PROLOGUE

SHIRO

White bloods are said to be the rarest among the Vampire Bloodlines.

 

Those who are born with the White blood is said to have gifts of their own.

 

They are said to be powerful beings that once ruled the vampire covens.

 

Once.

 

Past tense.

 

It's been almost 600 years since the so-called Purge happened.

 

Our elders, who became wary of the powers of the white bloods, tried to create a feud between our kind and the werewolves whom were our comrades once in the days past.

Our elders killed all of the alpha males and females of the werewolf packs and made sure that all their blood dries out.

 

The packs were furious. Our elders broke the treaty of the two clans.

The werewolf clan attacked our covens, and in order to get their revenge they want all vampires slain and beheaded.

 

Our Grands, the names we call for the white blood elders, tried to talk them out of the situation, saying that one of our own has gone berserk and went into a killing spree.

 

The packs want to believe them but one of our elders halted the conversation saying that our Grands had given the order on the killings. Saying that they were the ones who manipulated our kind to kill the werewolves and that they want to rule the world.

 

The werewolves were furious and started attacking the white bloods.

And even our elders joined in the killing. It was a blood bath.

Our Grands were outnumbered. And they were too kind to use their powers to kill.

And so the Purge was taken in place.

 

Everyone with even a tiny bit of white blood in their system were beheaded and burned to ashes.

 

Everyone except…