Chapter 8

I'm So Sorry

Kyungsoo had to leave school earlier since he was suspended for fighting. He hated the fact that he was suspended but was happy that he got to punch Baekhyun. He felt like some of his anger was gone but most of it was still there. 

Later that day Kyungsoo heard a knock on the door and when he checked to see who it was he was scared. Because it was Luhan, and Kyungsoo knew that Luhan would be mad at him. "Kyungsoo I know you're in there." Luhan said on the other side of the door. So Kyungsoo finally opened the door and he thought Luhan would tell at him but Luhan gave him a hug. "What's this for?" Kyungsoo asked. "For standing up against Baekhyun. You know that I could never do that, and I'm happy you finally did." Then they broke the hug and went to sit down. "So how long are you suspended for?" Luhan asked. "A week." "Well I am going to miss you." "Why Luhan you see me everyday?" Kyungsoo asked. "Well it's just not the same without you at school." "Don't you have Sehun to keep you company?" "Yeah but he has to leave for a while because of family issues." Luhan said while looking sad. "Well don't worry I'll be back soon, you can handle it right." "Yeah I guess, well I have to go now I'll see you tomorrow Soo." "Okay bye Luhan." I hope he'll be ok. Kyungsoo thought.

The next day Kyungsoo was so bored, he couldn't talk to Luhan or Chanyeol because they were in school right now and he couldn't think of anything else to do. So he decided to just watch movies all day. While Kyungsoo was watching a movie there was a knock on the door, which was weird because it was early in the morning. When he opened the door anger came over him because it was Kai standing there. 

"What do you want Kai, why are you even here?" Kyungsoo asked. "Well I just wanted to see how my favorite person is doing today." "I was fine until you came so goodbye." Before Kyungsoo could close the door, Kai caught the door and walked into the room. "What are you doing?" "Come on Soo don't be like." "Well if you would stop doing this I wouldn't have to be like this, I just want you to leave me alone." Before Kyungsoo could say anything else Kai kissed him. Does he always have to do this to me. Kyungsoo thought. Then Kyungsoo gathered enough strength and pushed Kai off of him. "You can leave now, Kai." Kyungsoo tried to say as calm as he could. "Fine but I'll see you soon Kyungsoo." Kai said while leaving. Why is he like this to me? Kyungsoo thought.

Meanwhile at school Luhan was having the worst day ever. He was also bored without Kyungsoo, he was all alone in class. And to make it worse Baekhyun wouldn't stop bothering him. "Well, well if it isn't little Luhan." "What do you want Baekhyun?" Luhan asked nervously. "Come on Luhan no need to be nervous. Is it because Kyungsoo isn't here or because your boyfriend isn't here either?" "Can you please stop Baekhyun." "Why Luhan, is it because your so dependent on others." It was true Luhan was dependent on others, it's only because he's never really had to do anything on his own before because of his parents being so protective over him. Luhan couldn't take it anymore so he just walked away. "Aww Luhan getting upset." Luhan couldn't take it anymore, when ever Kyungsoo wasn't there Baekhyun would mess with him and after what Kyungsoo did Luhan felt like maybe he could stand up to Baekhyun too. "Why are you messing with me Baekhyun, is it because Kyungsoo isn't here and you need someone else to bother or is it because I was also with you when you got kidnapped?" When Luhan said that Baekhyun lost it, he hated remembering about what happened, the tourcher he went through, and it was Kyungsoo and Luhan's fault, well that's what Baekhyun thought. "Oh Luhan's acting so big and bad now. I guess you weren't just a pretty face. Looks like someone's finally speaking up for himself. Well don't worry Luhan you'll get what you deserve soon." And with that Baekhyun left and now Luhan was scared because he knew that he ed up. 

So Luhan needed to tell Chanyeol what happened. When he finally found him, Chanyeol could see the fear in Luhan's eyes. "Luhan what happened?" Then Luhan explained to Chanyeol what happened. "I'm just scared Chanyeol, I know I shouldn't be but I know Baekhyun, I know what he's able to do." "Don't worry Luhan everything will be okay, you should just stay at home for a couple of days and just avoid him okay." Chanyeol said. "Yeah you're right, I'll just wait till the end of the day to leave. And thanks Chanyeol." "No problem Luhan." Luhan ended up feeling somewhat better than before but he was still nervous about what Baekhyun could do to him. And he hoped that he would be okay until later. 

When the day ended Luhan was happy the day was over and he tried to leave as fast as he could. But as he thought, Baekhyun found him and when he did he asked "Luhan are you trying to run away from me?" " No I just need to go home ok." But before Luhan could leave Baekhyun punched Luhan in the face knocking him out. Baekhyun stood over Luhan's body and said, "You should have never said anything Luhan." 

A/N:

Hey guys so I know this update didn't take too long and it's because I have free time and I can tell that you guys really like the story and I want to say thanks for you guys subscribing to the story and I hope that you guys enjoy  the story:)