Chapter 9

I'm So Sorry

For the whole day Kyungsoo was worried about Luhan because he promised that he would come over and he still hasn't been over yet. Kyungsoo tried to call Luhan but he wouldn't answer, so now Kyungsoo knew something was wrong because Luhan always answers his phone. So Kyungsoo called Chanyeol to see if he knew what could've happened to Luhan.

When Chanyeol finally came over, Kyungsoo started asking him so many questions. "Chanyeol was Luhan in school today?" "Well hello to you to, and yeah he was in school today. Why are you asking?" "Because Luhan said that he would come over today and he still hasn't come over yet and he answered my calls." Kyungsoo said worryingly. "It'll be ok Soo, maybe something came up and he couldn't come over or answer your calls." "That wouldn't happened Chanyeol, Luhan always calls me if there is a problem with anything. Something else must've happened in school." Then Chanyeol remembered something that happened earlier and said, "Actually today Luhan was having problems with Baekhyun today." "Really why?" "Because you weren't there and come to think of it, I didn't see Luhan leave school today." Chanyeol said. "Oh no, Chanyeol we need to find Luhan now." "Why what's gonna happen?" "I don't know, Baekhyun is able to do anything after what happened to him. He hates me and Luhan so much for something we couldn't even control." "Wait what actually happened to Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked.

"It was about ten years ago, maybe, Baekhyun,Luhan and I were best friends. We did everything together, and one day we were playing hide and seek. I was able to find Luhan and I guess Baekhyun hid somewhere kinda far from where I was, me and Luhan tried to look for him and as it got later we couldn't find him. So we called our parents to help us find him. But no one could so, his parents called the police and they tried to find him but no one could. Then after a week they found Baekhyun, but they found out that he was and abused by whoever had him. And ever since then he's hated me and Luhan and he's promised to himself that he would make our life's a living hell because of what happened to him. And I don't want anything to happen to Luhan, he doesn't deserve this and I don't either." Kyungsoo said while trying not to cry but it didn't work. Then Chanyeol said, "Well now we need to find Luhan. Do know where he could be?" "No, but I might now someone who now's." 

Meanwhile Luhan woke up in a dark, cold room with his head throbbing. All he could remember was talking to Baekhyun then everything went black. Then as Luhan tried to move he realized that he was tied to a chair, he struggled to break free but nothing worked, then he heard Baekhyun say, "Its useless Luhan, you won't be able to get out." "What do you want with me Baekhyun?" "I just want my revenge for what happened ten years ago but it would've been better if you were Kyungsoo but you'll do." What is wrong with him, Luhan thought. Then a bright light came on, Luhan couldn't see for a second but when he could he burst into tears. "Look Luhan someone special wanted to say hello." Baekhyun said. "Sehun," "Luhan." Sehun said as he lifted his head and saw Luhan. Luhan couldn't believe what happened to Sehun, he was covered in bruises and cut marks, he looked terrible. "Why are you doing this Baekhyun!?" Luhan shouted. "I told you I wanted revenge right." "But this makes no sense." Luhan and Sehun said at the say time. "Ok so you're trying to get revenge so haven't you done anything like this to Kyungsoo?" Luhan asked Baekhyun. "Oh Luhan I have been making his life a living hell already. I guess he hasn't told you yet." Luhan was confused, Kyungsoo would tell him everything no matter what, so what was he hiding from him? "Well it's getting late I'll be going now, good night you love birds." Baekhyun said as he was leaving. Luhan and Sehun were still tied up with a million questions going through their mind. 

A/N:

Hey guys so it's been a while and I've decided to update today because I haven't been feeling well and I had to miss school today. But I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to comment because I love reading about what you guys think of the story:)