DRIP ONE

SHIRO

The sun is already up early morning at Hokkaido. It was already September and winter is just around the corner. The breeze is starting to get cooler by the day.

 

“Nathaniel, Wake up! You have school today.” Agatha Evans, is a full-time attorney at her own Law firm.

Blonde hair with a lean figure, but the wrinkles in her face says she’s no young woman anymore.

 

“Five more minutes, Mom.”

“No more, Nathaniel! GET UP!” She is already suited in her law firm uniform and was holding a mug of coffee and Nathaniel’s blanket at the same time.

He shivered slightly with the cold.

 

‘Geez.’ He slowly rose up and found a figure standing by his door frame. Then a nudge came from his Mom, signalling him to look at the door.

He saw someone standing there. A girl to be exact. His mother motioned her to come closer. To which the girl slowly complied. She looked at him. And being surprised was an understatement.

 

“Meet your brother, Lucia.” Then she sipped her coffee like what she had just said is the most natural thing in the world and walked out.

 

My name is Nathaniel Evans, age 22, and I just met my ‘sister’ today. The creepy thing about it? She looks exactly like me.