Chapter 7

I'm So Sorry

"Lu I need to tell you what really happened." Kyungsoo didn't want to tell Luhan what happened earlier but he knew that he had to. And as he looked Luhan in the eye, he realized that he couldn't tell his best friend what happened. How would Luhan feel if I told him this? He'll probably hate me for doing this. Kyungsoo thought to himself, so he ended up lying to Luhan and he hoped that Luhan would eventually understand why he did this. "What is it Kyungsoo?" "Well you see I actually forgot what happened so when I remember I'll tell you." Kyungsoo said with a nervous laugh. "Aww ok, but your still so forgetful Kyungsoo. Well if you remember anything tell me. So I guess Sehun and I will leave now." Luhan said as he hugged Kyungsoo goodbye. Kyungsoo felt so bad for lying to Luhan but everyone tells a little lie sometimes, right?

When Luhan and Sehun left, Chanyeol was about to leave too until Kyungsoo asked, "Chanyeol can you please stay with me tonight?" "I'd love to, Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo and Chanyeol ended up having fun for the rest of the night. Chanyeol was the only person that could make Kyungsoo forget about what happened earlier and that's part of the reason Kyungsoo loved Chanyeol. 

As it got later in the night Kyungsoo ended up falling asleep on the couch. So Chanyeol carried him to bed. He look so cute when he's sleeping. Chanyeol thought as he covered Kyungsoo with a blanket. Then Chanyeol didn't know what came over him but all he knew was that he was kissing Kyungsoo. And Kyungsoo slowly woke up and realized Chanyeol was kissing him and he kissed him back. It was their most passionate kiss yet. Then Kyungsoo began to cry, thinking about what he's done to Chanyeol and for lying to Luhan, he couldn't believe the type of person he was turning into. "What's wrong Kyungsoo?" "I just love you so much Chanyeol." "I love you too Kyungsoo, no matter what happens I'll always love you." And this just made Kyungsoo feel worse and he started to cry more and Chanyeol just hugged Kyungsoo to make him feel better. Which it did and they ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next day Kyungsoo was feeling better after last night and because he was with Chanyeol. He felt weird when Sehun wanted to talk to him alone. Kyungsoo and Sehun never really talked alone before so Kyungsoo was nervous about what Sehun was going to say. "I know what you did Kyungsoo." "What do you mean Sehun?" Kyungsoo asked. "You know what I'm talking about, What you've been doing with Kai. Why didn't you tell Luhan?" Sehun asked. "I couldn't just tell my best friend that I'm basically getting ed by my ex- boyfriend."  "Well you have to do something about it. I'm not going to tell Luhan but you'll have to do it eventually Kyungsoo."  And with that Sehun left leaving Kyungsoo in thought,  He's right but what should I do? 

Then as they were in class Kyungsoo saw how Kai and Baekhyun were looking at him. Kyungsoo couldn't take it anymore so he decided on what to do even though he would get in trouble for it. 

When it was time for lunch everyone went outside. And Kyungsoo was just looking for Baekhyun right now and then he found him walking with Kai. So Kyungsoo ran towards Baekhyun and punched him in the fast as hard as he could. Just like what Baekhyun did to him And Luhan when they were younger. "What the hell was that for Kyungsoo?!" Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo didn't say anything he just began to keep punching Baekhyun, Kyungsoo was just so angry with him he didn't know what else to do. Then Kyungsoo and Baekhyun ended up getting into a fight and Kai and Chanyeol had to break up the fight. "Kyungsoo what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked sincerely. "I'm tired of Baekhyun making my life a living hell, he deserves this!" Then a teacher came outside and took Kyungsoo and Baekhyun to see the principal. Kyungsoo ended up being suspended from school for a week while Baekhyun wasn't which was bull to Kyungsoo.

Later that day when Baekhyun got home he went to his room and started his plan and making Kyungsoo's life the worst thing ever. If Kyungsoo thinks his life is terrible now, I can't for how it will be after I'm done with him.

Hey guys so I know it's been some time since I've updated and I feel terrible about it but now I've had time to update so yeah. And I want to say thanks for those who subscribed to the story. And I hoped you guys enjoy the chapter and don't forget to comment on this story I'll appreciate it :)