do. And I always want us to be together, but this is where it has to stop. I’m sorry JB.” And then I pushed him off and left, tears streaming down my face.

My love for him was poisonous from the start, a time bomb of my death slowly awaiting me.


A/N: Hi everybody, Admin-T here. Sorry for not writing anything in a while. And I'm sorry if the story isn't any good. My mind's been preoccupied with school! Well hope you enjoyed the story and please be sure to request anything down below. When requesting please comment which person and what type of one shot you want. Thank you and please subscribe!​